Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Player

PML1OYFG
Rockwarrior v2.0
PML1OYFG
Actually, blood bending isn't relevant after Avatar: The Last Airbender, you'll soon be disappointed.

There are comics though which is super cool! You figure out what happened to zukos mom & meet a possible love interest for toph, as well as seeing Katara/Aangs relationship deepen.

Though, I also would choose Water so I'm right there with you.
I'm more going by the fact that I just enjoy water bending, not how powerful it is like some people do, and that it fits my personality a bit more.
Going just based on my personality I would have to go with Water or Earth

Well if i had to go by personality, I Earth or ire would fit better. Stubborn as hel and impulsive. But at the same time Water and Air also work as while i may be stubborn and impulsive, I can also work very well and keep myself calm and in control. (Unless I am getting into a fight, in which case, Fire barely scratches the surface of what i am capable of)

But I would still like to have waterbendeng, blood bending relevant or not, it is what intrigues me originally. But as stated Fire and Earth would also be fun. (Guess that relate me to Korra, Air being the one thing i would not get.

Blood bending does play a part in korra, but there's some facts about it you'll learn. That's cool that it intrigues you but you'll soon figure out something about it :/

FYI its not just the blood bending that is the reason i want to be a waterbender. (That's just like the main reason)
During teh invasion of TLA Katara usines her powers to make a bubble around Abba so they can survive underwater. Plus the water keeps turning into ice in most cases. (Which is also awesome.)

Mageoflegend's Princess

Shy Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Timid 100
Rockwarrior v2.0
PML1OYFG
Rockwarrior v2.0
PML1OYFG
Actually, blood bending isn't relevant after Avatar: The Last Airbender, you'll soon be disappointed.

There are comics though which is super cool! You figure out what happened to zukos mom & meet a possible love interest for toph, as well as seeing Katara/Aangs relationship deepen.

I'm more going by the fact that I just enjoy water bending, not how powerful it is like some people do, and that it fits my personality a bit more.

Well if i had to go by personality, I Earth or ire would fit better. Stubborn as hel and impulsive. But at the same time Water and Air also work as while i may be stubborn and impulsive, I can also work very well and keep myself calm and in control. (Unless I am getting into a fight, in which case, Fire barely scratches the surface of what i am capable of)

But I would still like to have waterbendeng, blood bending relevant or not, it is what intrigues me originally. But as stated Fire and Earth would also be fun. (Guess that relate me to Korra, Air being the one thing i would not get.

Blood bending does play a part in korra, but there's some facts about it you'll learn. That's cool that it intrigues you but you'll soon figure out something about it :/

FYI its not just the blood bending that is the reason i want to be a waterbender. (That's just like the main reason)
During teh invasion of TLA Katara usines her powers to make a bubble around Abba so they can survive underwater. Plus the water keeps turning into ice in most cases. (Which is also awesome.)

Aight, no need to get so sassy, k?
You just mentioned blood bending, that's about it.

Dapper Capitalist

PML1OYFG
CreativeButLazy
PML1OYFG

neutral
I'm not sure what you mean by that
it plays a HUGE part in the first book of Legend of Korra

I mean of course it plays a part in the first season, but it's illegal so it really means nothing after the first season...Take this into perspective, basically this guy wants to be a waterbender BECAUSE of blood bending, but it's illegal so then there's no reason for him to want to be a waterbender, do you see what i mean?

So? Killing people's illegal, doesn't stop villains from killing people.
Being illegal doesn't make it not relevant.
Being not relevant would be if it was somehow made impossible, which it hasn't.

Mageoflegend's Princess

Shy Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Timid 100
CreativeButLazy
PML1OYFG
CreativeButLazy
PML1OYFG

neutral
I'm not sure what you mean by that
it plays a HUGE part in the first book of Legend of Korra

I mean of course it plays a part in the first season, but it's illegal so it really means nothing after the first season...Take this into perspective, basically this guy wants to be a waterbender BECAUSE of blood bending, but it's illegal so then there's no reason for him to want to be a waterbender, do you see what i mean?

So? Killing people's illegal, doesn't stop villains from killing people.
Being illegal doesn't make it not relevant.
Being not relevant would be if it was somehow made impossible, which it hasn't.

k.

Dangerous Player

PML1OYFG
Rockwarrior v2.0
PML1OYFG
Rockwarrior v2.0
PML1OYFG

Aight, no need to get so sassy, k?
You just mentioned blood bending, that's about it.

i see how that could have been sassy although it was not meant to be, My apologies if I insulted you.

Devoted Friend

7,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Hmm! Atla is one of the best cartoon series I've ever seen. Lok is... well, different.

If I could pick a bending ability? I'd probably pick fire first, because I like being warm and lightning bending sounds really awesome.

My second choice would be air, because flying. Yes. I like these two also because you don't need anything around to do it (you need water around to waterbend, which can be tricky unless you're a strong bender like Katara, and earthbending requires earth or metal which is not always available, either. Though these may be rare cases).

Next would be water, because healing. Then earth. But I love them all, honestly. whee

Dangerous Player

Ashen Vegas
Hmm! Atla is one of the best cartoon series I've ever seen. Lok is... well, different.

If I could pick a bending ability? I'd probably pick fire first, because I like being warm and lightning bending sounds really awesome.

My second choice would be air, because flying. Yes. I like these two also because you don't need anything around to do it (you need water around to waterbend, which can be tricky unless you're a strong bender like Katara, and earthbending requires earth or metal which is not always available, either. Though these may be rare cases).

Next would be water, because healing. Then earth. But I love them all, honestly. whee

well air aorund you has moisture in it, so there is a good chnace you can always get water

Devoted Friend

7,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Rockwarrior v2.0
Ashen Vegas

well air aorund you has moisture in it, so there is a good chnace you can always get water

This is true, which is why I made the point to say unless I were a really strong bender, like Katara. In book 3 Hama demonstrates this by pulling water out of the air, but her and Katara are exceptionally powerful waterbenders and most might not even be aware that's possible. :3 But it is cool because water IS literally pretty much everywhere.

Demonic Lunatic

Yeah, ATLA is easily the best show I've ever watched. I've never met a single person who doesn't love it.
Toph was like my role model. She is so freaking badass and I love her. And Zuko's redemption ark was AMAZING! And Sokka's humor. Man I miss that show. Earth bending seems like the most fun. I'd build lots of hella rad forts and try to make some kinda rock transportation thing.
I honestly can't decide between Water bending and Air bending...sigh but I feel like if I was a bender in that universe I would have been bestowed water bending, Don't know why.

...Wouldn't mind being the Avatar either ha.

Dangerous Player

Caitalee
I honestly can't decide between Water bending and Air bending...sigh but I feel like if I was a bender in that universe I would have been bestowed water bending, Don't know why.

...Wouldn't mind being the Avatar either ha.

With My luck if I got any it would be Air, the one I would want the least. (I mean i guess flying would be cool but still, its not like you can really kill people with air as easily as the others.(Cook, Crush or drown)
You could probably suffocate someone as an airbender. Not that they would ever be so cruel in the TV show. With strong enough wind you could also slice someone into ribbons. Don't knock the destructive power of air so soon.

It would be cool to be an earth bender since you could mold anything you wanted (figures, statues, tools, etc.) and even more if you become a metal bender.

Dangerous Player

NinjaSai
You could probably suffocate someone as an airbender. Not that they would ever be so cruel in the TV show. With strong enough wind you could also slice someone into ribbons. Don't knock the destructive power of air so soon.

It would be cool to be an earth bender since you could mold anything you wanted (figures, statues, tools, etc.) and even more if you become a metal bender.

In legend of korra they do that around the end of the third season (Actually i think it was in teh two episodes of season three in which it happens.)
Suffocate i mean, not slice someone to ribbons.

PS Finished Legend of Korra finally.
Rockwarrior v2.0
Okay so I just finished watching Avatar: the Last Airbender after never watching the show before. As many who are long time fans will know I am almost ten year late form its first broadcast in 2005. But hey I'm happy i finally watched it (And legend of Korra will be watched soon)

Anyways i am curious what people think of the show, Personally i love it, the characters are great (Shout out to Iroh,) And i just love the chemistry the character have together. Nevermind the secondary ones, the main 4 were just amazing, and then adding in Zuko to that mix was just as great. Suki was so perfect for Sokka, First episode with her was just beautiful and I have to say, Toph's sarcasm about her blindness was always funny,

Personally i am not sure who my favorite Character was since they all grew on me, Even Zuko, who I originally disliked at first, became possibly my favorite. Although it is hard to say which character i really do Like More, Everyone has their qualities And every has something that made them stand out.

Aside form discussion about teh show, What Bender power would you wnat (And no, you can;t say all, that's just not fair)
Id pick Water, while it may seem weird, I chose water before even finishing the show, and then later on i found out Blood-bending was actually a thing. (Which is why I chose it, figuring i could either move their body with the blood inside them, or even rip it out through their pores. I am a sadist, so it worked for me.)

Some of the humor is too childish & I am still hoping that in the comics, Suki will heroicly die and Toph will convince Sokka to marry her!
Rockwarrior v2.0
NinjaSai

In legend of korra they do that around the end of the third season (Actually i think it was in teh two episodes of season three in which it happens.)
Suffocate i mean, not slice someone to ribbons.

PS Finished Legend of Korra finally.

You finished it. So what did you think?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas