Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sexy Gekko

11,450 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Lunatic Banshee
Wow. Well, I wasn't expecting deep things this late at night. You do need better friends. Actually a change of environment might do you well. Go out on our own and have fun. Being lonely sucks, but you might be able to learn how to make the most of it. It sounds like you depend a lot on other people for happiness.

I've been told that before.. I don't deny that I depend on others for that. I know it's bad, but when left on my own I get extremely depressed and lash out.. I thought I was getting better at managing, but apparently not.

Recalibrator

Fallonxi_ThatOtterGirl

My friends situation is similar in that I dislike all of my friends
but if I didn't talk to them, I'd be alone. I agree with Lunatic Banshee
but at my age, having no friends is tough.

Sexy Gekko

11,450 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
sleepover in your mouth
Omg,I felt this way with my ex's.... I think that's a bad thing :/

Nothing about how I feel is related to my boyfriend, I'm just doing my best not to smother him like I think I have with my ex's..
Fallonxi_ThatOtterGirl
sleepover in your mouth

Nothing about how I feel is related to my boyfriend, I'm just doing my best not to smother him like I think I have with my ex's..
I did that with my ex's I smothered them...and I feel alone when I'm not talking and all that s**t.

Sexy Gekko

11,450 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
nayug
Fallonxi_ThatOtterGirl

My friends situation is similar in that I dislike all of my friends
but if I didn't talk to them, I'd be alone. I agree with Lunatic Banshee
but at my age, having no friends is tough.

I recently moved in with my mom from living with my step-dad and I miss my old best-friend in my old town. It's hard to keep in touch with him since as soon as I'm able to talk he's going to bed and he's generally busy...

Sexy Gekko

11,450 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
Fallonxi_ThatOtterGirl
Fallonxi_ThatOtterGirl

Art, huh? Do you draw too? smile

I do! A lot. I've actually been seeing a lot of improvement in my stuff lately which is exciting..

Id love to see yours!

User Image

work in progress...
Anything of yours??

Sexy Gekko

11,450 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
sleepover in your mouth
Fallonxi_ThatOtterGirl
sleepover in your mouth

I did that with my ex's I smothered them...and I feel alone when I'm not talking and all that s**t.

Yea I know that feel..

Angelic Pr3tty's Partner In Crime

Heart Player

Fallonxi_ThatOtterGirl

You do humans really good! smile mine
Fallonxi_ThatOtterGirl
sleepover in your mouth
Fallonxi_ThatOtterGirl
sleepover in your mouth

Yea I know that feel..
i'm better off alone anyways lol

Sexy Gekko

11,450 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Fallonxi_ThatOtterGirl

Wow, nice details biggrin I tend to not have the patience for that stuff. Something about drawing animal faces just doesn't work out for me!

Heart Player

Fallonxi_ThatOtterGirl
Fallonxi_ThatOtterGirl

Wow, nice details biggrin I tend to not have the patience for that stuff. Something about drawing animal faces just doesn't work out for me!

I feel the same for human faces. xd
Fallonxi_ThatOtterGirl
Lunatic Banshee
Wow. Well, I wasn't expecting deep things this late at night. You do need better friends. Actually a change of environment might do you well. Go out on our own and have fun. Being lonely sucks, but you might be able to learn how to make the most of it. It sounds like you depend a lot on other people for happiness.

I've been told that before.. I don't deny that I depend on others for that. I know it's bad, but when left on my own I get extremely depressed and lash out.. I thought I was getting better at managing, but apparently not.

It'll take time, don't worry. I don't think it's bad, really, it just makes life harder. I believe all of us feel that way at some point or other. Honestly, I think you should see how awesome your own company is. I tend to enjoy being alone, but I like my own crazy brain. I'm a weird one, though. I'm not very social. Maybe you should make some more friends. There is nothing wrong with having, as I call them, party friends (friends you only see when you go out. Friends you don't really ever become close to, but you're always happy to see when you go somewhere). You know yourself better than anyone. What would truly make you happy right now (besides seeing your bf)?

Sexy Gekko

11,450 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Fallonxi_ThatOtterGirl
Fallonxi_ThatOtterGirl

I feel the same for human faces. xd

heh, yea I've been working on drawing them for about 6 years now..
Gaia is so full of wonderful people.. Thank you guys..

Heart Player

Fallonxi_ThatOtterGirl

I'm glad you got company now, but I'm off to sleep. night emotion_hug

Sexy Gekko

11,450 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Lunatic Banshee
Fallonxi_ThatOtterGirl
Lunatic Banshee

It'll take time, don't worry. I don't think it's bad, really, it just makes life harder. I believe all of us feel that way at some point or other. Honestly, I think you should see how awesome your own company is. I tend to enjoy being alone, but I like my own crazy brain. I'm a weird one, though. I'm not very social. Maybe you should make some more friends. There is nothing wrong with having, as I call them, party friends (friends you only see when you go out. Friends you don't really ever become close to, but you're always happy to see when you go somewhere). You know yourself better than anyone. What would truly make you happy right now (besides seeing your bf)?

I'm not sure.. I wish I could take the advice of going out on my own and such. Back on the topic of change in environment I'm pretty unhappy living with my mother (whole negative atmosphere thing), but theres nothing I can do at the moment

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff