Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bloblike Cutie-Pie

If anyone has animal items from this rig that they don't want, I am happy to take them off your hands

*cough*
emotion_dowant

Cygnus Fangirl

目をキラキラさせて 僕に語った君の将来図は

i want all the loppies ; A ;
      are they fail items? i hope the prices will go down on them!

ただ聞いてるだけで 胸が熱くなり 泣きそうになった

PAFenix's Wife

Slumbering Enchantress

28,425 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Striking Knight 150
hiimbeary
Ayleria

Well, what do you know! That's a pleasant surprise emotion_kirakira

Yeah, hoping so - I was holding off on GC spending for the day but I think this is gonna push me to get the bundle...it's a bit more pricey but hopefully I'll at least get a victory out of it...

Edit: Lol. Welp...that was fun, all five of the enhanced chance RIGs were a fail. So much for 'better odds', haha.

I gave in and did the same. Got two victories, but neither were really worth opening. Should have sold them. I guess my happy thing with it, though, is that I only got RIG items rather than old stuff, so I like that compared to previous RIGs in the past! Jack's Nightmare was my best pull, so I have a Jack item at least. Gotta keep selling now to afford Sandy's item. O_o

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

Jisen Meizuki
minghii
Wait. Why does the human version of the cherry reindeer doesn't have those cute horns with the bells? gonk

Actually... The human version does have the antlers with bells. How do I know? I have one. sweatdrop
dont prove me wrong, I own 4 and I'm pretty sure none of them have any because I am looking at the window I just opened

Is this base gender related or something? How does that even happen? /goes to change my glitch report

Unsealed Miko

36,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Winter Hue
kerrowe
Winter Hue
If you would like me to post more
information regarding this RIG, just ask. I'd be happy to expand a bit. o u o

An old items list as well? o:
Just so we know what kind of old item repeats are in this one too?

Monthly RIGs / CIs re-release hundreds of items. It would be insane to list them all.
Really? I'd thought it was just a small grouping of. o:

Tactical Enchantress

20,090 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Thanks for making the thread ^__^

Heart Singing

PK Flash
目をキラキラさせて 僕に語った君の将来図は

i want all the loppies ; A ;
      are they fail items? i hope the prices will go down on them!

ただ聞いてるだけで 胸が熱くなり 泣きそうになった

They are fail items -- or at least, the Goldie Winter Loppie i got was a fail. i like them, though! The cardis are so cute. i might keep mine.

Glad i pulled a Sweet Vanilla Mousse from the RIG, the hair and face are adorable ;u;

O.G. Ladykiller

29,325 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
minghii
Jisen Meizuki
minghii
Wait. Why does the human version of the cherry reindeer doesn't have those cute horns with the bells? gonk

Actually... The human version does have the antlers with bells. How do I know? I have one. sweatdrop
dont prove me wrong, I own 4 and I'm pretty sure none of them have any because I am looking at the window I just opened

Is this base gender related or something? How does that even happen? /goes to change my glitch report

It has them on the hair, but not by themselves like in the animal one. Which sucks cause I like the antlers, not the hair

Bloblike Cutie-Pie

darkday15
minghii
Jisen Meizuki
minghii

It has them on the hair, but not by themselves like in the animal one. Which sucks cause I like the antlers, not the hair

I'm sure it's just an oversight on an artist's part

Maybe try quoting someone to get their attention? :3

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

darkday15
minghii
Jisen Meizuki
minghii

emotion_0A0 I did not see that
Amg why. I really want those antlers by themselves. Why did they seperate them though, isn't it just more work? gonk

Now Im not sure what to do with my report anymore since I'm not sure if this is an error or just plainly intentional orz
The dragon is so cute~~ i was hoping he would come with his animation tho *^*

Thanks for the list, i know everyone appreciates all your hard work, even if we dont say it very often.. these lists make gaia easier for all of us! You and your team are the BEST !

^D^ ~ ❤

O.G. Ladykiller

29,325 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
minghii
darkday15
minghii
Jisen Meizuki
minghii

emotion_0A0 I did not see that
Amg why. I really want those antlers by themselves. Why did they seperate them though, isn't it just more work? gonk

Now Im not sure what to do with my report anymore since I'm not sure if this is an error or just plainly intentional orz

I'm really not sure, but I hope that it's an error because they are so cute by themselves

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
I was going through the list, picking up some cheap ones already and wishlisting whatever else (so far just the grumpus)

But then I found the Frost Fire Miser and bought 3 . w.

I've really fallen for the offblack and cream lately, and that hair, and horns mmmh~

Hardened Humorist

I could see Frost Fire Miser colored in some sort of blue instead of cream/off-white.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

love this rig!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas