Welcome to Gaia! ::

Codebreaking Inquisitor

Silver Staccato
ilafatyu
Your art style is fantastic, both the sketches and full cg. Good work, must have taken a long time to get to this level.
It has. I didn't start to seriously draw until I found out drawing was very theraputic for me whenever I was stressed. Been drawing for 10 years now.

It's awesome that you've been able to channel your stress into something constructive like this. Ten years... I'm just starting out, so it's pretty daunting to think of the long road ahead.
ilafatyu
Well I was just a very young kid when I started. You do learn faster when you are older, so it might not take 10 years for you. ^^ Just take in the experience. I still think I have a lot to learn. Just keep staying inspired. That's the most important thing I found to get the most out of my drawing. If you don't have a personal style yet, just enjoy experimenting like me!
Shou-chii
*peeks in from behind a wall* .. Hello. ( o w o )

.. Possibly consider my OC, Ren?
I would list my other male OCs, but they fall under the shota category.. haha.. |D

If you prefer avatars, then I have these two to offer: Beep || Boop

But anywho.. how has your day been? o:
Boop
User Image

Thirteenth Guardian

Silver Staccato
Boop
User Image

Ohmygoodness. *melts*
He looks so cool. ( ; //// ; )

Thank you so so much for drawing him! ♥
Oh, and I'll be doing a crappy headshot of your OC since I want to relieve all the tension from all the school work. orz And I already have a list of people to doodle, lol. So sorry in advance that he turns out weird looking. ( ; u ; )
Shou-chii
Silver Staccato
Boop
User Image

Ohmygoodness. *melts*
He looks so cool. ( ; //// ; )

Thank you so so much for drawing him! ♥
Oh, and I'll be doing a crappy headshot of your OC since I want to relieve all the tension from all the school work. orz And I already have a list of people to doodle, lol. So sorry in advance that he turns out weird looking. ( ; u ; )

You're welcome!

Totally understand.I had a chemistry exam today. First thing I did after it was went to some some uppity organic yogurt place that took a bite of my feelings and my wallet. That stuff better add years to my life. :Y

EXO-M's Partner

Sparkling Friend

ahhh your art is beyond gorgeous!!!
consider my avi please? o:
User Image

tysm for looking!

Tiny Pup

9,900 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Dang, really loving that first sample you got there.
If he was real, I'd tap that.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My Oc : Minx

Draw her with a different outfit, if you would like.
She's a nine tailed fox, and each tail as you can see- different colors and has a diamond symbol.

About Minx: She's 600 years old, and resides in Teria. Teria is a forest that she protects.
Very good friends with an elf named Jii.
She's humble, and shy. But once you get to know her, she will slowly get more comfortable around you.
Which then, showing her dorky and wild self.
The colors on each tail represents a race in Teria.
Can you guess what color the nine tailed foxes race is?
The diamond in her tails is the power of each race.
Knowing her tails holds such power, removing them would put Teria in danger.
Remove a tail, and shall the gods of Ventura curse the race! (But let's not do that, okay?)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

In a relationship with Suren the Hunter

Ferocious Kitten

22,425 Points
  • Married 100
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Her?: (I don't mind if you change her gender, she can turn into a guy I just don't have any art of her that way. Lol. So I'll just leave these here. sweatdrop )

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Or him? (My bf's OC.)

User Image

User Image

User Image

Shy Vampire

5,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Would you consider drawing my sexy chef, Aiden?
Your artwork is amazingly beautiful and I would love a piece of your work for my birthday.

Fashionable Fatcat

11,375 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
It would be awesome if you could draw one of these!
Incu form:

Peculiar Perfectionist

22,250 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Member 100
Silver Staccato

Oh gods, that's bloody incredible. Hm. Bishi. I don't actually have any male avatars BUT (if you're up for the challenge of 'no refs' I would absolutely LOVE a ref of a character in the manuscript I'm working on right now. I'll leave a description and we'll see if it catches your interest, eh?

Quote:
        His skin somewhat pale, but it was nothing like his short, sun-bleached blonde hair. His bright blue eyes seemed dull to her, as she was used to eyes that mirrored the shimmering hues of precious gemstones, but she did find that she liked his appearance, even though he didn’t seem to have any visible scales.

For the the sake of clarity, the character this is written from isn't human — Dimitri (the boy) is. At this point he's around 7 years old, but I'm actually hoping for a ref of when he's closer to 18-20. His hair by that age is a little fuller and a bit longer (no idea who this is, but like this for length).

I dunno, does Dimi catch your interest? haha.

CookieDear's Waifu

Angelic Bunny

Nice to see you are still around Silver. ^_^
Tenshii Misha
Nice to see you are still around Silver. ^_^
thank you ;_;

Spooky Otaku

11,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
One of these two avies maybe? o v o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff