Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Invader

Could I have a rate from Ophelia? on my current. It's pretty far outside of what I usually do and I wanted an opinion sweatdrop

Alien Sex Symbol

deepstaria
Could I have a rate from Ophelia? on my current. It's pretty far outside of what I usually do and I wanted an opinion sweatdrop

YASSS Monstergirls4lyfeeeee.

I totally dig this. I think you found a really good facial expression to go with the arm pose. it makes it look like a kind of bashful embarrassed smile. I think the glasses are perfect.
Maybe a purse in a brighter colour? the bottom of the avi is just kind of dark. also good background choice! I digs it!

Alien Invader

Ophelia Laments
deepstaria

YASSS Monstergirls4lyfeeeee.

I totally dig this. I think you found a really good facial expression to go with the arm pose. it makes it look like a kind of bashful embarrassed smile. I think the glasses are perfect.
Maybe a purse in a brighter colour? the bottom of the avi is just kind of dark. also good background choice! I digs it!

Thanks!! I'll definitely try to find a purse like that!

Generous Lover

Can I get a rate from Ophelia?

Kawaii Trash

Dailanie

It's been a while since I've been on gaia much less entering a contest. But Monsters are my
weakness as is the punk rock style so I'll give this a go. I might even be so inclined to do that
last contest when I'm less lazy. Anyways, forgive me for being a little rusty on the avatar making
front.

User Image
Contest One

User Image
Contest Two

Devoted Lunatic

User Image

I totes should join in on this monstrous madness about now, shouldn't I? gonk
Hello, May I get a dragon's blood? Please and thank you. biggrin

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

honey` mustard
Dailanie
It's a tad warmer today but maybe because I have hot tea in my stomach LOL
I love having Summer Christmas' and Birthdays. Makes for lovely cozy weather~

Not too bad for an item like that o:

Ooh, tea... emotion_drool
It's been in the low to mid 20s C here the past couple of days. Which is weird since it's still technically winter here until the 21st. lol
I'm fully expecting a cold and very wet spring for us, though.

Nope. I'm waiting for it to go down a little more before I decide to buy it, though. :I
Now I'm craving Bubble Tea and Sushi! ;w; I NEED TO STOP TALKING ABOUT FOOD ALL THE TIME GDI!
Send me some of your warmth please lol
I love Spingtime. Winter is my favourite month but there's something so lovely about a slightly chilly spring c:

How much would it have to be for you to buy it?

Dailanie 's Waifu

Generous Fashionista

Dailanie
Now I'm craving Bubble Tea and Sushi! ;w; I NEED TO STOP TALKING ABOUT FOOD ALL THE TIME GDI!
I love Spingtime. Winter is my favourite month but there's something so lovely about a slightly chilly spring c:

lol

/sends Daidai some springtime warmth~ emotion_bigheart
The perfect weather for me is 23C, mostly sunny, and a steady breeze. 3nodding
It's the perfect temp where it's warm enough that you can comfortably go out with shorts/T-shirt but cool enough that the sunlight feels warm instead of burning hot.

Eh, maybe if it was around 50b, but I'm not terribly concerned with getting it at the moment. I've got it on my wishlist so I check it in the MP fairly regularly. 3nodding

What I really want is that pink Mephiste item. :c
...I say moments before opening a Study of Evolution and getting said pink Mephiste. lol

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Artificial Imagination
Dailanie

Did someone say sushi? yum_tamago

If you're ever in northern Indiana, I highly recommend Naked Tchopstix - great Asian Fusion cuisine, some really good sushi, and the best damn Crab Rangoon I've ever tasted.
Omg noooo you've made me crave it even more now! ;w;

I'm going to a Japanese Steakhouse on the 5th of April though so I'm gonna be eating as much sushi as I can emotion_drool

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Moustache Maestro
Dailanie

It's been a while since I've been on gaia much less entering a contest. But Monsters are my
weakness as is the punk rock style so I'll give this a go. I might even be so inclined to do that
last contest when I'm less lazy. Anyways, forgive me for being a little rusty on the avatar making
front.

User Image
Contest One

User Image
Contest Two
Welcome back to Gaia and entering contests then emotion_yatta
You should definitely do the 3rd contest if you have time! c:

These look good!
Added~
Thanks for entering c:

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Sineaed
User Image

I totes should join in on this monstrous madness about now, shouldn't I? gonk
YES YOU SHOULD.
I was wondering when you'd get your scaly butt in here~

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

XxPinkeyxX
3//10
You have colour distribution down, but it's so outdated and simple that it shows no character. The heart of every avatar is the face. I'd start off by creating some expression rather than having barely a mouth and flat eyes.
Dailanie
XxPinkeyxX
3//10
You have colour distribution down, but it's so outdated and simple that it shows no character. The heart of every avatar is the face. I'd start off by creating some expression rather than having barely a mouth and flat eyes.

haha, its my first time back on gaiaonline after about 10 years so maybe i do need an update... thank you for the rating. cool

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

honey` mustard
Dailanie

lol

/sends Daidai some springtime warmth~ emotion_bigheart
The perfect weather for me is 23C, mostly sunny, and a steady breeze. 3nodding
It's the perfect temp where it's warm enough that you can comfortably go out with shorts/T-shirt but cool enough that the sunlight feels warm instead of burning hot.

Eh, maybe if it was around 50b, but I'm not terribly concerned with getting it at the moment. I've got it on my wishlist so I check it in the MP fairly regularly. 3nodding

What I really want is that pink Mephiste item. :c
...I say moments before opening a Study of Evolution and getting said pink Mephiste. lol
-wraps myself in springtime warmth-
Mmm that's the stuff emotion_drool
Ooh yeah that's the perfect weather!

Hopefully it'll keep on dropping so that you can pick it up without putting too big a dent in the bank c:

Haha I just bought the pink Mephiste yesterday as well as Shards of You c:
There were no listings for Shards, but the last listing was for 300b, and I managed to snag it off someone for 50b so I am STOKED xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff