Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Gaian

User Image

i just want to draw. currently digging oc's more than avatars but i don't mind avatars

no clutter or mecha or armor

um, yeah, hello. it snowed yesterday and now it's melting, boo.

User Image

Bashful Bloodsucker

Cute art!
Consider my avatar please? ♥
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anxious Gaian

Whispering Doll

ooh cute

Bashful Bloodsucker

berrysprout
Whispering Doll

ooh cute

Thank you! (:

Timid Shapeshifter

Do I qualify? C:

Anxious Gaian

Sweet Eurythmic
Do I qualify? C:

yessss that hairrrr~

Timid Shapeshifter

Yay!~ ^.^
berrysprout
Sweet Eurythmic
Do I qualify? C:

yessss that hairrrr~

Blessed Hellraiser

Are you doing male avatars and OCs too?

Anxious Gaian

BlueEyedSwordsmen
Are you doing male avatars and OCs too?

yes, but it highly depends on the male. i am picky.

Space Elder

Perhaps Nina can tickle your fancy? She's a chatterbox florist with no sense of direction.

vaialii's Waifu

Friendly Sweetheart

any of this lot owo?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image User Image User Image

or
User Image

Winter
User Image

MlKKO's Waifu

Anxious Admirer

omg that style~ <3

Darling

Shy Giver

It snowed here as well and only a little is left sweatdrop
Would you be willing to draw us please?
User Image

Anxious Gaian

oh wow wow

so many of you.

i promise i look at everyone!

i am currently drawing so it's why my replies are late.

welcome, thank you for all the characters~~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces