Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Waffles

12,975 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Welcome loves

|| I'm giving out Traditional Sketches to get my hand use to traditional work again. So just sit back and relax and drop your requests. Since I'm doing traditional and erasing is a little bxxxx I most likely won't take too detailed and cluttered requests, unless I have the patience for it, but I'll probably say sure and give it go

So 50 50 my brain says...

Slots|| CLOSED

Demonic Waffles

12,975 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Demonic Waffles

12,975 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Timid Friend

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
Cute~!
Consider my avi?
User Image

Or my bunny twins?
User ImageUser Image
Base by: cheekycherripie Art by: nakedDoll Parts

273A's Husbando

Naughty Garbage

15,400 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
User Image User Image
Hello! Would you maybe consider this couple? The image on the right is my trainer! More details are below!

Chris:

Chris is a 5'5" male with black hair, brown eyes, and fair skin. He is a very sarcastic and witty kind of guy who is often shy or anxious around others but loves to win and destroy people at Pokemon battles. He is often very quick to get in any other trainers' way if they try to stop Archie, challenging them to a battle in order to either crush them or give Archie time to carry on with his task(s). Chris is one of Team Aqua's newest Admins and has gotten extremely close to Archie over the years.

These are his Pokemon:

- Mightyena

- Gyarados

- Sharpedo

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This is his in HQ and/or performing inside-office operations outfit. Chris is rarely ever seen wearing this by outside people seeing as it is much more different from the outfits everyone else seems to wear around HQ.

This is his field work outfit. Every time he is given a task or mission to complete, whether alone or with other members of the team, Chris wears this to show his status to others around him. Most trainers and civilians know that he is a high ranking officer among Team Aqua. (The bandanna and the hair glitched and it should be obvious that his hair won't be over the bandanna).
Art by me
User Image

This is his casual outfit. Chris only wears this when he's not doing work for the team and wants to spend quality time with Archie or home alone. He often wears this when he's able to be comfortable without work disturbing him.

Archie:

Archie is a 6'2" man with tan skin who wears a blue full body swimsuit that has a black cap in the back. He has a Team Aqua bandanna on his head and wears gold chains around his body. He also has a brown beard and blue eyes. He has a Mega Stone around his neck and, somehow, a shadow is casted on his face in the form of an X. Archie is the leader of Team Aqua and takes up the language of a pirate. He is a strong-willed and obnoxious man who secretly has a good heart but cannot seem to find it when it comes to his work.

These are his Pokemon:

- Mightyena

- Muk

- Crobat

- Sharpedo (evolves into its Mega Form)

User Image

User Image

User Image

Art Received:

By xMisteor_Lordx :
User Image

By Gemini Syndrome :
User Image

Demonic Waffles

12,975 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Ikumi Kiyoshi

Aww the twins are adorbz, love
Sure, imma do all three

OfficerBooty

Yesh Pokemon @3@
Sure I give them a go
I need practice on muscled men and beards anyway
But I think me and Archie's beard is going have a talk with my oops eraser for a while xD

Girl-Crazy Darling

18,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • One Down 100
  • Object of Affection 150
If you don't mind couples would these two interest you? (´ヮ`ʃƪ)

273A's Husbando

Naughty Garbage

15,400 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
Buusutaa
Yesh Pokemon @3@
Sure I give them a go
I need practice on muscled men and beards anyway
But I think me and Archie's beard is going have a talk with my oops eraser for a while xD

Pokemon is the best. uwu

And I'm so glad, thank you!

But oh god... muscles and beards are my ultimate weakness in art. xD Just take your time, friend. heart

Demonic Waffles

12,975 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PaintingPurpleFlowers

Sure I'll do it once I finish these two

OfficerBooty

No problem
//nods
Yes thank you
I'm going to need all the time xD

Timid Friend

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
Buusutaa
Ikumi Kiyoshi

Aww the twins are adorbz, love
Sure, imma do all three

aww thank you > u< heart

Timid Lunatic

maybe my avi ? >^<

Desirable Shoujo

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Info: She's a magical girl with necromancer powers. She lost her parents when she way young and only had a younger sister left to take care of. She wished that she'd have the power to bring them back. However, things didn't turn out into quite what she expected (they went out of control and killed the younger sister in the process) leaving her with no choice but to take their lives again. Ever since then she prefers to be alone and talk to the undead rather than the living. She loves being independent and is a strong-willed brilliant girl with a sometimes haughty attitude.

or

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Info: Her great great ancestor is Time, one of the 5 great pillars supporting the word since ancient times. Generally the first descendants of Time were able to control time and travel in the past or future. However as time went by the family of Time was split into two, those who could only travel in the past (kinda like time travelers) and those who were able to see in the future (prophecies). She comes from the family of time travelers c: The power of those who could travel in the past and see in the future kinda faded as the generations went by. Her family likes to read and write to preserve the stories of earthly history (which is generally what the time travelers do) and more importantly to learn about new things. However Mneme is the first in her family to have the power to travel back in time since her great great great grandmother. Due to her powers, her parents are especially protective of her and never allows her to go in the outside world. She is a sheltered ojou-sama and is generally quiet, and has a desire to understand and analyze the world she lives in, and curious to learn about the deeper truths which leads her to be adventurous. She longs for harmony and balance in her life, and responds positively to beautiful things but is skeptical about changes (her family's kinda old fashioned ;u; ).

or

He's Male btw xD

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Could you change her ears, eyes and tattoo to orange? Also change her hair to lavender like this.

Her top is of this periwinkle color

and this peachy color

You can also choose anyone from here? c:

or my dream avatars perhaps? :3
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Demonic Waffles

12,975 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Ikumi Kiyoshi

finished

finished
Hope you like them love

Demonic Waffles

12,975 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100