Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
As long as they aren't BRAIN items they are good in my book.

Vannequin's Senpai

Dead Potato

51,450 Points
  • You Thought.. 500
  • not released 500
        To add on to what I said earlier..
        A true waste of a ticket is when somebody goes out and offers/buys a ticket with no intention to use it, but instead hoards it or turns the ticket over for an absurd amount of profit.. Now THAT is a wasted ticket since it usually prevents people with a genuine desire to create something from doing so..

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
marshmallowcreampie
Kid Jak
marshmallowcreampie
I generally don't pay much attention to user created items. (though I rather like that blender item, just not enough to pay the price) People make the items for themselves, and are usually specialized items, not stuff intended to appeal to lots of users. Even if I think the item is lousy, I don't really care, cause it's their item and it's supposed to make them happy. If I got a custom item ticket, I'd design fancy merpeople tails that not many users might like. But I'd be able to cosplay my OCs and that would make me happy.

Gaia needs more Mer emotion_kirakira

Agreed. I like to think that if I could make my merpeople tail sets into items, there would be at least some people who'd want them. But I dunno what people like.

Don't worry about others I made my lionback scales for me if you got the chance to make tails make tails for you

fxxkin demon

Matty Dogars

Uh....then you might want to skip tomorrow's update. Brain's March is coming out very soon.

Divine Zealot

The morally steadfast attitude in this thread is hilarious

"CALLING PEOPLE'S STUFF BAD? THAT'S SO RUDE. I'VE NEVER DONE THAT IN MY WHOLE LIFE. YOU'RE SUCH A BAD PERSON, FEEL SHAME."

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
sometimesalways
Matty Dogars

Uh....then you might want to skip tomorrow's update. Brain's March is coming out very soon.

Fantastic, more images to adblock on the site. emotion_yatta

fxxkin demon

Matty Dogars
sometimesalways
Matty Dogars

Fantastic, more images to adblock on the site. emotion_yatta

lol Good idea.

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Abbacus
xx I met my fate xx
I hate that "I have a mohawk but I forgot to shave those bits by my sideburns" look.
tbqh that's my irl haircut and i never felt more love for myself + self confidence until i got it. emotion_kirakira

Well I'm glad you like it then. ^_^ It's just not a style I like personally.
Dame Ephelia
The morally steadfast attitude in this thread is hilarious

"CALLING PEOPLE'S STUFF BAD? THAT'S SO RUDE. I'VE NEVER DONE THAT IN MY WHOLE LIFE. YOU'RE SUCH A BAD PERSON, FEEL SHAME."

I haven't seen anyone saying they don't do it themselves...?

I fully admit that I'll complain and talk s**t about things to my friends, but I don't go to the mall and walk around telling everyone that their fashion choice is bad.

Should I be more positive in general? Probably. But at the least, I try and keep my opinions to a private audience if I'm just going to be hating on things.

Shy Bunny

19,965 Points
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
At least they aren't remakes of A.Halo, DJs, DTails etc lol
sometimesalways
Matty Dogars

emotion_facepalm

Please, Gaia, please put a limit on how many tickets can be used by/on a single person. As much as I don't like some other custom items/stuff, anything else > even more ugly ticket monopolizing.

I do like the sweatshirt in one of the customs today. I hope that gets recolors for the skin and the shirt. I like how it layers too. The head is supposed to be a blueberry I think? That I don't really like much idea or execution. The face is ok on it, but the blush looks a little bad to me color-wise on a blue skin and the edges of the top thing have that terrible rough one-pixel thick line thing going on that has bugged me on a lot of new items. I also think making it more rounded, deviating more from the shape and shading of the default base head could have turned out a bit better. The other item, do they count moving the arms through default-non-mod poses on a jacket as one of the poses? If so, that sucks. I know it's a cosplay item and far more versatile than something like a blueberry head, but it just doesn't seem like anything . . . memorable? It isn't something I remember from watching the show or that different from many jackets we already have.

The mer-tails actually sounds nice. ninja I just would want colors other than the red and white. I'm just tired of red, white, black, and gold on Gaia items entirely.

Indulgent Consumer

Vupie

I agree with you back from your post on the front page and just wanted to comment that I like how you changed the text in your Sig but the gig is the same
lol

Its like "my response to these people never change, let me just change the description of them above"

fxxkin demon

blondchery
sometimesalways
Matty Dogars

emotion_facepalm

Please, Gaia, please put a limit on how many tickets can be used by/on a single person. As much as I don't like some other custom items/stuff, anything else > even more ugly ticket monopolizing.

I do like the sweatshirt in one of the customs today. I hope that gets recolors for the skin and the shirt. I like how it layers too. The head is supposed to be a blueberry I think? That I don't really like much idea or execution. The face is ok on it, but the blush looks a little bad to me color-wise on a blue skin and the edges of the top thing have that terrible rough one-pixel thick line thing going on that has bugged me on a lot of new items. I also think making it more rounded, deviating more from the shape and shading of the default base head could have turned out a bit better. The other item, do they count moving the arms through default-non-mod poses on a jacket as one of the poses? If so, that sucks. I know it's a cosplay item and far more versatile than something like a blueberry head, but it just doesn't seem like anything . . . memorable? It isn't something I remember from watching the show or that different from many jackets we already have.

The mer-tails actually sounds nice. ninja I just would want colors other than the red and white. I'm just tired of red, white, black, and gold on Gaia items entirely.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. I guess I should give Sal an umbrella for the brewing shitstorm.

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
Boba Connoisseur
Vupie

I agree with you back from your post on the front page and just wanted to comment that I like how you changed the text in your Sig but the gig is the same
lol

Its like "my response to these people never change, let me just change the description of them above"

lol, I'm glad someone agrees, I just feel like a broken record...you see so many people complaining about one thing or another, but do they do ANYTHING at all to try and mend it, no, because whining about it is just too easy. I'm just an a**l person who believe if you don't like something, then do something about it, don't act like a child. If you don't like the site then good bye.

I'm sure you will keep seeing me in threads similar to this, and I'm sure you know exactly the sort of topics I'm talking about xD

A Glitch

ANYTHING, and I mean that from the heart, is better that another halo, wing or dj recolor

if you don't like an item then that's you opinion, but at least they made something completly new and diferent from what we already had,and new is ALWAYS good in my book

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff