Welcome to Gaia! ::

fantasy writer melty pot's Love Of My Life

Adorable Tipper

10,225 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Voter 100
I deleted all of my friends off my friends list because none of them were active anymore, which is really sad, but can't be helped really. So, who wants to be my friend? I guess I should reintroduce myself to Gaia than.

Hi, I'm Mandy. I'm a big anime fan but i haven't really watched anything new in a long time (think like roughly the time Toonami was originally taken off the air). The most recent anime i've watched were Black Butler, Burst Angel, and Elfin Lied, and that was two years ago. I liked to read shoujo and fantasy mangas. I was an aspiring writer but i haven't been able to write anything lately so i'm stuck just listing down some ideas. So yeah, that's me. I"m a gemini and i have a twin brother. XD Some of you guys might've known him from around 2008-2010 as Nano Krusnik, Yoruman, or even 1aughing man or XDman.
Its a shame coming back to Gaia and having all of your old friends you made back in the day not even be active anymore.

I couldn't bring myself to delete some users because they were just too legendary.

But yeah, hi Mandy!

Divine Elder

37,040 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
I should do the same.. A lot of the people I used to know quit.. I know theres a few who come but those are people I recently met..

O.G. Elder

6,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
Hi, I'm sean.

Adorable Tipper

10,225 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Voter 100
SmeckIedorfed
Its a shame coming back to Gaia and having all of your old friends you made back in the day not even be active anymore.

I couldn't bring myself to delete some users because they were just too legendary.

But yeah, hi Mandy!

Ugh I know. I did keep some of my old friends around for awhile but it felt too painful to not see their accounts sitting there with profile comments from like 2012 or something like that.

And hi! ^^

Adorable Tipper

10,225 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Voter 100
Sangre De Espana
I should do the same.. A lot of the people I used to know quit.. I know theres a few who come but those are people I recently met..

It's really sad isn't it? A great deal of Gaia's long time users went away because they took down Zomg. >.>

Adorable Tipper

10,225 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Voter 100
DigiPrsn
Hi, I'm sean.

Hi Sean! How're you? smile
iAngelic Kitten
SmeckIedorfed

But yeah, hi Mandy!

Ugh I know. I did keep some of my old friends around for awhile but it felt too painful to not see their accounts sitting there with profile comments from like 2012 or something like that.

And hi! ^^

Yup. You're just....

attempts to reach out

no luck. haha

Adorable Tipper

10,225 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Voter 100
SmeckIedorfed
iAngelic Kitten
SmeckIedorfed

But yeah, hi Mandy!

And hi! ^^

Yup. You're just....

attempts to reach out

no luck. haha

XD I'm all for making new friends! X3
iAngelic Kitten
SmeckIedorfed
iAngelic Kitten
SmeckIedorfed

But yeah, hi Mandy!

And hi! ^^

Yup. You're just....

attempts to reach out

no luck. haha

XD I'm all for making new friends! X3

People add me when we bond over something and never just bother saying Hi ever again.

sad

Divine Elder

37,040 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
iAngelic Kitten
Sangre De Espana

It's really sad isn't it? A great deal of Gaia's long time users went away because they took down Zomg. >.>

I wasn't here when s**t hit the fan though.. I was gone like 2 1/2 years due to personal stuff in reality.. I came back in October to play zOMG and found out it was dead.. Not sure why I stuck around when all I wanted to do was play zOMG again.. They should really bring it back.. Posting in the forums gets boring..

O.G. Elder

6,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
iAngelic Kitten
DigiPrsn
Hi, I'm sean.

Hi Sean! How're you? smile

I'm pretty good, a bit sleepy. Yourself?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff