Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
How many are playing games in the games forum any more?
Most of them are quite generic, (the games)
and is there even one (except fishing?) that's a multiplayer game?

I've mentioned this before, but really; multiplayer games please!

The biggest problem of a multiplayer game, as i see it,
would be if one or more players leave/disconnect during a game,
and there'd need to be a solution for that issue.

So; more games, multiplayer please-
try to implement some boardgames into the games forum?
Chess, Go, Gaia-Monopoly, Gaia-Trivia Pursuit, Gaia-Cluedo- so on, so forth,
games which can be played with a minimum of two players and up to eight (or however many fit in the game-windows)
and the ones not playing could be viewers of a game, an audience so to say, and everyone could still have their chatting going on.

Another feature i could see growing popular;
how about a little add-on item for our avatars while they sit and wait for the other players' moves?
i could totally see my avatar sit there and chill out with a snacks, and some kind of beverage, something to drink like a cup of tea, a mug of coffee or hot chocolate with whipped cream, a glass of juice, milkshake, beer or martini-ish kind of drinks?

the item could be purchaseable through price and joy, or something similar, and they'd be available in either gold or tickets, -alternatively, once you enter the game-screen, you get to select one thing to munch and one thing to drink
-and maybe some kind of animation by the winner's avatar once they win a game.

the hot drinks would also be animated, and any fizzy drink would have the bubbles lightly animated- i really think it would be a nice compliment for the games and the gamers!

-anyone agree?
-wouldn't this all be neat and sweet?
-more reasons to use this site's features ^^'?

High-functioning Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Party Animal 100
I agree but i can see that they refuse to answer any questions involving Games at the moment. Nice Gaia Nice. talk2hand

Dapper Capitalist

13,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
I would play the heck out of Gaia-Go.

The closest I've done to multiplayer gaming is competing with friends to do puzzles the fastest. But there's no point in doing puzzles anymore unless they increase the payout 500x like they did with booty grab.
Gaia won't answer anything about games.

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Dreko Windgates
I agree but i can see that they refuse to answer any questions involving Games at the moment. Nice Gaia Nice. talk2hand

solllike-....
we'll keep pushing it until they do biggrin !

High-functioning Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Party Animal 100
Konani_NTH
Dreko Windgates

solllike-....
Thats what i plan to do, i am going to ask the same questions every ask staff.

My thing is the old Rejected Olympics mini games still work.... why not just revamp them and use them? That would cost less money then making new ones. I will have to find the link to to the one that they never turned off. ninja

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Dreko Windgates
Konani_NTH
Dreko Windgates

solllike-....

My thing is the old Rejected Olympics mini games still work.... why not just revamp them and use them? That would cost less money then making new ones. I will have to find the link to to the one that they never turned off. ninja

i'd prefer some multiplayer things like different kind of board games ^^'

High-functioning Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Party Animal 100
Konani_NTH
Dreko Windgates
Konani_NTH
Dreko Windgates

solllike-....

I believe there once was a towns game that you could play... chess i think? Yeah it was because the chess boards were never taken down.....

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Dreko Windgates
Konani_NTH
Dreko Windgates
Konani_NTH
Dreko Windgates

solllike-....

I believe there once was a towns game that you could play... chess i think? Yeah it was because the chess boards were never taken down.....

yeahh...
wasn't it just the boards painted on the ground mostly though..?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff