Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
A Florida man who was arrested and accused of sexually assaulting a 6-year-old girl allegedly told police that it was the child's fault.

Andres Bartolome Juan, 23, allegedly assaulted the girl twice in the laundry room of an apartment complex in Lake Worth, Florida, on Jan. 31, according to reports.

The girl had been riding her bicycle, then went into the laundry room and was allegedly attacked, the Palm Beach Post reported. When the child's mother saw the abandoned bicycle and began calling for her daughter, the child ran out of the laundry room “with a panicked look on her face,” the paper said, citing a police report.

Juan's belt was unbuckled and he tried to escape through the window, the Post said. However, a neighbor was able to identify Juan to police, WESH reported.

The neighbor said Juan, a former resident of the complex, admitted, "I touched the little girl," according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. Juan was arrested on Saturday.

While a DNA sample was being taken, Juan allegedly told police, “It’s (the girl’s) fault this happened.”

Juan is being held without bond, according to information posted on the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office website. He's been charged with two counts of sexual battery by someone over the age of 18 against a victim under the age of 12.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/11/andres-bartolome-juan-arrested_n_6658362.html

Things like this are why we need castration

Yuki_Windira's Husband

Invisible Hunter

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
So... think he'll say it was his fault for being in the way of my bullets if I shoot his a**?

Apocalyptic Capitalist

8,875 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
People like that just need to be shot. No DNA necessary if he admitted it. Where are the Boondock Saints when you need them? I'd volunteer if they needed someone to do the executions....

Barton Paladin

17,690 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Classic. The ole "I couldn't help myself, she was just acting so provocatively!" routine.

Divine Whisperer

31,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I don't... what? Uh, how was it the child's fault exactly?

Even if she's completely naked, riding her bike, that shouldn't encourage you to molest her.

That's called you're a sick f- er, ***** and should be behind bars.

She's 6 for god's sake.

... On the plus side, this is kinda more evidence he should be convicted, if they need it.

Hilarious Puppy

Unless you're Benjamin Button, there's no excuse for this. 3nodding

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
So, the guy has mental problems then?
1. He touches little girls.
2. He admits it to the police.
3. He thinks blaming the six year old is some sort of valid defense.

MENTAL
Wow. Blaming the child for getting him hot and heavy ? Wtf.?

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
JamesWN
So... think he'll say it was his fault for being in the way of my bullets if I shoot his a**?

Hey, it's Florida. Just use a stand your ground defense and you'll be fine.

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Who votes this lil ******** gets both physical and chemical castration and set up as the prison choir boy? emotion_kirakira

Yuki_Windira's Husband

Invisible Hunter

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
xXFurygeistXx
JamesWN

Hey, it's Florida. Just use a stand your ground defense and you'll be fine.

Does a .308 bolt-action with a 16x scope still count? emotion_awesome

Aekea Explorer

12,950 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Seriously, child sex offenders really should be left in the general populace of a prison.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
*sputters*

And you people wonder why I hate ***** and rapists so much!

Alien Dog

17,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I'm intrigued.

I want to hear just exactly what it was that this six year old did to make it "her fault" in this individual's eyes.

I'm not saying that there's any way in the deepest frozen pit of Hell that he's correct about it being her fault, mind, I just want to know exactly what kind of clearly dangerously broken creature we're looking at here.
Aw, I was hoping for some ludicrous reason why it's the girl's fault so I could laugh at him even more.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff