Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Partygoer

11,500 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Skill Up 50
My fav item is Peony and blossoms. It's the most cutest and girlish item in the cash shop at the moment!

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
I really like Bunnihilation 2nd Gen.I feel that it's cute enough that it can have so many different possibilities, it's also not gender specific so anyone can use it :3

Merry Camper

17,500 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Intermediate Skill 100

My favorite item in La Victorie currently is Rose Saga 2nd Gen.

Generous Werewolf

"I really like Winter Guardian. I love Owls and the tunic in it is also very lovely."

Anxious Gaian

Im writing this from my phone,oh I really would love L'histoire de Mephiste !!! I dont own a real fancy EI and this one is just so lovely and beautiful! I would love it so much !

Satisfied Gorilla - x's Partner In Crime

Shadowy Explorer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Marathon 300
My current favourite is Stylish Pageturner. I really really love this because I feel an emotional attachment to the item due to the fact that it is similar to myself in real life offline. I love the colours of the item also. The colours give off an air that is subtle and neutral, yet casual and can be somewhat semi-formal. It's cute really whee

Merry Camper

17,500 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Intermediate Skill 100

Smitten Wife

16,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Married 100
So many to choose from... but I've been gravitating towards the Stylish Pageturner because I have worked at a library for the past 10 years. I love books, my partner and I are even planing a book themed wedding!

Angelic Bunny

Pieces of you 2nd gen because the wings, tail and clothes are really cool :3

Merry Camper

17,500 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Intermediate Skill 100

My fave item right now is Stylish Pageturner as the leg mod and the jumper is sooooooo cute I cant wait to own it if I win the cash prize >///< if not Ill have to save save save!!!

Married Bunny

24,400 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Its a toss between Lavender Street Style Cupcake and Catch Hop. Both are bunny related items! I must have them for my bunny collection! I have been questing ever bunny related item on gaia for a year an a half and I will need to get these both!

x.Rosencrantz.x's Other Half

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
Though I can't afford anything there, I am really enjoying how L'histoire de Mephiste, has shaped up. It actually looks really good.

Hopeful Spirit

16,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
Restrung Marionette Bundle,
I just fell in love with this collection, but I don't have enough money to buy them all

If I could them I will be super happy

Merry Camper

17,500 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Intermediate Skill 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff