• Frozen Scavenger 250
  • Cool Cat 500
silver-phoenix_zaniyah
temperapink
silver-phoenix_zaniyah
let the searching begin

still looking?

i am. what are you looking to do

my boyfriend and i were really wanting to RP with someone. He only ever gets on gaia if he's RPing so we thought it'd be alot of fun to do together. I'm personally up for anything. Did you have a story or layout in mind already?

Ferocious Hellhound

20,425 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Scavenger 250
  • Cool Cat 500
temperapink
silver-phoenix_zaniyah
temperapink
silver-phoenix_zaniyah
let the searching begin

still looking?

my boyfriend and i were really wanting to RP with someone. He only ever gets on gaia if he's RPing so we thought it'd be alot of fun to do together. I'm personally up for anything. Did you have a story or layout in mind already?

not at the moment. i have some ideas for pairings. any pairings or anything you would like to try.
silver-phoenix_zaniyah
temperapink
silver-phoenix_zaniyah
temperapink
silver-phoenix_zaniyah
let the searching begin

still looking?

not at the moment. i have some ideas for pairings. any pairings or anything you would like to try.

I'm very open minded and okay with any kind of pairing. I don't have anything in mind at the moment but if you have something in mind i'm all for it smile

Ferocious Hellhound

20,425 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Scavenger 250
  • Cool Cat 500
temperapink
silver-phoenix_zaniyah
temperapink
silver-phoenix_zaniyah
temperapink
silver-phoenix_zaniyah
let the searching begin

still looking?

I'm very open minded and okay with any kind of pairing. I don't have anything in mind at the moment but if you have something in mind i'm all for it smile

hmmm -thinks- maybe fantasy related or something. -thinks-
silver-phoenix_zaniyah
temperapink
silver-phoenix_zaniyah
temperapink
silver-phoenix_zaniyah

yes we were definitely hoping for fantasy related characters. That's what he's into

Ferocious Hellhound

20,425 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Scavenger 250
  • Cool Cat 500
temperapink
silver-phoenix_zaniyah
temperapink
silver-phoenix_zaniyah
temperapink
silver-phoenix_zaniyah

yes we were definitely hoping for fantasy related characters. That's what he's into

ok. can we continue to discuss things over pms?
silver-phoenix_zaniyah
temperapink
silver-phoenix_zaniyah
temperapink
silver-phoenix_zaniyah

works for me

Ferocious Hellhound

20,425 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Scavenger 250
  • Cool Cat 500
temperapink
silver-phoenix_zaniyah
temperapink
silver-phoenix_zaniyah
temperapink
silver-phoenix_zaniyah

works for me

send me a pm please

Ferocious Hellhound

20,425 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Scavenger 250
  • Cool Cat 500

Ferocious Hellhound

20,425 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Scavenger 250