Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Cosmonaut

Baccano, definitely, and FMA: Brotherhood as well. Those were in 2012 though, I have way too much to watch now to be rewatching anything. gonk

Tipsy Senshi

18,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
I don't know if I've ever really experienced this. Usually when I start re-watching a show right away its because I want to show it to a friend.

Eternal Star

8,900 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Paranoia Agent is meant to make you rewatch it, since if you're lazy you won't catch what's going on the first time around.

Destructive Bunny

Baccano for sure, the first few episodes are so disjointed and makes little sense until you've watched half the series, of course by then you've forgotten the beginning.

I also re-watched Madoka, although it was probably because it was so short.

I didn't re-watch Steins;Gate, but it did inspire me to play the visual novel.
I re-watched DeathNote, ThunderCats, Batman The Animated Series, Batman Beyond, Attack On Titan Season 01, The Count Of Monte Cristo, No Game No Life, Black Butler, Hell Girl when it ended, I've seen quite a few other anime shows after it ended but only these shows are coming to mind at the moment.

All of them were good shows, good stories, lots of good memories to take from them and it's good to refresh them in mind by watching them from time to time.

Timid Kitten

I'm a sucker for "sad" or "happy romantic" endings.
I remember crying so hard during the "Romeo x Juliet" ending that I re-watched the anime that same day. The rest of it was so-so, but that ending...it just got me.
DN Angel was the same way, though I loved all of the anime and not just the ending.
Outlaw Star, and Vision of Escaflowne...I was chilling with my friends and was like what's this?

Mewling Ladykiller

I rewatched Mirai Nikki just so I could watch it once and understand it from the very beginning. That was one ******** of an anime. @_@
Angel Beats, and for many reasons.
In a good way: ToraDora
That anime really connected with me and I felt like re-watching it.

When the Cicadas Cry
Seriously, the first time I watched it I was like "What the heck?". I was beyond confused, but once I sat down and watched it again I understood the plot. This was back in Middle school though.

In a bad way: SchoolDays
What even is that anime? Geez. I was partially scarred from that show. Not that I was afraid of gore - I mean I love anime's that have gore, but in the psychological way. I was afraid at the fact that some day somebody was going to do that to me over my husband. To this day, that anime still gives me the spooks. I looked at it again because I was mesmerized that someone would go through such lengths.

Anxious Fatcat

5,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Log Horizon. 3nodding

Witty Wolf

Madoka Magica had a twist that was near the ending that throws the whole show up to that point in a new light and so was worth watching again (and again, and again...) Ditto with the movie Rebellion, if nothing else because it's so trippy and confusing the first time around.

Shinsekai Yori is very suspenseful because for the most part we learn stuff as the characters do so rewatching it while knowing everything also changes the viewing experience (and makes it 10x more heartbreaking)

Omnipresent Regular

8,175 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User ImageWeen shellan yorra accroad mea, sarla oz enne.
Titil yehah, presia yorr wis yehah, presia yanje.

I'm gonna say Steins;Gate as well.

I'll probably get on that during summer break.

EDIT: I'll add Madoka Magica to the list too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff