Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anyel Sparkx
HarmIess
Anyel Sparkx
If so what? I want to steal your ideas. heart
me and my hand are going to have a fun night emo
me and my b.o.b (batter operated boyfriend) will have fun too. real boyfriend works that night haha
AT LEAST YOU GOT SOMEOME!!!! crying

Beloved Receiver

7,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
yes were seeing 50 shades bc lol

Fanatical Phantom

Anyel Sparkx
Padawan Brittany
My fiancé made reservations at a Greek restaurant. We rarely go out - Valentine's Day is the one day a year we actually go out for a nice dinner - so I'm looking forward to it.
thats so nice! I don't think I've had legit greek food before.

I'm not so sure how legit it is because this is in no way a Greek area, but it's a pretty expensive restaurant so one might hope it's at least semi-legit haha.

Magnetic Lover

21,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
dollymeido
oh gosh...I keep hearing so much about this movie lol

Magnetic Lover

21,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
HarmIess
Anyel Sparkx
HarmIess
Anyel Sparkx
me and my b.o.b (batter operated boyfriend) will have fun too. real boyfriend works that night haha
tis true tis true

Magnetic Lover

21,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
Padawan Brittany
Anyel Sparkx
Padawan Brittany
My fiancé made reservations at a Greek restaurant. We rarely go out - Valentine's Day is the one day a year we actually go out for a nice dinner - so I'm looking forward to it.
thats so nice! I don't think I've had legit greek food before.

I'm not so sure how legit it is because this is in no way a Greek area, but it's a pretty expensive restaurant so one might hope it's at least semi-legit haha.
it should be legit lol the closest i've come to greek is smashing plates and yelling OPAAAAA
Anyel Sparkx
HarmIess
Anyel Sparkx
HarmIess
Anyel Sparkx
tis true tis true
eh sometimes i feel like its a good things im really not in a relationship anyway, feel like it would be a distraction for me right now plus i dont think i could handle it with the life style i have right now because all I do is work and sleep because my night shifts.

Magnetic Lover

21,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
HarmIess
Anyel Sparkx
HarmIess
Anyel Sparkx
HarmIess
Anyel Sparkx
tis true tis true
eh sometimes i feel like its a good things im really not in a relationship anyway, feel like it would be a distraction for me right now plus i dont think i could handle it with the life style i have right now because all I do is work and sleep because my night shifts.

Thats true...focusing on yourself is a big thing...a year ago I would be saying what you are right now. because that's all I did too

Dulcet Bunny

We will go see a movie to the cinema and then we will head to a restaurant for dinner 3nodding emotion_bigheart

Beloved Receiver

7,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Anyel Sparkx
dollymeido
oh gosh...I keep hearing so much about this movie lol

im hoping it's as bad as everyone says it is

Magnetic Lover

21,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PuddiBunny

We will go see a movie to the cinema and then we will head to a restaurant for dinner 3nodding emotion_bigheart
that seems to be a pretty popular one

Dulcet Bunny

Anyel Sparkx
PuddiBunny

that seems to be a pretty popular one

Its the classic I guess 4laugh You cant really mess up with that one

Fashionable Fatcat

Anyel Sparkx
Kit Sinon
Anyel Sparkx
Kit Sinon
Probably getting pizza, chocolate, and Netflix. That is if my boyfriend doesn't have to work that night. If he does, that'll be the first time we can't spend valentine's day together.
This is my bf and I's first valentines together. but we are also moving in together soon, so we've been putting all of our money into the new house

My boyfriend and I live together too, but we've been together for two and half years and work together. Fortunately I do get to see him often. But congrats that it's your first V-Day together!
Thank you! I'm pretty excited, I don't know about him though lol

Most guys never show how excited they are. I'm sure that he's looking forward to it.
Anyel Sparkx
KatiesCray
Anyel Sparkx
KatiesCray
My friend and I will be going out on February 15th to buy clearance chocolate and play Smash Bros. lol
lol my best friend and I are gonna do that with mario kart

Discount chocolate is best chocolate. And oh s**t I forgot I had that game, my ex gf forgot it at my house lmAO. Good thing I just bought another controller today
Which one you guys gonna play?
We are gonna do the one for the game cube,...I forget the full title. BUT I AM SO EXCITED hahaha Chocolate and mario. and more than likely wine. it'll be great

Wow nice! Enjoy the epic graphics. XD
Lmao, when I take out the wine my friend gets so drunk on just one glass. My other friends don't drink, because we're nerds.
I just want friends who will sit around in lingerie with me and drink wine and play video games, is that so much to ask?

aaleeyyee's King

Muscular Shoujo

13,300 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I'm gonna cook up a big fat juicy steak, have a beer, and then cry myself to sleep.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff