Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Powerhouse

I don't really know how to go about something like this, so here goes.

- Twenty-one years old
- Female, I guess
- I like reading
- I write and aspire to be a published author
- I also draw
- I'm on Steam, so I like gaming
- I listen to rock music mostly, but I'm also a fan of musicals and metal. I can tolerate any music and don't judge different senses of taste
- I'm a spiritualist
- I like anime
- Also I'm gay

I'd like to find someone who's around my age. It's easier to talk to people who are in the same field of life as you instead of someone several years older or younger. But I suppose age doesn't really matter. I just haven't had a pal my age since high school, so I'm aching for one.

Shoot me a message?

Adorable Vampire

The Eighth Of Infinity

- Twenty-one years old
- Female, I guess
- I like reading
- I also draw
- I listen to rock music mostly, but I'm also a fan of musicals and metal. I can tolerate any music and don't judge different senses of taste
- I'm a spiritualist
- I like anime
- Also I'm gay

I'd like to find someone who's around my age. It's easier to talk to people who are in the same field of life as you instead of someone several years older or younger. But I suppose age doesn't really matter. I just haven't had a pal my age since high school, so I'm aching for one.

Shoot me a message?

Is 18 ok? wink

Widow

Floppy Capitalist

The Eighth Of Infinity

Heyyy! Fellow metal head! What are some of your go-to bands? I'm really into folk metal myself. I could probably listen to Korpiklaani forever! :3

Fashionable Powerhouse

DerpyPuff
The Eighth Of Infinity

- Twenty-one years old
- Female, I guess
- I like reading
- I also draw
- I'm a spiritualist
- I like anime
- Also I'm gay

Shoot me a message?

Is 18 ok? wink

Bruh, of course it is

Lonely Regular

7,575 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
Okay so wait. You're guessing you're female?

Fashionable Powerhouse

aerilon00
The Eighth Of Infinity

Heyyy! Fellow metal head! What are some of your go-to bands? I'm really into folk metal myself. I could probably listen to Korpiklaani forever! :3

Folk metal. Ah, how long has it been since I've listened to folk metal. Too long, too long.

Ah, sort of depends on my mood. Lamb of God, Slipknot, Avenged Sevenfold and like, Motionless in White are the only ones popping into my head right now. Oh, and Avatar. Swedish Melodic Death Metal. m/

Fashionable Powerhouse

Ranathis
Okay so wait. You're guessing you're female?
Well, I have a v****a. But personally speaking, I don't believe that sex and gender are the same thing. And I don't feel comfortable calling myself a girl. So, I guess I'm female.

8,700 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
What's your favorite genre to read?

Adorable Vampire

The Eighth Of Infinity
DerpyPuff
The Eighth Of Infinity

- Twenty-one years old
- Female, I guess
- I like reading
- I also draw
- I'm a spiritualist
- I like anime
- Also I'm gay

Shoot me a message?

Is 18 ok? wink

Bruh, of course it is

Yay! biggrin

Anxious Shapeshifter

What do you like to draw?

Xapy's Coworker

Interesting Citizen

The Eighth Of Infinity

I'm also twenty-one! Time just seems to fly by too quickly honestly...
Anyways, I'm also a female, I just enjoy having a male avatar over the female ones, I always make them end up looking like guys anyways.
What sort of thing are you writing? I hope you can get it to be published someday, I'd take interest on getting it to read it myself. I do enjoy supporting people and their dreams.

I love games they're great, and I'd love to play steam, but I no longer have a computer anymore,
I may have accidentally broke it.
'And I also love anime, but I'm so far behind on it right now I don't even know what's in anymore.

Fashionable Powerhouse

Wizzro
The Eighth Of Infinity

Anyways, I'm also a female, I just enjoy having a male avatar over the female ones, I always make them end up looking like guys anyways.
What sort of thing are you writing? I hope you can get it to be published someday, I'd take interest on getting it to read it myself. I do enjoy supporting people and their dreams.

I love games they're great, and I'd love to play steam, but I no longer have a computer anymore,
'And I also love anime, but I'm so far behind on it right now I don't even know what's in anymore.

Doesn't it? Seems like yesterday I was nineteen and sitting on my bum all day. Not that much has changed, but regardless.
To be honest, I've already written three novel-length stories, and I'm nearly finished with a fourth. I just haven't really buckled down to edit, finalize and send off to publishers. I guess you could call my stuff fantasy, but with less LOTR. olol.
Accidentally? What happened to the poor machine?
Haha, the only way I'm even in tune with today's whipper-snappers anime is thanks to Tumblr. Waste more time on there than I should, and I end up seeing cool looking GIFs or pictures. Then I'm all "Man I should get into that" and there goes another couple hours. haha.

Xapy's Coworker

Interesting Citizen

The Eighth Of Infinity
Wizzro
The Eighth Of Infinity

Doesn't it? Seems like yesterday I was nineteen and sitting on my bum all day. Not that much has changed, but regardless.
To be honest, I've already written three novel-length stories, and I'm nearly finished with a fourth. I just haven't really buckled down to edit, finalize and send off to publishers. I guess you could call my stuff fantasy, but with less LOTR. olol.
Accidentally? What happened to the poor machine?
Haha, the only way I'm even in tune with today's whipper-snappers anime is thanks to Tumblr. Waste more time on there than I should, and I end up seeing cool looking GIFs or pictures. Then I'm all "Man I should get into that" and there goes another couple hours. haha.

Ah, sorry to reply so slowly, I just got back from work.
Anyways, I know what you mean, when I was nineteen I was playing on the computer day in and day out on this site, can't believe I used to do that. 'But truthfully I do miss it sometimes.
I can't say the same really about things changing, a s**t ton has changed for me from then to now.
Ooo~ Neat, I'd love to read it someday, I bet you did wonderful with it, really. 'But I understand the motivation on doing that stuff, someday you'll get the right mood for it though, and actually get it out there in the world for all to read.
Well... You see, once I got upset (I don't remember why anymore that was like five years ago.)
and I went into my room when it was pitch black I ended up knocking the table next to my bed and knocked it onto the floor. Sometime had pasted and I was taking things downstairs, I nearly slipped and fell but I ended up dropping the computer instead, which to my surprise didn't kill it at all, what ruined it was I was just waking up and my arm was so numb I couldn't feel it and I ended up slapping the computer off the table and now it doesn't wanna work right for me.
That's my accidents. xD
I had a Tumblr but for some odd reason I couldn't get myself into it other then looking at all of the pictures. (It's truly addicting when it comes to staring at pictures and gifs.)
Either way that surely is a good way of keeping up with the young ones these days~

In a relationship with Reaper_of_souls268

Dapper Gaian

8,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
hellooooooo im a gay female 23 and love all types of music maybe we could be friends?

Toxic Gawker

Hello I'm Chelsy emotion_bigheart
My favorite Color is Blue
I'm 22
My favorite band is Avenged Sevenfold emotion_awesome
I love any music except classical.
My hobbies are reading, video games (pokemon, zelda, Halo, etc.), painting, and zumba
I love the outdoors and animals.
I work in retail at the moment.
That's bout it.
PM me or write back if you'd love to be friends emotion_hug

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items