Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Shoujo

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

xxx xxɓaɓyxxxx ▐▐▌▐ ↬ ♕xi'ɭɭ rʊlɛ x::x i'ɭɭ rʊlɛ x::x i'ɭɭ rʊlɛ x::x i'ɭɭ rʊlɛx♕ ↫ ▐▐▌▐
                                                          xxxxspacefillerxxxx( ♔ )xxx :: ✩ xxɭɛʈ ɱɛ ɭiʋɛ ʈɦaʈ xx Ϝαηtαsy xx ✩ ::

User Image

Desirable Shoujo

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ x( ♔ ) : ❝x fillerA B O U Txx M Efiller

⇱ :: ✩ xx Hello hello everyone! I am Sera, and pleased to meet you all. 4laugh However my real name is Rissa. And I am a 19 year old living in the Philippines~ heart
                                                    Here in Gaia my nicknames have ranged from Purp, Purpley, Purpy, Sera, Angel.. etc. But more often than not, I have more or less often been called
                                                    Sera or Purple. ^o^ You can call me anything you like lovelies! <33

⇱ :: ✩ xx Ever since the inflation happened I have been less active since everytime I log in I see advertisements about new recolors of items and can't help
                                                    but feel that Gaia has lost quite a bit of its appeal to me.. sweatdrop

⇱ :: ✩ xx However I have decided to stick around because I've seen how talented artists are in the Art Forums ^u^ and partly of this I have decided to stay. c:
                                                    So now I'm questing art of any of my OCs and/or Avis for all the talented artists out there to experiment new styles and gives my OCs and Avis some love :3

⇱ :: ✩ xx I'd also like to thank KZK Scarlet for being such a wonderful graphic artist and coder. ^u^ I really love the graphics you made for me :3

KZK Scarlet

User Image

Desirable Shoujo

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ x( ♔ ) : ❝x fillerR U L E Sfiller

⇱ :: ✩ xx Follow Gaia's T.O.S at all times! C:

⇱ :: ✩ xx Respect others in the thread. Nobody likes a wuss.. >.>

⇱ :: ✩ xx Let's keep our conversations here PG-13 please. ^^

⇱ :: ✩ xx New rules will be added in THIS color

User Image

Desirable Shoujo

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ x( ♔ ) : ❝x fillerA N N O U N C E M E N T Sfiller

⇱ :: ✩ xx 03-04-14 tab •·.·´¯`·.·• tab Thread is created heart
                                            ⇱ :: ✩ xx 03-05-14 tab •·.·´¯`·.·• tab Thread opened ^u^ Yaaay~
                                            ⇱ :: ✩ xx 00-00-14 tab •·.·´¯`·.·• tab highlighted text

User Image

Desirable Shoujo

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ x( ♔ ) : ❝x fillerA R TxxR E Q U E S Tfiller

⇱ :: ✩ xx On the following spoilers you'll find my OCs that need art/lovin.

⇱ :: ✩ xx Feel free to decide other clothes for them if you like ^u^

⇱ :: ✩ xx If you have any more questions please do QUOTE me

⇱ :: ✩ xx If you find these charas not inspiring you please choose from my avis here?

User Image

Desirable Shoujo

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ x( ♔ ) : ❝x fillerS E R A C E L L AxxC E L E S T ExxC A S S I Afiller

⇱ :: ✩ xx Her age would be 18 (in her late teens)

⇱ :: ✩ xx Personality: Elegant, refined, tends to act "tsundere" when the red OC in the next post teases her at times, (the alledged princess of the purple kingdom). She was raised very strictly by her father since she was the heir to the purple kingdom's throne, which leads her to be very self-controlled. Although, she is very sensitive as to what the people around her think of her. She is very courteous,loyal and nurturing towards others. She's not very fond of taking risks and is often afraid of changes.

⇱ :: ✩ xx DETAILS:
                                            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                            Wearing this back Can you make that lavender please? c: With her wearing this tiara and this necklace
                                            Please remove the hairbow (those black and pink things at the sides of the hair) holding her hair. ^^ Also her sleeves are transparent please also take note.

⇱ :: ✩ xx Here are some reference images of her, but if you want her whole gallery please go here. Images below are clickable. ^^
                                            User ImageUser Image User Image

Desirable Shoujo

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ x( ♔ ) : ❝x fillerP R E S C I L L AxxS C A R L E T T ExxR O S S Ofiller

⇱ :: ✩ xx Age: 19 yrs.

⇱ :: ✩ xx Personality: Also elegant and refined, loves to tease the purple avi above, a little mischievous at that, but overall she's a caring person who often looks out for others, (also known as the princess of the red kingdom)

Wearing this closer front back with this tiara and these accessories.
                                            **Her sleeves are transparent please do take note of that. c:

⇱ :: ✩ xx Here are some reference images of her, but if you want her whole gallery please go here. Images below are clickable. ^^

Desirable Shoujo

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ x( ♔ ) : ❝x fillerA D E L A I D ExxC L A R I S S A xxJ A U N Efiller

⇱ :: ✩ xx Age: 16 yrs.

⇱ :: ✩ xx Personality: She's the younger sister of the purple princess but she's more carefree than her. Known to be mischievous at times and often teams up with the red princess above in teasing her sister (a.k.a Seracella) She's the youngest of the the princesses and she's very fond of tea parties. c:

Wearing this wearing this tiara and necklace.

⇱ :: ✩ xx Here are some reference images of her, but if you want her whole gallery please go here. ^^
                                            User Image User Image User Image

Desirable Shoujo

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ x( ♔ ) : ❝x fillerC O L E T T ExxA M O R I E xxM E L Y Nfiller

⇱ :: ✩ xx Age: 17 yrs

⇱ :: ✩ xx Personality: She's the cousin of the purple princess OC the first up there and the yellow princess in the spoiler above this. ^^ A very lovely, elegant and refined woman. She is not afraid to speak up for what she believes in and cares a lot for her family and friends.

Wearing this closer front with this tiara with this necklace.
                                            **Please ignore the pinkish hue by the end of the hair reference given. Instead just make it goldish like the hue of the rest of the hair.

⇱ :: ✩ xx Here are some reference images of her, but if you want her whole gallery please go here. ^^

Desirable Shoujo

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ x( ♔ ) : ❝x fillerU N N A M E Dxx xx filler

⇱ :: ✩ xx Age/Appearance: looks about 16 yrs old in human years. but is actually about 200 yrs old.

⇱ :: ✩ xx Personality:

With this back as her hair. And this as her headpiece. And this closer front as her dress/clothing. And finally this back as her shoes c:

User Image User ImageUser Image

Desirable Shoujo

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ x( ♔ ) : ❝x fillerE L L I Efiller

⇱ :: ✩ xx Age/Appearance: 15 yrs old

Ellie (try removing the yellow horns on her though) ^^? with this dress and shoes. Would you also kindly make draw her with a parasol like the one in this** Take note that her dress and hair is of this shade of green. while her eyes is of the same shade as the first one in the left in this

User Image User Image

Desirable Shoujo

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ x( ♔ ) : ❝x fillerU N N A M E Dxx xx filler

⇱ :: ✩ xx Her physical age would be 15

Most of the things you need to know about her design is at the sample pic at the left of this post c: However could you please put THIS on as her shoes? c: could you also turn the black parts of the sandals to BROWN?

User Image User Image User Image

Desirable Shoujo

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Desirable Shoujo

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ x( ♔ ) : ❝x fillerA F F I L I A T E Sfiller

⇱ :: ✩ xx Please don't hesitate to quote me for my attention if you want to be included in my affiliates. c:

User Image

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-freebies/once-upon-a-time-an-art-request-thread-come-chat/t.90782021/][img]http://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p780/PurpleSeraphicAngel/Graphics for Art Request Thread/Seracella_Link200x40_zps6729b4b0.jpg[/img][/url]

or
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-freebies/once-upon-a-time-an-art-request-thread-come-chat/t.90782021/][img]http://i.imgur.com/zr3eK5V.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

User Image User Image

User Image

Desirable Shoujo

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash