Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is the rp dead or something? I hope it's still alive... T-T

Divine Wife

9,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Married 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Was planning to post in just a moment, so I hope it's not!
Nymeria_Grey

Yay! =D It won't be as long as there are people motivated by it =D

Divine Wife

9,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Married 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Thunderstorm_Dagger
Nymeria_Grey

Yay! =D It won't be as long as there are people motivated by it =D

Posted! smile

Peasley's Widow

Invisible Red-Shirt

13,025 Points
  • I Get Knocked Down... 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Married 100
Sorry for the delay, guys, there's been a lot going on irl and in my head. I just need to get my head on straight and then I'll reply c:

Divine Wife

9,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Married 100
  • Hellraiser 500
l Clara Oswin Oswald l
Sorry for the delay, guys, there's been a lot going on irl and in my head. I just need to get my head on straight and then I'll reply c:

It's quite alright. You do what you need to do first! We'll be here waiting. biggrin

Peasley's Widow

Invisible Red-Shirt

13,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Married 100
Kiya Rose

99th Fallen

Kairi Nightingale

leka_liko

Thunderstorm_Dagger

Izumi Matsuka

Morgana the Demon Queen

Nymeria_Grey

It seems I've been gone long enough that I don't actually remember any of the plot bits I had planned with people. And since I am an eternally lazy creature, I was hoping that instead of having to read through ten pages, as well as things that may have been plotted elsewhere that I no longer have access to, I was hoping you guys could tell me if we had anything plotted between any of our characters? I'll post for all three of them as soon as I know what I had planned for them-- since I finished Midi's layout, wooo~

Divine Wife

9,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Married 100
  • Hellraiser 500
I have Lalita waiting to meet her roommate and Amara was chatting with Arriety and Emma on her way to find Sinora.

Peasley's Widow

Invisible Red-Shirt

13,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Married 100
Nymeria_Grey
I have Lalita waiting to meet her roommate and Amara was chatting with Arriety and Emma on her way to find Sinora.

I read that c: I was just wondering if we had anything planned. Like, what was the history between our characters, if any. That sort of thing xD And *Sirona ^^

Divine Wife

9,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Married 100
  • Hellraiser 500
l Clara Oswin Oswald l
Nymeria_Grey

I read that c: I was just wondering if we had anything planned. Like, what was the history between our characters, if any. That sort of thing xD And *Sirona ^^

sorry... wrestling with my loom, so I didn't check... ^^;

Other than the fact that Sirona and Amara became friends during Amara's first year, we didn't have anything planned.
l Clara Oswin Oswald l

Thunderstorm_Dagger

Okay, so I already asked Clara for permission to do one more charrie in the rp, but I have an idea that I want to run pass both of you before doing a reserve because it'll affect the character's race. I was thinking about making an angel disguised as a Freshmen... bird thing or something who is hunting for the demon at the school. If you guys have an issue with this idea though or just don't want me to do it, I have absolutely no problem making her something else. I actually have a few alternative ideas already. Just throwing this out there for potential plot is all. ^.^ So what do you think?
Kairi Nightingale

Okay, so I already asked Clara for permission to do one more charrie in the rp, but I have an idea that I want to run pass both of you before doing a reserve because it'll affect the character's race. I was thinking about making an angel disguised as a Freshmen... bird thing or something who is hunting for the demon at the school. If you guys have an issue with this idea though or just don't want me to do it, I have absolutely no problem making her something else. I actually have a few alternative ideas already. Just throwing this out there for potential plot is all. ^.^ So what do you think?

I don't really have a problem with this, I was planning on introducing angels in the rp at some point, anyways XD but we would need to plot some things, because I think that they both would be able to tell what the other is, probably. XD Plus we could also plan the history of both races, angels and demons, since both of them will have points in common. =D
Thunderstorm_Dagger
Kairi Nightingale

I don't really have a problem with this, I was planning on introducing angels in the rp at some point, anyways XD but we would need to plot some things, because I think that they both would be able to tell what the other is, probably. XD Plus we could also plan the history of both races, angels and demons, since both of them will have points in common. =D

Okay, sure!

The only ideas I really had going was that she could control light and that she might have two forms - her disguised younger self and her true self. I have a draft of a profile, if you want to see it? I'm extremely flexible, so if there any changes you wanna make just let me know.

What were your ideas?

tibby chan's Partner In Crime

Omnipresent Citizen

9,375 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Conversationalist 100
l Clara Oswin Oswald l

It seems I've been gone long enough that I don't actually remember any of the plot bits I had planned with people. And since I am an eternally lazy creature, I was hoping that instead of having to read through ten pages, as well as things that may have been plotted elsewhere that I no longer have access to, I was hoping you guys could tell me if we had anything plotted between any of our characters? I'll post for all three of them as soon as I know what I had planned for them-- since I finished Midi's layout, wooo~

Haha~ I remember Sirona and Emmo being really good friends!!!

But I was wondering... Maybe they could be childhood buddies ya know? o: I feel like it would work since your character kind of got left alone when she was younger, and Emmo could have went to her because she didn't attract attention and didn't make lots of noise... And therefore, became good friends =3
Kairi Nightingale

Okay, sure!

The only ideas I really had going was that she could control light and that she might have two forms - her disguised younger self and her true self. I have a draft of a profile, if you want to see it? I'm extremely flexible, so if there any changes you wanna make just let me know.

What were your ideas?

Mostly that angels would be the complete opposite of demons XD I had a few more precise ideas of abilities like: they would control light, be stronger during the day, weaker during the night, instead of being able to remove a soul from a body and feed on blood and etc, they would be able to purify a soul and be the ones to create souls to go into peoples' bodies when people are born and have healing abilities. They would have been created at the same time as Demons and would have the same physical enhancements as demons, though be opposite in magic and the way to power up.

These are just basic ideas, you are the one playing an angel so you should arrange it to your liking, though for further plotting I'd suggest we use pm to avoid spamming the ooc thread XD

Tell me what you think of these and if you have any ideas of your own. =D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces