Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx☽☾Shion Saionji☽☾
User Image

Shion had just woken up, her hair a mess and in her face as she sat up and attempted to comb her hair with her fingers. Giving up a few minutes later, she grumbled irritably under her breath and headed to her dresser where one of her sisters gave her a comb to use. After changing into a purple tank top and shorts, she bent down in front of a small cage that was holding a small, tan and white long haired hamster. She made sure her pet had enough sunflower seeds (which she snagged from the pantry when no one was looking) before running out into hallway just as she head Katherine call out that breakfast was ready. “Awesome!!” she cried excitedly running down the stairs and towards the dining room. However she lost her footing and she tripped and crashed head first into Katherine who was holding a pitcher of lemonade which spilled all over them, the pitcher bonking Shion on the head.
                              “Dammit. Dammit. Dammit! Dammit!!” she grumbled clutching her throbbing head. “Uh sorry Kat.” she said looking up. “Aw crap I’m covered in lemonade.” she sighed. “I’ll clean the mess up in a little bit. I’m gonna go play a quick round of basketball first.” she told her sister before running out the door leading outside, slipping slightly since her shoes were still covered in lemonade. Grabbing her ball which she kept by the door, she headed for the court only to stop dead in her tracks. A furious look quickly formed on her face as she turned back towards the mansion and yelled. “OK who the HELL drew all over the freakin’ basketball court!!”

Who I'm with:
Where I am: outside at the basketball court
What I'm feeling: pissed and hungry
OOC:...

Hinata Norisu's Significant Otter

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
Seishin Tachibana

Seishin finished drawing his talismans on the basketball. He figured no one would be using it soon since they hadn't the last few days. He was about to start his ritual for good fortune when he heard an angry voice from behind him. He turned to see his sister Shion. He quickly hid behind one of the basketball pole even though it didn't hide him at all. It was really just comforting that there was something between him and her.

feeling: nervous and slight scared.
with: Shion
ooc: ...

Shats of Basson

Ireta_Thorn_1765

dressed like a daydream

ProphetOfProfit

Xx Love-in-Idleness xX

Hinata Norisu

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image
Argyle Tachibana
☽═━┈ His Brothers' Keeper ┈━═☾
"A scar does not form on the dying. A scar means, I survived." - Chris Cleave

Company: Katherine and Kumi.

While he had been the last to be born of the four brothers, he happened to be the first to rise near every morning. Long before the sun had rising to take stake in the sky above, Argyle had ventured out to the beach closest to the mansion. pair of khaki cargo-shorts, a baggy dark-green and grey baja hoodie. He sat atop the sand, legs tucked into one another, his hands holding and caressing a light brown ukulele, strumming the cords and allowing sweet yet simple notes flow freely into the morning air. A soft smile gracing his glossed lips, eyes appearing hazed over, almost dreamy. Soon, it wasn't only the ukulele that let out a lovely tune, Argyle would join along with his own vocals as he went along the cords. "I knoooow..You belong to somebody..New..But tonight, you belong..To me...Although, we're apart..You're apart..Of my heart..But tonight, you belong..To me.." He allowed his breath to catch along with the strumming, then continued. "...Way down..By the stream..How sweet, it would seem..Once more...Just to dream in the moonlight...My honey, I know..With the daaawn, you'll be goooone..But tonight, you belong..To me..But tonight, you belong..Toooo me." The final note, a last, ringing cord. It appeared to continuously vibrate in Argyle's ear, as if it would be there forever. His lids fell shut for a few spars moments, then, Katherine's voice carried to his ear-drums from the kitchen where she'd made the lot breakfast.

He was wondering if she'd used anything he'd shown her over the past several days. Kat was an excellent cook, however, it never hurt to share and borrow ideas. He stood up, ukulele in his right hand while the left dusted grain clusters of sand from his shorts. Once he came to the french doors that lead into the kitchen from the outside, Argyle was mindful to wipe his feet off in the grass, as to get off any of the remaining sand. Once all was clear, he entered through the doors to find Katherine in the dining room, covered in..Lemonade? Goodness, it was quite a mess.
"Oh, crap, hold on, Kat.." He told her, placing the ukulele down on the table and rushing over to a into the kitchen, pulling a drawer ajar and grabbing some wash clothes for Katherine. He came over to the girl, handing her a few, then coming over to the hallway, a cleaning supply closet sat parallel to the kitchen. He acted fast, mixing cleaning solution into a plastic bucket, grabbing the mop, and coming over to the sink to fill the bucket with hot water, the liquid creating suds and it churned the solutions.

He heard the shambling of his brother, Kumi, in the neighboring dining room. Then, his lazy version of good morning. Obviously, the boy simply wasn't a morning person, Argyle himself couldn't stand sleeping in, feeling if he even slept in til 9:00 AM, he'd lost near half the day.
"Hey, Kumi...Be careful in there, the floor is covered in lemonade and I'm gonna have to mop it." He advised, sounding more like their mother than ever. He took a lot after her, looked more like Dad but his compassion and love, dedication and drive, it had all come from Mom. The towering figure marched into the dining room with mop in his right hand and bucket handle in his left. Sitting the bucket down, he soaked the mop in the cleaning brew he'd made and began wetting the now rather sticky floor of the dining room.

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image

Shion’s eyes imediately narrowed at the sight of Seishin. She should have known! This was the second time this month he did this!
                              “Dammit I thought I told you that the court was for basketball not for your weird a**...” she glanced at the drawings. “...ok I don’t know what this is for...to be honest...I don’t care. Just quit screwing up the damn court already!” she cried irritably. Then again it was probably her fault, she misplace her ball earlier that week and wasn’t able to play for the past few days which probably led to the eldest of the four brothers thinking it was ok to do this. “And will you quit hiding already!?” she cried noticing that he was standing so the pole was between the two of them. “Just help me clean this crap up! Today already is starting to suck for me so I want at least one thing to happen that doesn’t completely piss me off!”

Who I'm with:Seishin
OOC:sorry this post is kinda short Geo

Stalus's Queen

User Image

xKιмι Sαιoɴjιѕxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxI ғelт тнe eαrтн вeɴeαтн мy ғeeт. Sαт вy тнe rιver αɴd ιт мαde мe coмpleтe.

Kimi had discovered the horses not long after the initial chore meeting two weeks ago, and ever since stables had practically been her home. She had never been within touching distance of a horse before, much less ridden one, but there had been books left behind on their basic care which she had excitedly devoured while promising herself to be the best horse caretaker on the island (her sisters likely convinced she'd been possessed after seeing her read an educational book). The 2nd youngest Saionjis had even taken to spending a couple of nights out in the stable, bundled up in her blanket and hoodie and falling asleep gentle whickers and whinnies of horses while daydreaming about races.

The dream was just that, however, because despite her eagerness to muck out stalls, feed the horses, and even taking them on little walks with lead ropes, Kimi had not yet worked up the courage to actually saddle one and ride it. One of the brothers may know enough about horseback riding to teach her, but that would involve asking someone for help. She had a hard enough time asking Kat for a favor, so the thought of going to one of the boys made her cringe.

]"Mmmm, I'll do it today," she told herself. ]"No more stalling, Kimi."

Pulling out a pair of black yoga pants, a fitted olive t-shirt, and her signature pink hoodie, the dark haired girl stepped into her private bathroom to prepare for her day. The entire time she washed, groomed, and dressed, Kimi gave herself a pep talk, psyching herself up for her first ever planned ride. She even knew which horses she was going to choose; Finnigan, the doe eyed gelding with the brown coat and black mane. He was the sweetest out of the bunch and though Kimi said she loved the horses all equally, he was secretly her favorite. All ready to face her day, she marched out of her room, down the stairs and was stopped by the call for breakfast. She stopped within arms reach of the door and pursed her lips. She should probably eat before her big day.

Kat, Argyle and Kumi were the only ones in the dining room... Though Kat was wet, and Argyle was moping up the floor. She blinked her green eyes at the pair, wondering what happened before going to get her food. She opted for eggs, hashbrowns and sausage, sat down in one of the end chairs and shoveled food into her mouth with careless abandon.

Tнιѕ coυld вe тнe eɴd oғ everyтнιɴɢ,
                      ѕo wнy doɴ'т we ɢo ѕoмewнere oɴly we ĸɴow.

[ locαтιoɴ: Dining room ] . x . [ coмpαɴy: Kat, Argyle, Kumi ] . x . [ мood: excited! "I'm going to ride my first ever horse~" ]

Profitable Prophet

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ✪✪✪ ✪✪✪ ✪✪✪

ι s σ ℓ є α и✪✪✪ the eldest sister

Mood: apprehensive

User Image

⇘⇘
                                                  mornings are the devil *sigh*

Isolean grabbed at the blankets and pulled them sleepily up over her head to shield her eyes from the harsh Rays of sun that streamed through her window. Not being a fan of sunlight she got all of her share of the work done at night. Last night for example she spent Sweeping, mopping, and polishing the solid cherry wood floors top floor too bottom until they gleamed with only the lullaby of the island night life to keep her company. Wild birds, exotic insects, and the ocean waves lapping over the sand were like a symphony of peacefulness. She didn't mind she made tea and had a wonderful time. Besides she liked to be alone. Her sisters knew that and gave her, her space. So far things were working out well.
                                                  Despite the early hour and her lack of sleep she flung the covers off and grumbled something along the lines of I guess this is what coffee is for. Sitting up she glared across the room at the one piece black swimsuit in the closet. A hand scrawled tag from her mother twirled in the breeze from the open window.
                                                  Saying simply: "I knew you would 'forget' yours. Love mom."
                                                  Her mother wasn't wrong Isolean had purposefully forgotten hers and by that she meant didn't own one. She hadn't swam since 4 th grade, though before then she did all the time. Suddenly one sunny afternoon after a trip to the aquarium she became terribly aware of how horrible drowning would be and how scary just about everything that swam was. Just like that she never got in any water other than a tub or shower again.
                                                  After running a comb through her long black hair, she slipped into some clothes and put on her face. Just because she was on an island was no reason not too look good. Bare foot and carrying her shoes in one hand she was gliding down the stairs. Who knows maybe some socialization would do her some good. When she arrived everyone seemed much too chipper. . . Muuuuch too chipper. She slid past them quietly for the French press and ground coffee.
                                                  "Morning" she mumbled filling the tea pot to heat water.

Her outfit
                                                  http://i627.photobucket.com/albums/tt355/greyenigma1386/RPC/8011a690366565f1a86e649a093c8c27_zps5bbcd7aa.jpg

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
Seishin Tachibana

Seishin continued to cower behind the pole as Shion yelled at him. Sure she had told him not to, but he didn't see her use the court for a few days and figured he would do it today. He had just as much right to use the court as she did. She was ordering him to help her clean it up. He had spent the early morning marking those talismans. I-I-I spent all morning working on those. I won't erase them till I'm done. he protested. I have as much right to use this court as you do.

feeling: nervous and slight scared.

Shats of Basson

Ireta_Thorn_1765

dressed like a daydream

ProphetOfProfit

Xx Love-in-Idleness xX

Hinata Norisu

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image

Ok today seriously wasn’t her day as Shion took a deep breath to keep herself calm. This was hard to do especially when Seishin said he wasn’t going to erase them.
                              “Look. I really am not in a good mood. I got lemonade all over me...I got hit in the head with a pitcher. All I want to do right now is shoot a few hoops. But I can’t do that as long as you have this crap everywhere! And I am not waiting until you’re done with whatever it is you’re freakin’ doing!” she cried. “Anywhere on this island! Anywhere at all and you had to choose the basketball court because why!?” she pinched the bridge of her nose. “You know what. Screw it. I’m just gonna start playing.” she grumbled while walking closer to the basketball hoop and dribbling her ball at the same time, not caring that she was walking on the talismans with her still lemonade covered shoes.

OOC:sorry another short post... please no one interfere with the argument just yet cus I kinda want Seishin and Shion to start fighting!

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
Seishin Tachibana

Seishin was absolutely livid. She was messing up his hard work. His hair shifted and revealed his piercing red monstrous eyes. He stalked out onto the court and picked Shion up by her head. What did I just say?! he roared in anger. You can have the court when I'm done. I tried to be nice about it, but your messing up my work and that tends to tick me off. he growled.

feeling: livid

Shats of Basson

Ireta_Thorn_1765

dressed like a daydream

ProphetOfProfit

Xx Love-in-Idleness xX

Hinata Norisu

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image

Shion was startled by Seishin’s sudden anger though she composed herself quickly. She had been in plenty of fights to know that even the slightest sign of weakness could easily be taken advantage of. Though it seems her small size was proving to be her major disadvantage when he picked her up.
                              “I am not waiting for you to finish with the freakin court! I only want to use it for 10 freakin’ minutes!” she yelled. “In fact why don’t you do whatever stupid, weird a** thing you were gonna do somewhere else!”
                              At this she began kicking at him in order to get him to let her go. “Just how important is that stupid thing anyway!?” now she was punching at his arm. This was really starting to piss her off. Yeah she was short but she didn’t like being reminded of how short she was and this was definitely reminding her! “Put me down you a**!”

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
Seishin Tachibana

Seishin was getting annoyed with Shion's attitude, but also starting to pity her weakness as she tried hitting him. She kept telling him to go somewhere else and why he had to do it here which decided to answer. This is the only place with black top for me to make my talismans with only chalk and not other supplies. It cleans up just fine so it is the ideal spot. As for what is important about it I was about to do a ritual for good fortune for everyone, but it seems like that won't be possible. he growled. He finally stopped himself. He was the eldest brother. He couldn't be doing this right now. It made him look like an a*****e. He set Shion down and moved his hair back in front of his eyes. He turned with a snap of his cape and started to leave. Before leaving hearing distance he said once last thing though. I'm going to have it rain. See how well you play basketball then. he grumbled before stalking off the court and back inside. He joined the others at breakfast, but said nothing as of yet.

feeling: livid now calmer
with: Shion now other siblings

Shats of Basson

Ireta_Thorn_1765

dressed like a daydream

ProphetOfProfit

Xx Love-in-Idleness xX

Hinata Norisu

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image

Shion wasn’t paying to what Seishin was saying. She didn’t do it on purpose, just when she was around something boring or someone she doesn’t like then she just ended up tuning them out. At this point, she really didn’t like Seishin. She quickly straightened herself up and glared furiously at him when he set her down and ignored him when he turned to leave though she was cussing him out in her head.
                              “Oh like you can make it rain you massive a*****e!” she cried irritably. Now completely alone, she took slow deep breaths in an attempt to calm herself down as she picked up her ball which she had dropped when Seishin picked her up. Her hold around it tightened more and more by the second until she lifted it over her head and threw it at the basketball hoop. It hit the base of the pole, rebounded and smacked her right in the face. She wouldn’t have been surprised if everyone in the mansion heard her and she didn’t care if she was going to get told off for swearing when she got inside. In fact she wasn’t heading inside at all as she ran off away from the mansion as fast as she could.

Who I'm with:Seishin/alone
Where I am: outside at the basketball court/heading in a random direction
What I'm feeling: furious and hungry
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

xx⊱⊱ Just give me a reason

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx× Just a little bit's enough ×
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxx × just a second we're not broken just bent ×
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx × and we can learn to love again ×

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. . . it's in the stars; it's been written in the scars on our hearts

xxx↷° Katherine Rose:
                                          xx ⇣* I'm ρяσυ∂ƒℓιятуℓινєℓуѕσ¢ιαℓѕтυввσяη.
                                          xx ⇣* I'm with Shion, Kimi, Argyle
                                          ⇣*Feeling a bit Seriously amazed right now

Katherine looked up and saw that Shion had crashed into her. Shion apologized quickly and then disappeared. Katherine sighed. Of course she wasn't going to help clean up. It would take time away from her morning basketball drills. Katherine grabbed some towels but before she could start to clean, Argyle came in and started to help. "That's really not necessa,-" her voice was cut off by her other in law, Kumi, who came in. He was frozen for a moment and Katherine remembered that he was more of a clean freak. She sighed. "You see, Shion ran into me and well... Lemonade," she said motioning to the floor.

Suddenly he grabbed the remaining towel from her hands and started scrubbing the floor. She gasped and stared at them for a second. She was so used to her sisters, who wouldn't do a damn thing to help her if something like that happened. "Nuh uh. I appreciate it, but it was my mess. You don't need to help," she said considering whether or not she should snatch the towels from the boys. She decided against it, and went to fetch a bucket and mop instead. She returned and gave them both a look. "MY job," she said making it very clear that if they tried to help, she would have to slap them with the mop.

[Out • Of • Chocolate]

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxBeauty is pain xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff