Enthusiastic Otaku

52,900 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Magical Gems 500
III iKON III

O.O
Good Lord! I can't change my avi either!! D:
But on the bright side, I'm glad Gaia's working fine though.

Nmls's Other Half

Ringmaster Child
When fall comes, the wind blows cold...
....;; so gaia was attacked by hackers? I heard there was going to be another hack war, but....this is just crazy x.x;;
....my memories and heart turn cold with it as the pain settles in.

hackers?! HACK WAR??!?! what in the.... world......... i swur to gahd there are some very immature people in gaia -.-

Nmls's Other Half

Camilia_Chan
III iKON III

O.O
Good Lord! I can't change my avi either!! D:
But on the bright side, I'm glad Gaia's working fine though.

can u do me a small favor and tell me if you see my avi on YOUR screen atm? or if you just see a big moon with no avi LOL

Enthusiastic Otaku

52,900 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Magical Gems 500
III iKON III

can u do me a small favor and tell me if you see my avi on YOUR screen atm? or if you just see a big moon with no avi LOL

All I can see is your moon with the black rose petals scattering across... XD

ewrr's Oppa

34,950 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Abomination 100
          At least Zero acknowledged the site's acting wonky. If it weren't for his notice I would have been quite confused.
          I can't change my avatar either, or comment anyone. I've retyped the same comment 5 times without success.

Nmls's Other Half

Camilia_Chan
III iKON III

All I can see is your moon with the black rose petals scattering across... XD

!@#$%^&*( ermurgurd that's embarrassing LOLOL there's supposed to be a avi with it xDD LOLOL i hate this glitch!!!

7,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Full closet 200
I don't think Gaia's the only site, it looks like Deviantart is/was down too.

I kept getting internal server errors over there, and this site would barely load. ...Is everything back to normal now? Well, at least sort of?

Nmls's Other Half

unchanging
          At least Zero acknowledged the site's acting wonky. If it weren't for his notice I would have been quite confused.
          I can't change my avatar either, or comment anyone. I've retyped the same comment 5 times without success.

guuurl i know how you feel about all those problems! i've been dealing with them too! v.v
and who's zero? o.e ugh i hate being just a moon!

Nmls's Other Half

iCosplay55
I don't think Gaia's the only site, it looks like Deviantart is/was down too.

I kept getting internal server errors over there, and this site would barely load. ...Is everything back to normal now? Well, at least sort of?

in MY understanding of the current situation, gaia is back up and running again (but who knows for how long) ... BUT there are couple glitches such as not being able to save new avatars... and some people said that they can't comment or go to rallies i think... sigh

Enthusiastic Otaku

52,900 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Magical Gems 500
III iKON III

!@#$%^&*( ermurgurd that's embarrassing LOLOL there's supposed to be a avi with it xDD LOLOL i hate this glitch!!!

It totally screwed it up!
And on another note, deviantART is suffering the same problem as Gaia.... ><''

ewrr's Oppa

34,950 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Abomination 100
III iKON III
unchanging

guuurl i know how you feel about all those problems! i've been dealing with them too! v.v
          An admin. You should read them staff notices ~

You're not only a moon anymore. o: Does this mean the Customize Avatar page is working again? /runs off to check/

Nmls's Other Half

Camilia_Chan
III iKON III

It totally screwed it up!
And on another note, deviantART is suffering the same problem as Gaia.... ><''

yeah that's what i heard from another gaian about devian art also not functioning... btw what's devianart about? o.e;;

Enthusiastic Otaku

52,900 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Magical Gems 500
III iKON III

yeah that's what i heard from another gaian about devian art also not functioning... btw what's devianart about? o.e;;

It's an art-sharing website.

Nmls's Other Half

unchanging
III iKON III
unchanging

An admin. You should read them staff notices ~

You're not only a moon anymore. o: Does this mean the Customize Avatar page is working again? /runs off to check/

ohh okayy i see~
and would i have to go into forums to get to "staff notices"? o.o;;
and also, can you see my whole avi? not just the moon and them petals? LOL

7,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Full closet 200
Camilia_Chan
III iKON III

It's an art-sharing website.

I can't actually tell what's wrong with DA (Deviantart) but it's currently in "read only mode" for maintenance, meaning the same thing could've happened over there. But I dunno.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff