Welcome to Gaia! ::

It doesn't matter who wins; we're all family right?

Of course! Hugs and rainbows for everyon! 0.5 50.0% [ 3 ]
Heck no! I'm gonna win this! 0.5 50.0% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]
This poll closed on May 28, 2015.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 >

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
              I somehow missed a quote. emotion_facepalm

Alien Believer

Pharaoh Misa
☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

Oh wow... this challenge would be the hardest for me... I never watched the Modern Family and to be true I don't know how to start... crying

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Elinoe
Pharaoh Misa
☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

Oh wow... this challenge would be the hardest for me... I never watched the Modern Family and to be true I don't know how to start... crying

☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

I've seen bits and pieces of it. It's an ABC show and while I like ABC's drama, I don't care for their comedy. emotion_facepalm

Well, if I were any of you, I would think of the definition of a traditional family, and start with that as a base. Then modernize it. Kids with attitudes. Same sex parents. (I would've done a single parent myself, but she wants two parents). Maybe try a white parent, a black parent and asian kid and mexican kid because I'm sure back then that was simply unheard of. lol

marwolfer's Queen

Fairy

marwolfer

Oof Mar Mar! a low blow~
i've definitely been stuck in the middle for most of this contest lol.
User Image

D!sco~'s Wife

Lavish Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
D!sco~

You know I kid, my love. emotion_bigheart MWA!

Alien Invader

Elinoe

Thinking about families you never, or barely see on television helps I think. I went with a really mixed race family just because I've never seen that before and happen to be part of one, so I was inspired really fast. It also helps to think of the idea of a traditional family, and then think of how that's changed over the years. Things that were unheard of before and are now much more common.
Modern Family revolves around three separate families, mainly a mother and her husband who have three kids in a kind of dysfunctional family. I'm pretty sure those two had kids really early, I haven't seen the show in a while. There's also a gay couple who adopted a Vietnamese child, and a Colombian woman who has a tween son and remarried to an older man, then had another child with him. I haven't watched it in a while, though, but those are pretty good examples. sweatdrop It's also actually possible for two women to have a child on their own now, which could be a fun idea to play around with.

Pharaoh Misa

Maybe it'd be okay if someone did a single parent and an aunt or uncle who sometimes helps out?

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
deepstaria

☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

You'd have to ask Marr about that, but if it were my contest, I'd approve. Sounds like a modern family to me.

D!sco~'s Wife

Lavish Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Just a note: I never said the parents had to be moms and dads. Sometimes, your parents are really your grandparents or aunts/uncles. For this challenge, a parent is simply someone who raised you.

wink

Devoted Lunatic

User Image User Image

*has a peek around the corner*
Finale already?!?! Oh gosh! Good luck to the ones battling this out!

D!sco~'s Wife

Lavish Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100

I have two entries so far. One from Disco and one from deepstaria.

There's still plenty of time. I'm excited for this last round! It's going to be tight!

I have also decided to let everyone pick their prize. Whoever wins first place will have their choice of the three prize bundles, second place will get to choose from the two leftovers, and third place will get the last prize bundle.

I'm so excited!!

marwolfer's Queen

Fairy

Devoted Lunatic

D!sco~

4laugh
User Image

User Image User Image

Is that the Pouf a la Reine you have there? Oh my gosh! emotion_kirakira
Love that wig but never can seem to make it work and here you are doing it! Making it work!

marwolfer's Queen

Fairy

Sineaed
D!sco~

4laugh
User Image

User Image User Image

Is that the Pouf a la Reine you have there? Oh my gosh! emotion_kirakira
Love that wig but never can seem to make it work and here you are doing it! Making it work!

It is!
I'm so obsessed with this wig, and it took so may attempts to make something that kind of works. its by no means perfect but its the best I could do, the colours are really hard to use!
but thank you!
User Image

Devoted Lunatic

D!sco~

It is!
I'm so obsessed with this wig, and it took so may attempts to make something that kind of works. its by no means perfect but its the best I could do, the colours are really hard to use!
but thank you!
User Image

User Image User Image

That wig is so gorgeous! I just can't make that shade of blue work.
Chapeau!

D!sco~'s Wife

Lavish Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Okay, I got everyone's entries. Hopefully I will have pms sent to the judges today, but I have a lot of nonsense to do today. I'm gonna finish my coffee and get started on the nonsense now so I can get everything here rolling.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff