Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anti Inquisitor

User Image

Announcements
                      March 2- We're open!!!!
                      March 6- It's our first sale, check in the specials post for details.
                      April 29- This is a freebie shop for the most part until further notice.
                      May 8th- Or not. I'll just suffrr
                      May 18th- COMPLETELY FULL FOR THE FIRST TIME
                      June 4th- Work is starting to get tough so I'm mostly going to be taking bribes and no rushes
                      September 10th- Things have calmed down a lot, so I think I'm coming back

December 2nd- Open once more! Get ready for our holiday sale starting December 15th
                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anti Inquisitor

User Image
User Image

Introduction

I guess I should start by introducing myself. Obviously I am Forlorn Toaster. This is not my first shop, nor likely will it be my last. I like to switch it up from time to time. At the moment I am taking a break from my joint shop because the people I opened it with are both on hiatus and I miss them too much when I walk into that thread. So I decided to strike out on my own for once.

At little more about me. I am a twenty year old college student and I have a part time job. Between those things I tend to stay a little busy but I do good work and I try my best. As of late I found myself with a lot more time on my hands and I want to put that time to use. I get bored.... I get really bored.... and I don't particularly enjoy free time when my brain can wander. I also have problems sleeping and when all of my friends are asleep I get even more bored.

So welcome into my quaint little shop. I hope you all stick around and chat and have a good time. If you feel like ordering please do, if not you're free to stay any way. On occasion I will have a contest or a stream that will let people watch me make a graphic, in case anyone is interested in that, idk. I also do a lot of discounts. So stay, chat, make friends, enjoy.

Anti Inquisitor

User Image
User Image

1) Don't steal. Seriously. Stealing will earn you a trip to the black list and a report. Stealing is not cool, guys. Everyone works hard on everything that's made in this shop, stealing things makes us feel like you don't appreciate anything that's done here. If you see anyone using anything from this thread that they haven't paid for, tell me, cause I don't have any qualms about reporting thieves.

2 ) I'm not gonna say that everyone has to have their prices be between this and this, because -frankly- I don't want someone telling me what I can charge and can't charge. Everyone prices their own stuff. If money is a problem, talk to the artist before hand. Most people are willing to work with you.

3) Respect is an important thing, please respect everyone in the thread, even if you think that they're a terrible human being and deserve to rot in Hell. Leave your personal problems out of the thread, cause I don't want to deal with petty people.

4) If you don't read this rule I won't accept your order. Always quote the person you want to talk to. I've dealt with it before, but most people are busy and if they don't get a notice, they may not respond to you at all. Quoting is really easy. All you have to do is find the quote button over someone's post, or type this in:
                                          [quote"usernamehere"]
                                          That's all there is to it!

5) If I turn you down, please don't take offense. Everyone has their own lives outside of Gaia and they could be going through something you don't know about.

6) Please be sure to use the order form when asking for layouts. It's a lot less confusing then just telling me what you want.

7) Don't pm me anything, I will not respond. Just post it in here and quote and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

8) Most people will not do rush orders. So if you need something the day of, this probably isn't the place to get it. Rush orders generally don't look as good as most artists want them to because they are, well, rushed. Also, people do have lives and rush orders are almost impossible to do when people have lives. So please, try not to put today or tomorrow on an order where the artist already has two or three people in front of you cause they probably won't skip ahead and do yours first unless you bribe them.

9) This isn't so much a rule as a guideline to happy shopping. The more detailed you are with your order, the better your experience will be. The more I have to go off of, the easier it is for me to make the layouts the way you'll like them. That being said, if they're a character, a link to the profile might be nice. Thread layouts go over better when you've given me an image or an overall look you're going for. I want you to love my work.

10) Please make sure that I have an open slot when you order. Below is a happy guide to what the slots mean.
                                          Normal- The time frame for a normal order slot should be at least a week if not longer. This is a pay what you wish slot.
                                          Rush- A rush order can be ordered with one or two days as the total. This is considered a bribe slot and might be rejected depending upon the sort of order and the bribe itself.
                                          Bribe- A bribe slot can be no less than four days and is obviously a bribe. It may be rejected based on the order, time frame, or the bribe itself.

11) I ******** FORGOT WHAT WAS SUPPOSED TO GO HERE -.-

12) So I have been having problems with people getting impatient and ordering graphics other places without telling me. I do not have a problem if you think I am taking too long and you need to get them some where else, but when you do not give me any form of limit, I take my time to make them good. I have never taken money up front, but I will have to now. Half of the agreed price will be sent before I start work on the graphics. After that trade is completed I will start your graphics. If you decide to go somewhere else without telling me or anything along those lines, that trade will be your cancellation fee, you will not be getting it back. If you decide you no longer need the graphics your you cancel before I have started, or tell me anything along those lines, then I will send you the deposit trade back. I hate doing it, but circumstances have forced it.

Anti Inquisitor

User Image
User Image

Basics

We are a pay what you wish sort of shop. Our prices are based off how well you feel that we did. It may differ between artists how they feel they should receive payment. All of the slots except for the bribe slots are pay what you wish. Bribe slots are up to the artists discretion of whether or not you bribed them well enough. Rush orders are almost the same way, except there better be a good reason. Please be fair when you are pricing anything. And please don't take advantage.

Minimums

● ● ● Posting Graphics - 1,ooo,ooo
                                          ● ● ● Thread Graphics - 1o,ooo,ooo
                                                  basic coding to fit the graphics comes with them
                                          ● ● ● Lyric Coding - bribe
                                          ● ● ● Multiple Gifs - bribe

Bribes

A bribe slot will cost a pretty penny. These are for when I am full or for rush orders. Bribe slots are 5,ooo,ooo,ooo minimum and only go up from there. Lyric coding is a bribe starting at 1o,ooo,ooo,ooo as it takes me a fair bit of time to do because I am a perfectionist when it comes to my coding fitting my layouts.

These items will do
                                          User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

As will anything from my wishlist.

Anti Inquisitor

User Image
User Image

Posting Layouts

x This is also the pick up thread for posting graphics. I'll make these a little prettier later.

Thread Layouts

x x x x xx

Anti Inquisitor

User Image
User Image

Normal
                                                    tab tab tab
                                                    tab tab tab

Bribe
                                                    tab tab tab
                                                    tab tab tab
                                                    tab tab tab
                                                    tab tab tab

Rush
                                                            I accept rush orders on a very limited basis. I don't like having to rush and I don't think it's fair to ask me to rush if there is no need. Not currently accepting rush orders

Anti Inquisitor

User Image
User Image

Posting Layouts

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=10]
                                          [list][list][list][size=11][size=15][color=#00A9BF]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Character's Name;[/color] [color=#000000][b]name[/b][/color]
                                          [size=15][color=#00A9BF]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Role;[/color] [color=#000000][b]ONLY if you want it included. if not, n/a[/b][/color]
                                          [size=15][color=#00A9BF]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Images;[/color] [color=#000000][b]model name or link to pictures[/b][/color]
                                          [size=15][color=#00A9BF]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Style;[/color] [color=#000000][b]The type of graphics you want[/b][/color]
                                          [size=15][color=#00A9BF]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Theme;[/color] [color=#000000][b]what you want it based around[/b][/color]
                                          [size=15][color=#00A9BF]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Font;[/color] [color=#000000][b]Any font style you might prefer. If none N/A[/b][/color]
                                          [size=15][color=#00A9BF]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Text;[/color] [color=#000000][b]lyrics or a quote you'd like[/b][/color]
                                          [size=15][color=#00A9BF]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Coding;[/color] [color=#000000][b]Do you want coding or just the graphics[/b][/color]
                                          [size=15][color=#00A9BF]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Colors;[/color] [color=#000000][b]color scheme[/b][/color]
                                          [size=15][color=#00A9BF]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Also;[/color] [color=#000000][b]anything else[/b][/color]
                                          [size=15][color=#00A9BF]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Pricing;[/color] [color=#000000][b]How much you want to pay[/b][/color]
                                          [size=15][color=#00A9BF]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Slot;[/color] [color=#000000][b]Normal, Bribe, or Rush[/b][/color]
                                          [size=15][color=#00A9BF]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]I'd like it by;[/color] [color=#000000][b]due date[/b][/color][/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Thread Layouts

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=10][size=15][color=#00A9BF]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]thread title;[/color] [color=#000000][b]name[/b][/color]
                                          [size=15][color=#00A9BF]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Thread Type;[/color] [color=#000000][b]What kind of thread will it be[/b][/color]
                                          [size=15][color=#00A9BF]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Images;[/color] [color=#000000][b]model name or link to pictures[/b][/color]
                                          [size=15][color=#00A9BF]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Graphics;[/color] [color=#000000][b]The banners and their titles how many subbanners, side banners, dividers[/b][/color]
                                          [size=15][color=#00A9BF]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Theme;[/color] [color=#000000][b]what you want it based around[/b][/color]
                                          [size=15][color=#00A9BF]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Font;[/color] [color=#000000][b]Any font style you might prefer. If none N/A[/b][/color]
                                          [size=15][color=#00A9BF]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Text;[/color] [color=#000000][b]lyrics or a quote you'd like[/b][/color]
                                          [size=15][color=#00A9BF]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Coding;[/color] [color=#000000][b]Do you want coding or just the graphics[/b][/color]
                                          [size=15][color=#00A9BF]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Colors;[/color] [color=#000000][b]color scheme[/b][/color]
                                          [size=15][color=#00A9BF]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Also;[/color] [color=#000000][b]anything else[/b][/color]
                                          [size=15][color=#00A9BF]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Pricing;[/color] [color=#000000][b]How much you want to pay[/b][/color]
                                          [size=15][color=#00A9BF]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Slot;[/color] [color=#000000][b]Normal, Bribe, or Rush[/b][/color]
                                          [size=15][color=#00A9BF]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]I'd like it by;[/color] [color=#000000][b]due date[/b][/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Coding

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=10][size=15][color=#00A9BF]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Character's Name;[/color] [color=#000000][b]name[/b][/color]
                                          [size=15][color=#00A9BF]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Role;[/color] [color=#000000][b]ONLY if you want it included. if not, n/a[/b][/color]
                                          [size=15][color=#00A9BF]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Graphics;[/color] [color=#000000][b]the ones you have already had done[/b][/color]
                                          [size=15][color=#00A9BF]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Text;[/color] [color=#000000][b]This is going to be where you put the lyrics[/b][/color]
                                          [size=15][color=#00A9BF]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Additional sections;[/color] [color=#000000][b]outfit, music, voice, thoughts, company etc[/b][/color]
                                          [size=15][color=#00A9BF]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]I'd like it by;[/color] [color=#000000][b]due date[/b][/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Application

[quote="Forlorn Toaster"][/quote][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=10]
                                          [list][list][list][size=11][size=15][color=#00A9BF]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Username;[/color] [color=#000000][b]name[/b][/color]
                                          [size=15][color=#00A9BF]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Role;[/color] [color=#000000][b]Insert something amusing here[/b][/color]
                                          [size=15][color=#00A9BF]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Samples;[/color] [color=#000000][b]link to a thread or specific examples you want me to see[/b][/color]
                                          [size=15][color=#00A9BF]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Style;[/color] [color=#000000][b]what your style generally is[/b][/color]
                                          [size=15][color=#00A9BF]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Can Do;[/color] [color=#000000][b] What do you do when it comes to layouts (ie. graphics, coding, gifs, all that jazz) Do you make profile skeletons, do you make profiles, do you make thread layouts or just the graphics, stuff like that[/b][/color]
                                          [size=15][color=#00A9BF]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Can’t Do;[/color] [color=#000000][b]AWhat can't/won't you do when making graphics [/b][/color]
                                          [size=15][color=#00A9BF]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Slots;[/color] [color=#000000][b]How many slots you’d like to accept [/b][/color]
                                          [size=15][color=#00A9BF]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Pricing;[/color] [color=#000000][b]what your price range is for different things, also maybe a bribe list[/b][/color]
                                          [size=15][color=#00A9BF]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Coding;[/color] [color=#000000][b]Do you code? I know this is further up too, but I just need to be sure[/b][/color]
                                          [size=15][color=#00A9BF]● ● ●[/color] [/size] [color=#736F6E]Also;[/color] [color=#000000][b] Please write a little blurb for yourself to give me more insight about you [/b][/color][/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Anti Inquisitor

Anti Inquisitor

User Image
User Image

Contests

Discounts

Anti Inquisitor

User Image
User Image

Links In

THIS IS MY BANNER!!!! I am always looking for more banners for my shop.
                                                    If you would like to make me a banner I would be happy to pay out a bil for each one that is made (for as long as I have money)
                                                    User Image
                                                    [url=http://tinyurl.com/pd2ramb][img]http://i.imgur.com/5QxGh7c.gif[/img][/url]

Links Out
                                                    Graphic coming soon >.<
                                                    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Anti Inquisitor

Reserved (I forgot to make a graphic for this >.< )

Anti Inquisitor

Reserved (I forgot to make a graphic for this >.< )

Anti Inquisitor

I think that's enough reserves!!!!
We're open!!!!

Ruthless Sex Symbol

Forlorn Toaster

● ● ● Character's Name; Kane Varanus
                                        ● ● ● Role; Bane Zeta
                                        ● ● ● Images; Human1 Human2 Wolf1 Wolf2
                                        I need at least one human picture used and one wolf picture.

● ● ● Style; An L-graphic
                                        ● ● ● Theme; Kane is the best warrior in a werewolf pack, so I want it to be very bold.
                                        ● ● ● Font; N/A
                                        ● ● ● Text; lyrics or a quote you'd like
                                        ● ● ● Coding; Just graphics.
                                        ● ● ● Colors; Dark reds and black.
                                        ● ● ● Also; Nope!
                                        ● ● ● Pricing; 3,000,000
                                        ● ● ● Slot; Normal
                                        ● ● ● I'd like it by; Whenever you get it done, I'm in no hurry honestly.

Divine Spirit

7,900 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
//totally did not stalk this until it was open...

Forlorn Toaster

● ● ● Character's Name; Gideon Darling
                                        ● ● ● Role; n/a
                                        ● ● ● Images; pic 1, pic 2, pic 3, pic 4
                                        ● ● ● Style; l-shaped
                                        ● ● ● Theme; Dark with a grunge look
                                        ● ● ● Font; font
                                        ● ● ● Text; n/a
                                        ● ● ● Coding; just the graphics
                                        ● ● ● Colors; colors
                                        ● ● ● Also; n/a
                                        ● ● ● Pricing; 5.5 bill?
                                        ● ● ● Slot; Normal
                                        ● ● ● I'd like it by; by the 12th if possible

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff