12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Cartwright
Mayor of Murderwood
The Fullmetal Narcissist
Ugh... That's not the reason.

I'm sure by this point Vince regrets the decision to have Batista win the last Rumble... Bryan's push to the title is evidence enough of that. But he probably saw how hard Roman was getting cheered at that event as proof that he should get the next big push. He thinks that we want Reigns, when the truth is that we only cheered him last year because he wasn't Batista.

I dunno; I think had he not been injured, his position now would be better. As it is, they are rushing him to the main event because of how uncertain Lesnar is with WWE currently.

The Lesnar situation is much more interesting than whatever Reigns is doing!

I took a s**t today...that was more interesting than what the WWE is doing with Roman Reigns...

Hilarious Genius

Rumblestiltskin
Cartwright
Mayor of Murderwood
The Fullmetal Narcissist

I'm sure by this point Vince regrets the decision to have Batista win the last Rumble... Bryan's push to the title is evidence enough of that. But he probably saw how hard Roman was getting cheered at that event as proof that he should get the next big push. He thinks that we want Reigns, when the truth is that we only cheered him last year because he wasn't Batista.

I dunno; I think had he not been injured, his position now would be better. As it is, they are rushing him to the main event because of how uncertain Lesnar is with WWE currently.

I took a s**t today...that was more interesting than what the WWE is doing with Roman Reigns...

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Divine Elder

37,040 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
I don't think he ******** deserves it.. Hell, his promos are horrible.. Everytime he screws up, its 'believe that' and end.. I still see him getting curb stomped at Mania then Rollins leaves with the title..

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Blocka La Flame
Rumblestiltskin
Cartwright
Mayor of Murderwood
The Fullmetal Narcissist

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Now there's a new topic that we can all have fun with!

"Things you did today that were more interesting than Roman Reigns" xd

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Cartwright
Blocka La Flame
Rumblestiltskin
Cartwright
Mayor of Murderwood
The Fullmetal Narcissist

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

You know...even though it's a joke, it sounds like a good idea. Even though we really don't have any moderation in this forum anyway, it'd be a pretty decent way to allow some "non-wrestling" topics to come up to keep the forum slightly busy in between PPVs and firings. Let's be honest, this place is practically dead, so anything to get people talking is worth it in my opinion.

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Rumblestiltskin
Cartwright
Blocka La Flame
Rumblestiltskin
Cartwright

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

You know...even though it's a joke, it sounds like a good idea. Even though we really don't have any moderation in this forum anyway, it'd be a pretty decent way to allow some "non-wrestling" topics to come up to keep the forum slightly busy in between PPVs and firings. Let's be honest, this place is practically dead, so anything to get people talking is worth it in my opinion.

Anything that helps activity is good at this point! rofl

Dapper Puppy

Cartwright
Rumblestiltskin
Cartwright
Blocka La Flame
Rumblestiltskin
Cartwright

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

So who is going to make the thread then?

Sparkly Flashback

12,550 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Team Carl 200
do you want to job to roman? surprised

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Albern Puppy
Cartwright
Rumblestiltskin
Cartwright
Blocka La Flame

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

You are!

Dapper Puppy

Cartwright
Albern Puppy
Cartwright
Rumblestiltskin
Cartwright
Blocka La Flame

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

You are!
Nah. I'm prefer replying, not making.

Friendly Bookworm

7,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Haters gonna hate..

Dapper Puppy

RoseThornPoison

Haters gonna hate..
That implies that the only reason people hate him is because we just want to hate him. I mean, if I hate him just to hate, does that mean you love him just to love? That probably isn't the case. You probably have very self-valued opinions about why you think he is a good wrestler, just as much as I have self-valued opinions on why I don't like him. and I would much rather hear and discuss your thoughts and opinions than be blasted with an old meme.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Albern Puppy
RoseThornPoison

Haters gonna hate..
That implies that the only reason people hate him is because we just want to hate him. I mean, if I hate him just to hate, does that mean you love him just to love? That probably isn't the case. You probably have very self-valued opinions about why you think he is a good wrestler, just as much as I have self-valued opinions on why I don't like him. and I would much rather hear and discuss your thoughts and opinions than be blasted with an old meme.

I'd also add that criticism =/= hate...

I AM R U's Spouse

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
I'm going to go ahead and tackle both of these posts, in one.

The Fullmetal Narcissist

Actually, they cheered him because he put on a hell of a show, broke a record, and really looked promising. It's not like this was the ONLY time anyone ever cheered him. In fact, he never really got any sort of audible "boo" that I can recall ( sans maybe the beginning, with him being a heel ), until the Rumble this year. And that's why it was such a shock to everyone in the WWE.

Sure, the fact that he "wasn't Batista" certainly helped. But if you think that was the "only" reason, you're sorely mistaken.

Mayor of Murderwood

Actually, I understand that he was slated for that position, from the beginning. They'd been grooming him little by little, for a while, up to him getting injured. And even then, that just gave them a chance to work more on his promo skills. And while his promo content still isn't quite in league with his cousin ( which is a high bar, to begin with ), his skills have improved. If nothing else, he seems more confident on the mic, which is the first step.

For that matter, even his promo content problems are probably not entirely his own fault. Someone's likely telling him things to say, and then there's a mutual problem with:

A) Those things sometimes sucking out loud.

B) Struggling to remember what the hell he was supposed to say.

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
black_wing_angel
I'm going to go ahead and tackle both of these posts, in one.

The Fullmetal Narcissist

Actually, they cheered him because he put on a hell of a show, broke a record, and really looked promising. It's not like this was the ONLY time anyone ever cheered him. In fact, he never really got any sort of audible "boo" that I can recall ( sans maybe the beginning, with him being a heel ), until the Rumble this year. And that's why it was such a shock to everyone in the WWE.

Sure, the fact that he "wasn't Batista" certainly helped. But if you think that was the "only" reason, you're sorely mistaken.

Mayor of Murderwood

Actually, I understand that he was slated for that position, from the beginning. They'd been grooming him little by little, for a while, up to him getting injured. And even then, that just gave them a chance to work more on his promo skills. And while his promo content still isn't quite in league with his cousin ( which is a high bar, to begin with ), his skills have improved. If nothing else, he seems more confident on the mic, which is the first step.

For that matter, even his promo content problems are probably not entirely his own fault. Someone's likely telling him things to say, and then there's a mutual problem with:

A) Those things sometimes sucking out loud.

B) Struggling to remember what the hell he was supposed to say.

My point is that had he not been injured, people would likely be more behind Reigns than they are now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff