Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heart Kitten

8,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
MIRANDA MARIE LOVELACE
❝ I AM THE MOTHER ♚ FCKING PRINCESS !!!
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ sometimes you just gotta do whatever it takes to get what you want. ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
▋: so long live the reckless and the brave i don't think i want to be saved

Miranda watched as Gale walked off. She is going to enjoy catching up with him. Who wouldn't? Gale was always very attractive and sweet. She quickly shifted her attention to Ruth, who asked her what her dorm room was. "You know what, I didn't even check," she started, dropping her lit cigarette and stomping on it, "One second." She slide a hand into her bag and begin to rummage for her dorm key, sliding it out for close examination when she found it. "Hey, looks like we are dorm mates," she started, hanging the leather key holder on one finger to show her, closing her fist to let it rest as she swung her arms when she walked. She looked back at her. "Better hurry," she told her, "it looks like it might rain and I'm freezing." She hugged herself as she walked, wondering why she didn't wear warmer layers.

ooc: j o u r n a l | o u t f i t

Zemoore

#aa4c4c - speech
#970017 - thoughts
#7a9ce6 - other

Anxious Egg

User Image
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
I WANNA BE STRONGER THAN OCEANS
I WANNA LIFT MOUNTAINS HIGH
BRING BACK GLORY TO YOUR NAME
I WANNA MOVE FASTER THAN TIME
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
                                            JONEZYGale laid on his bed, lost in a million thoughts. He was starting to miss his middle school years, back when he was able to keep a foster family for more than a few weeks. He laid there listening to the sounds of other people moving into the dorms around him, kind of jealous of them getting to meet their roommates. He looked over to the empty bed next to his and sighed. "I can't just sit here anymore. I need to talk to someone." He told himself. He stood up and opened the door to his dorm room.

JONEZYGale looked down the hallway, searching for someone, anyone really, to talk to. Most of the students were chatting with friends or their roommates, but he did notice one guy alone. He seemed to have a lot on his mind as he searched for his dorm room. And to Gale that meant he needed a friend. "Dude, are you alright?" Gale asked the redhead fellow as he walked by. He hoped he wouldn't be ignored.

I'm with ► Me, myself, and I > Armin
                                            I'm here ► Dorm > Hallway
                                            OOC ► This is awful, I know. I just wanted to write something.
                                            Zemoore

Cluttered Flashback

16,200 Points
  • Nostalgic Scrapbooker 50
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image

User Image

She was shocked that they would be sharing the same room and glad that they were. Ruth liked her. "That sure is a strange coinka-... I mean coincidence," she corrected herself. "And very fortunate for me. I kinda forgot where I put my key." She kicked her truck forward and started pushing it to catch up with Miranda.

She finally felt that chill the her room mate was talking about. It hit her bare legs and face. Ack it's cold! Ruth trudged forward faster, wanting to get changed ASAP.

User Image

THOUGHTS: Why didn't I where leggings?

OOC: Sorry for taking forever to post.

WHO AM I WITH: Miranda
senpai baby

Heart Kitten

8,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
MIRANDA MARIE LOVELACE
❝ I AM THE MOTHER ♚ FCKING PRINCESS !!!
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ sometimes you just gotta do whatever it takes to get what you want. ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Miranda rolled her eyes at her roommate's forgetfulness. "Just don't make a habit of it," she huffed, taking out her key out of her bag and put it into the key hole. She sighed, pushing the door open. "Well, get on in," she sighed. If there was something that made Miranda irritable, it was people who couldn't help themselves for the life of them. Don't get her wrong, she liked Ruth, but if the very clumsy actions continued Miranda would lose it. Yes, Miranda is very much aware of that being something someone can't help, but still. "Well, if it isn't you," she told the boy from before, "thank you." She moved over to him and kisses his cheek. "I do keep my promises," she told him, watching him melt and dragging her bag into the dorm room, after Ruth got in. "Bye bye now," she let out, closing the door. She groaned. "I was hoping he would have just left," she moaned, "Is it okay if I take the side as far away from the window?" It would have been perfect for her more eventful nights, wouldn't want a peeping Tom to get comfortable. She didn't expect Ruth to have those, her thoughts being reassured by previous conversation with her.

Miranda sighed, as she lay her luggage down on the floor and began to rummage through it. 'I need something warmer.' she thought to herself, looking through her sweaters until she found something she liked significantly. She then looked for a pair of jeans. 'Suppose today can be for comfort and not for pleasure.' she thought to herself, removing her shoes and sliding her tights off just to replace them with a pair of high-waisted jeans. "So, what are you here for?" she questioned, removing her shirt and replacing it with her sweater. It was easy to see that Miranda was very much comfortable with just changing. It was something of a casual act for her. She tossed her boots off against the wall and took her replacement shoes. She sighed, already tired and she hadn't done very much.

ooc: j o u r n a l | o u t f i t | s'okay. it's my birthday today and i don't know if i'll be home to post later. > <

Zemoore

#aa4c4c - speech
#970017 - thoughts
#7a9ce6 - other

Cluttered Flashback

16,200 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image

Armin was walking through the halls, trying his key on every door he passed. Without noticing, he actually tried to open the janitors' closet at one point. He didn't realize he was until it opened and one of the janitors exit from it and questioned him

He was approached by another guy, and asked if he was okay. "Hmm?" He didn't realized he was talking to him. He looked around him to see if anyone looked like they were dying. "Oh me? Uh, can you make this out?" He handed him his key. It's suppose to have a room number on it but it worn a bit from time.

THOUGHTS:

OOC: ouo

WHO AM I WITH: Mister Outcast (Gale)

QUOTES:
jonezy98

Shy Fatcat

User Image

User Image

‶ A boy and a girl, trying to take on the world one kiss at a time.
Now the funny thing about, is the story is mine.
And I wish you could say, that it ended just fine ″

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

It wasn't too long until Scarlett heard the door to her dorm open and she sat herself up, wiping the dried black streams from her cheeks before he could see her. He came in and placed his bag next to his bed before even realizing Scarlett was there. Of course the male started off in a flirtatious tone and then introduced himself. "Hi. I'm Scarlett" she said quietly, smiling a little to seem like she was happy and normal. "Nice to meet you Mark " She said, trying to speak slightly louder. She stood up and dragged her bag over near her bed before plopping it on the floor and unzipping to begin to make her side of the room her own. She grabbed her purple sheets and slid each corner over the bed before dusting the sheet off and pulling her comforter out and laying it neatly on the bed. She finished off her bed with a few pillows and plopped herself on the ground, beginning to unpack her clothes into the drawers.

She started with her shirts, and worked her way through her pants and shorts and whatever else. Scarlett decided she'd unpack her panties and socks last she tried to quickly toss the clothing into the drawer so the male in her room wouldn't see. She dropped a purple thong and it lay on the floor in the open, but of course Scarlett hadn't noticed since she was too focused in on shoving her clothes in as fast as she could.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

‶ Oh, happily ever after, wouldn’t you know, wouldn’t you know.
Oh, skip to the ending, who’d like to know? I’d like to know.
Author of the moment, can you tell me, do I end up, do I end up happy? ″

Feelings : Nervous
Thoughts : just keep shoving and he won't see.
Wearing : ☻☺

Quote:
Simple_Imperfections

Shy Fatcat

User Image

User Image

♔ -- I DON'T TREAT EM
xxxxxxxxI DON'T LOVE EM

tab tab tab tab tab Don't hate on me cause i'm your girlfriends favorite .

Evanna finally came up to Colton as the gates began to open and planted a kiss on his cheek. A grin crept across as he felt her lips press into him. He grabbed his bags off the ground and grabbed hers and motioned for her to walk. Colton walked close to Evanna as she did her own little walk into the courtyard and it was hard not to stare at her lower half. They both had an image to uphold so of course the both walked like they ruled the world."So what room do you have?" He asked her, as their pace slowed and they stopped off to the side, not sure where to go from there. Colton dropped their bags and knelt down to dig through his to find the letter they sent that had his room assignment on it.

He finally pulled the crumpled paper from his bag and tried to smooth it out to read the test that lined the paper. "Welcome to Burton Academy... Blah Blah Blah... Uh...here it is. I've got 3" he said tapping on the paper before looking up to Evanna who hadn't found hers yet. Colton gazed around to see the people walking by and he raised his hand out for a few of his friends who passed and eyed a few girls who passed.

♔-----------------♔
                      Where am I? School
                      Who's around me? Evanna
                      Thoughts? she was fine..
                      Wearing? n/a yet

Quote:
                      Simple_Imperfections

Shy Fatcat

User Image
User Image

" Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain... "

○○○○○○○○○○○○

The gates finally began to glide open and a sigh echo'd through the crowd as everybody picked up their bags and got ready to push through the gate. Chanelle watched as everybody was prepared to push through the crowd so they would be first in and she rolled her eyes. She picked her bags up from the ground and slung her purse over her shoulder before standing off the side of the crowd, not wanting to shove through people. The gate was fully open and everybody piled in and began to mingle among themselves and Chanelle followed behind the crowd. She walked into the building and looked down at her map that her mother had gave her and decided to find her room first. She was basically just staring down at the map before turning the corner into the hall that contained all the dorms . It was a split second before she ran into to tall males and she took a few steps back before looking up and laughing. "Oh I'm sorry ! I didn't see you. I'm trying to find my stupid room" She said with a smile, seeing that one of the males held a key in his hands, he probably was trying to find his too. "Oh maybe we can help each other " She said, pointing to the key the males had been staring at. She leaned in, trying to make out the faded number on the key and surprisingly she could kind of read it. " I think it says 4? what do you think?" she questioned the both of them.

○○○○○○○○○○○○
Thoughts : I'm so excited !
Surroundings :Two males

Outfit:♥♥♥

○○○○○○○○○○○○
User Image

User Image

"Mу ρяιмαяу gσαƖ σf нαcкιηg
ωαѕ тнє ιηтєƖƖєcтυαƖ cυяισѕιту;
тнє ѕєɗυcтιση σf αɗνєηтυяє."

…………………………………………

Felix examined the female who sat in front of him. She was pretty. Light blonde hair, and sea blue eyes. Her cheeks were rosy, and her lips were just as equally the color of a rose. She wore a shirt that stated, dream. She seemed so sweet. At that moment, the only thing he could dream about was getting out of there. Not because of the girl, but because he simply didn't want to be at this school. He wanted to run away from it all.

Soon, she gave him her name. It was Elisa. He thought her name fit her. He watched as she shyly brought a hand to her face and shake her head. He tried not to chuckle, not wanting to make her even more embarrassed, so he instead just smiled. He responded with, "I'm Felix." That's when the announcement blared, and everyone let out groans of despair. It seemed like no one really wanted to be here at all. After the announcement, he stood, closing his laptop and putting it inside his book bag, and zippering it shut. He looked back to the girl and smiled. "..Guess we should go in now?" He asked.

All of a sudden, he blinked. "Er. One second. Excuse me." He pulled out his phone, and read his text from Evanna. He wanted to reply, but didn't want to keep Elisa waiting. He quickly glanced behind him, scanning the area for his girlfriend. The first thing he noticed her do was kiss Colton's cheek, and that made him clench his fist a bit. It made him jealous. He felt like he was being played with, almost as if he didn't matter to Evanna and he was just another one of her guys that she tricked into thinking she liked. He huffed a bit and swallowed, cheeks a bit pink from getting irritated. He looked back up at Elisa, quickly wanting to get away. "...Sorry. Lets go.." He muttered, adjusting his glasses a bit before walking past her, and up to the gates.

As he walked, he texted his Queen Bee back.

[To: ♥ ]
[From: Felix ]
[msg: k. ]

Was all he texted back. He for one absolutely hated if one texted him a one letter message, but right now he felt like Evanna deserved it. He stuffed his phone into his pockets quietly as Elisa made her way to his side as they walked through the gates, and into the school grounds.

…………………………………………

★Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ﹕Outside the school.
★Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ﹕Elisa.
★Mᴏᴏᴅ﹕Jealous.
★Tʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs﹕" . . . "
★Oᴜᴛғɪᴛ﹕Geek Chic.
★OOC: Meep. <3

User Image

Jill I Valentine

Simple_Imperfections

Friendly Kitten

User Image
Kristel Icarus Thistle
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them."
~~~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~~~

Kristel unlocked the door to her dorm. She walked in and glanced around. Clean, good. Although, plain and dull? Yuck. She was the first one arrive... Kristel wondered if she could hang posters on the walls and if her roommate would mind it or not. She dropped her bags on her claimed side of the room and she plopped onto her bed. She let out a sigh and just stared at the ceiling.. This place was awful already. Plus it seemed like everyone else have been talking to each other and grouping up. Even the guy that was sitting next to her had someone approach him and talk to him. Maybe she should have actually reached out to talk to someone outside the gate.. Oh well, maybe after an observation she'll figure out who she wants to talk to.
She laid there in thought for a while before she pulled out her phone and began to text.

[ To: Aunt ]
[ From: Kristel ]
[ msg: Hey. I made it to the school. Just thought you'd like to know. ]

After Kristel sent the text, she put her phone away and got up. Well.. time to unpack. She thought as she opened up her bags and began to put everything away.

~~~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~~~

v Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ﹕Dorm room
v Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ﹕ Alone
v Tʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs﹕ Who's gonna be my roommate?
v OOᴜᴛғɪᴛ﹕ ~~~
v OCC﹕

Cluttered Flashback

16,200 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image

A blonde girl approached them as well. Why is everyone hoarding around me? He would be happier if it wasn't for the fact he has to talk with his hand over his mouth so no one could smell his morning breath. "Four?" He turned his head looking around for a dorm with a four on it. "Let me try."

He took the keys back from Gale and tries it on dorm four, which was only a couple doors away. "Hey, it works!" He walks back to them. "I really couldn't make it out. My glasses are broken." Armin is actually far-sighted, meaning he can't see well for things in front of him. "Thanks, uhh, sorry, I don't even know you guys names yet. I'm Armin."

THOUGHTS:

OOC: boop da boop EDIT: Oppsie I quoted the wrong person.

WHO AM I WITH: A girl and a guy.

QUOTES:
jonezy98
CluelessHornyHoes

Demonic Millionaire

8,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
User Image
"I can leave you screaming and begging for more."
"Just give me a little kiss and I will make you feel like the only girl in the world"

User Image

Scarlett. The name was as pretty as she was. The dark haired girl was so much cuter than the name. The girl went back to unpacking and Mark did the same. He wasn't stuffing things like Scarlett was. He honestly didn't care if she saw his boxers. They were the same everywhere. And there were enough girls that have held them to the point where he could walk around in his boxers without a care in the world. Mark saw a cute pair of underwear hit the ground and he chuckled lightly. He strolled over to her and picked them. He examined these a bit. "These are adorable. Do you have a bra to match?" He said handing them back to her. "Do I get to see the ones you have on?" He teased, flirtatiously.

Where? Dorm
With? Beautiful Girl
Thoughts? Want what she has on?
Wearing? So hot!
OOC: Evanna is next

CluelessHornyHoes

Demonic Millionaire

8,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
User Image
"Look into my blue eyes and tell me you love me"
"Don't leave me after all the pain I put you though"

User Image

Evanna followed Colton, when he picked her bag up. He could be adorable when he wanted to be and this was one of those times. She was just hoping Felix didn't see. Just then her boyfriend texted her with just 'k'. She hated when people just texted back that letter. That clearly must mean he saw the kiss and was not happy. A sigh escaped her and she put her phone away. The blonde dug around for her letter. It told her where her room and stuff was. Colton was in room three. "Four. Hey we're neighbors." Colton was clearly checking out a few different girls, but Evanna pretended she didn't see it. They weren't really together anyway. They hooked up a few times and the school thinks they are. Its easier to keep it up. They remain on their throne and they get some fun time. "You want to help me unpack?"

Where? School
With? Colton and Mark Unfortunately
Thoughts? Ugh Felix is mad at me
Wearing? So cute!
OOC:

KatieShyDreams

CluelessHornyHoes

Kawaii Hunter

User ImageUser Image

I had my own reasons for getting
In my own way. I didn’t want to be
Clear to myself. I knew a hell
Of a lot more than I was willing
to let know.

User Image
User Image

Elisa examined the guy's face, she still couldn't comprehend how such a innocent looking guy could end up in a place like this. Looking over to Colton being all flirtatious to the blonde girl Mark had been mocking, seeing their stance and body interaction she looked back at the brown haired boy in front of her. Being single in this place was just going to eat away at her, she didn't care about being single usually so this was new, maybe it was because she would see everyone with their lovers, hook ups, whatever and she'd be alone like she always was. With a light sigh then allowing a gentle smile to form on her lips once he gave his name, Felix. "Nice name" she complimented softly, her facial expression radiating kindness. It took her awhile to respond to his question about getting inside, she simply nodded standing up one hand gripping onto her suitcase handle the other gripping onto her mobile. "Sure thing"

They were walking into the gates and making their way up to the doors, she remained silent as they walked, he was checking his text messages which didn't bother her, he seemed timid and she herself was timid so it gave her some time to think. It wasn't long until things changed, the mood, Felix seemed tense when she shifted her big blue eyes to gaze at him, his facial features contorted quickly then hid the emotion so she didn't know what was happening. And of course she wouldn't pry but she did hope he was okay. Looking back to where she was walking they walked past Evanna and Colton, Elisa saw the exchange of a peck to Colton's cheek. Elisa just ignored it, it was a disappointment to her that Colton was already getting into someone's underwear, he had a reputation and she disliked that part of him, she thought he was better then that and she cared but at the same time she thought he was a pig and deserved to be miserable. Very mixed feelings regarding his sexual adventures.

Once they passed the duo Felix and Elisa were now inside the school hallways, she shuffled over towards the wall guiding Felix away from people's walkways. So they didn't get trampled. "Are you okay?" She questioned concerned for Felix, he seemed more stressed then before. Kneeling down she unzipped a side pocket of her suitcase on the outer side rummaging through to find the key to her dorm, pulling it out then zipping the pocket up she stood up in front of Felix realizing he was rather tall also. Though she was a petite young woman. Sliding her mobile into her pocket so the hand was free to grab onto Felix's, gently holding his hand in attempt to comfort him even though the contact of their skin sent Elisa's heartbeat into a vicious flutter of anxiety and nervousness she simply smiled even though her heart thumped hard in her chest. "It's okay..." She tried to be reassuring but really it was a failed attempt as she was struggling herself with the new environment and the people in it. But strangely she held onto his hand, to comfort him but also to comfort herself. Moving her gaze down to the key in her other hand she examined the faded number 2. Strands of her light blonde locks curtained around her face as she examined the key.

Her blue eyes examining the key as if it were an ancient artifact or more like a curse that she could hold.

User Image

where School; Hallway
                                                      With Felix
                                                      thoug hts He seems troubled
                                                      outfit 🎶
                                                      ooc Yay!
                                                      KatieShyDreams

This girl is pretty and kind, all things sugar and nice.
                                                      An actress to shine, A singer so angelic and bright,
                                                      An artist so fluid and touching, A dancer so sensitive and pure.
                                                      Beauty from within and radiating throughout,
                                                      this girl is one amazing girl but she is clouded by her own visions of herself.
                                                      Questions, unanswered Questions. Whom shall you ask?
                                                      Would you love me? even with my dark side?

Cluttered Flashback

16,200 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image

User Image

Ruth scooted into the room with her trunk sideways. It wouldn't fit through the doorway normally. The guy was waiting in there for Miranda. How did he even get in here? She pushed her trunk up to one of the beds and watched her trick him into leaving.

Her roommate asked for the bed away from the window. "Whatever bed you'd like. I just started sleeping in a bed again yesterday." He room at home was a mess until she finally packed up all her clothes. It was nearly impossible to go in her room much less sleep in her bed. Her room was more like a closet.

She open up her closet and a very slender cat slipped out. "Lily! What are you doing in there?" It seemed like her cat stowed away in there. She was suppose to stay at home with her mother. She picked Lily up and kissed her.

Ruth put her on the bed and took out her zebra turkey fish dress from earlier. It's kinda cold... Sticking to the metallic theme of the day, she took out a pair of orange metallic leggings. She ripped off her combat boots, striped, and changed into her new outfit. As she dressed herself up, she was asked "What are you here for?" She chuckled a bit and thought about how to answer it.

"Stealing a candy bar," she answered back as she swapped her blue feather earrings for her glittery orange ones. "I'm half joking. I got caught stealing some snacks from a corner store. The cashier took it too seriously and called the cops." She threw a scarf around her neck but took it off again after being dissatisfied with it. "When I was taken to the station, they realized I match the description of a girl wanted in seven different counties for shoplifting." She tried on many kidish rings as well. "Some stores I don't even remember going to."

User Image

THOUGHTS: But that candy bar was worth it.

OOC:

WHO AM I WITH: Miranda
senpai baby

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out