Welcome to Gaia! ::

Animal Lover

Alright, so I literally just got my 3DS and Pokemon X (I know, I am so behind on times) and was wondering if anybody would be willing to help me fill up my Pokedex a bit. I have already beaten the Pokemon League so I can take any Pokemon now.

Here is what I have to offer at the moment:
Zorua lv.1 (male)
Bellsprout lv.1 (female)
Sandshrew lv.1 (male)
Gastly lv.1 (male)
Poliwag lv. 1 (male)
Swinub lv.1 (male)
Magnemite lv.1
Patrat lv.1 (female)
Wooper lv.1 (female)
Aron lv.1 (female)
Pichu lv.1 (male)
Diglet lv.1 (male)
Makuhita lv.1 (female)
Phanpy lv.1 (male)

If any of those catch your interest please make an offer and I will tell you if I am interested in the offer. Also, if there is a specific pokemon you are looking for feel free to ask if I may be able to breed it. Just because I don't currently have it doesn't mean I can't obtain it. I don't have much of the pokedex filled as of yet so it shouldn't be hard for you to find something I would be interested in. Also, I am not sure how to find my friend code. Is it the same one as my 3DS or is there a game specific one like the original DS games had?

Animal Lover

Animal Lover

Animal Lover

Animal Lover

Animal Lover

Animal Lover

User Image
User Image
Your friend code is attached to your 3DS.
I'll give you a Sylveon. I don't need anything particular in return.

Animal Lover

x-Immortal Nobody-x
User Image
User Image
Your friend code is attached to your 3DS.
I'll give you a Sylveon. I don't need anything particular in return.
Alright, so it is that one I exchanged with my friend. I didn't know that the games shared that one. That helps. Thank you. I have been wanting a Sylveon since forever. Are you sure you don't want anything specific?
puppylove713
Alright, so it is that one I exchanged with my friend. I didn't know that the games shared that one. That helps. Thank you. I have been wanting a Sylveon since forever. Are you sure you don't want anything specific?

User Image
User Image
For now, nope. I'm good.
User Image
User Image
Oh, friend code. Duh.

1908-0631-7881

Animal Lover

x-Immortal Nobody-x
puppylove713

User Image
User Image
For now, nope. I'm good.
Alright, well, if you are sure about that then I will just send you something. My friend code is 2380-5648-3342. You can put the name down as Kate. What should I put your name as?
puppylove713
Alright, well, if you are sure about that then I will just send you something. My friend code is 2380-5648-3342. You can put the name down as Kate. What should I put your name as?

User Image
User Image
Immy works.

Animal Lover

x-Immortal Nobody-x
puppylove713

User Image
User Image
Immy works.
Alright. I added you and am currently online. I just need to boot the game up really fast.
User Image
User Image
If you want anything else just ask. I'm willing to part with most things.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff