goldz 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]
This poll closed on December 10, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 39 40 41 > >>

Anxious Hunter

User Image

Spencer Lachlan

Spencer couldn't say that he wasn't amused as the two students seemed to act dramatically towards each other. It seemed to him that they had had a long, tough day if their physical states were anything to go by. His amusement, however, quickly turned to concern as Delalee passed out and the nurse began to chastise the doctor, attempting to pick Delalee up.

"Here, no. It's fine. We'll take it from here," he said, walking over and picking the small girl up into his arms. He had a feeling that between the police and doctors, the students hadn't been handled very well. He turned to Ayato and Minerva, "Doubt I have to say this, but perhaps we should take them to the infirmary once we get back. Miss Delalee and Mr. Mamoru here aren't looking so hot," he gestured towards Mamoru with his head, adjusting the light weight in his arms to make sure Delalee was secure.

He looked over to Minerva for a moment and offered a grim, closed mouth smile. If they weren't so busy with work, he knew that he would have tried to chat her up and she likely would have refused him quite easily if her serious demeanor was anything to go by. But alas, his flirtatious ways were not to be employed at the moment with the two star-cross'd students falling all over the place with their injuries and dramatic kisses. "Maybe we should get you a wheelchair, ay Mamoru?" Spence said, turning to him.

ooc: if other folks in this situation need to, feel free to control Spence--just make sure he isn't goofy. He is a rather quiet, serious character is all. But very kind. And a bit authoritative when it comes to being a teacher (he never flirts or goes after students. NEVER).

Calus767's Waifu

Loyal Kitten

11,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
User Image
User Image
                                                    ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩

First day here and it already seems this place is already loud and annoying! Tobias smiled to himself, gliding in the air with his fairy wings. He adored the loud noise and the crowd. Hopefully I can get caught in something amusing. He loved observing people just as much as he enjoyed talking to them. Seemed like everyone was so caught up in their own thing that they hadn't noticed him flying around, observing the place that he would be staying with for the next few years of his life. He did regret leaving the forest to come to this strange and unfamiliar place, however, he had never been around so many people and he had felt excited to start a new life and to learn the ways of the different races.

He was good with people and they enjoyed being around him, until they really got to know him of course. He never really cared about keeping friends or whatnot, after all he felt like they were pretty replaceable. He had a fair share of romantic experiences as well, but he never really cared about his previous lovers either. Honestly though, he did still like the attention from it, especially the aftermath when he brutally broke their hearts. It was cruel, he knew, however he got bored of the person easily and that was it. He didn't want to continue a relationship that he felt no connection with. If he got anything out of relationships, it was the pleasure of seeing the persons hurt expression when he had broken up with them. Ah, now that was the main reason why he dated in the first place. He had been especially popular with girls in the forest. Although he had been more interested in the men - but he'd never tell anyone that... he hadn't tried dating a man yet.

He had already dropped off his stuff in his room, it didn't seem like his roommate was here yet. He began to feel bored from just flying around, and decided that he should go befriend someone and perhaps ruin their lives in the near future. Maybe I should get some new hobby, like pick-pocketing or something, It'd be hilarious if that worked out. It was his hobby to think of ways to bully his friends after all. It was fun, and he loved embarrassing people over everything else. Sure, he'd lose friends pretty quickly but he gained a good laugh out of it. Where should he go though? He contemplated going to the cafeteria, however he wasn't very hungry yet. He then heard some screaming and went to investigate out of curiosity. He saw a brown-haired man with curly hair, a cute short-haired girl and… was that a girl or a boy? Tobias stared at the person however he couldn't really tell. Well, maybe it's time to be more social. He opened his wings and flew towards the three people.

✩ ✩ ✩ ✩

OOC: I hope you don't mind that I made Tobi approach Mathis, Sammy and Zach >_<
                                                    Company: About to approach Mathis, Sammy and Zach
                                                    Thoughts: Let's ruin some lives and have some fun~

Dapper Genius

User Image Who, who, who is it dares
to find these feathers, stroke this skin?
Minerva Nascha Wanderlust

☰ The Great Owl ☰

How, how, how can you dream of
the night he spreads his wings to hold you,
shows you all he knows and lets you in?

User Image
My Theme Song: Were-Owl
What am I wearing?: Hooded Black Bear's skin sleeveless dress. Hood and hem of the dress lined with rabbit's skin. No shoes.

The owl shook her head to what Ayato asked. "No. I don't know who they are exactly. I only have those few hints I shared with you. If they were in a close range where I could see them both then I could tell you. Hopefully they'll attend for Orientation so I can weed them out."

Minerva could have given a laugh to the dramatic scene that play out, mirroring that of a sappy, romance Soap Opera, if what had played out before her wasn't so ridiculously mawkish and because the young girl had fainted right then and there. Her head shook as Spencer had picked up the child. She ran her hands, now in regular form, through her hair before noticing the look Spencer had given her for just a quick moment. The Were-Owl knew that smile all too well. It wasn't surprising, he gave almost every woman that look and Min was no exception. She replied with a soft, friendlier smile. His intentions could come at a later time.

Once the black haired man had spoken of them going to the infirmary, she remembered they were still in the big city. Goosebumps colonized on her tan skin from being aware of this. He was right, the two needed to get to the infirmary as soon as possible. Putting Mamoru and Dalalee's needs before Min's own fears she said, "If you all would like, I could fly us there. My largest form's big enough to carry everyone... Unless if any of you object, that is."

Where's my location?: Shine City; Police Station.
Who is by my side?: Ayato, Spencer, Delalee, Mamoru, and Serenity.
OOC:
Edit.
Infinite moment
Dantress
ReIief
x_Sweet Aegie
Spunky Skunk

Feral Sex Symbol

I'm pleading please, oh please on my knees repeatedly asking,
Why it's got to be like this, is this living free
Mathis Pandora
I'm not free, I asked forgiveness three times,
Same amount that I denied, I three-time mvp'ed this crime

User Image
User Image

The second Mathis looked at Jay he knew he’d ******** up, the boy’s eyes began to water once again and he even yelled at them angrily. She felt his heart sink when he realised he should have been more discreet about it, after all not everyone was as proud of their sexual rendezvous as he was. The smile on his face had vanished, and despite Sams hand on her mouth he wasn’t gonna make any more comments towards the boy. She watched quietly as the mortified boy ran off. In the midst of his ******** up he heard a familiar ‘Senpapi-Kun’, He smiled a bit when he saw cutie pie Zach run up to him. Before he could open his mouth to say anything he heard Sam yell something towards Jay but instead of a make up he heard the boy yell he never wanted to see them again.

“Dammit, I really don hurt the kid’s feelings didn’t it… I’ll apologise to him later today, maybe even make him a card or s**t like that” he said sheepishly. Mathis looked at Zach who apologised for taking so long and shook his head, “It’s alright, you just missed me being a complete jackass, albeit a sexy jackass, but none the less a jackass.” When Sam began to say that they’d ******** up big time he could only nod in agreement, he was about to reply to the cute babe when he felt something hardly miss his face. He’d completely forgotten about Jay at the moment, and was brought back to reality by his collar being tossed at his direction. “I probably deserved to be hit by that…” he said with a sigh, Dex quickly picked up the collar and said something about returning it while running off.

When Zach asked about the condoms Mathis felt herself blush if only a tad “Nah babes, that s**t blew up in my face man. But I mean if you’d like some so we can enjoy eachothers company I wouldn’t mind making another Public Statement asking for one” he said with a wink while pulling the boy closer towards himself and away from Sam. “Soooo I ******** up pretty bad, but seeing as how lover boy went to his princess’ rescue, I’m gonna let them handle it for now. I’ll go apologise to the kid tomorrow or later today even. I’m sure he hates me right now” She said with a slightly disappointed look. He knew she pissed people off, but he couldn’t help but feel bad when he did so, it was only on a rare occasion he actually enjoyed pissing off a b***h.

Mathis still had his arm wrapped around Zach when another pretty young thing plopped himself besides him. A sneaky smile made it’s way across his face when he saw that the boy was probably a babe too. “See guys, I’m so ******** sexy that I attract both women AND men towards me like ******** flies!” he boasted about while wrapping his free arm around the new boy. “Despite the ******** gay turns of events, literally, I have to admit I can still have a good one. I mean look at this s**t bro! We’ve got this sexy hipster babe with a snarky attitude, The cute boy who could pass for a ******** princess, and now we’ve got the red haired cutie who thinks he’s too cool for life! I mean, I don’t know about y’all but I believe sexy people as myself, attract other sexy people.” She said in a loud and happier tone as he squeezed the two boys closer.

"Dude! I'm chilling here": i'm in the Courtyard

"I'm hanging out with this ********] Sam, Zach, and now Tobi

"Dude, i'm also:"remember kids, No glove, No love!!!
OOC:

Spunky Skunk
Demonic_Girl111
Dantress
Devillain
pdragon619

Shy Friend

User Image
فج Ķαƨσɼ ێڃ Ҫɼσσκε فج
Ljósálfar - Light Elf

When it was dark, you always carried the sun in your hand for me.
―—— ―—— ―—— ―—— ―—— ―—— ―—— ―—— ―—— ―—— ―—— ―——
‖‖‖ Kastor was enjoying his cereal as he looked around at all the different races around him. He tried to see if he could guess some of the ones he had learned about at home, though his knowledge was limited. 'Ich möchte Freunde mit allen von ihnen sein!' he thought to himself as he smiled.
Kastor had finished his cereal and was relaxing a bit with his eyes closed. He opened them and picked up his now almost empty glass of apple juice when he heard a bit of a commotion in the doorway to the cafeteria. He looked over just in time to see a kid fall into a wall and knock himself out. Being the worry wart he was, Kastor set the cup down hard, causing it to fall over and spill what was left, and ran over to the group of people surrounding the poor, unconscious boy. "Exuse me, pardon me!" he sad as he pushed his way through to get a better view of what happened. He saw a man with dark hair and glasses kneel down next to him. "Is he alright?" he asked the group calmly before kneeling beside him as well. He checked the boy's head for surface injuries before looking to the man with the glasses. "Help me get him up. I think we should take him to the nurse's office. If the wall didn't hurt him too badly, the fall to the floor might've. He may have suffered a concussion." he said in an almost commanding voice.
‖‖‖
―—— ―—— ―—— ―—— ―—— ―—— ―—— ―—— ―—— ―—— ―—— ―——

The sun always shines above the clouds.

››Where: Cafeteria
››Nearby: An unconscious boy, 3 guys, and a girl
››Feelings: Worry

OOC: Heh, thanks for saying something, Public. I read your's and Aru's posts several times but I missed the part where Fin passed out XD Oops!
Translation: I want to be friends with all of them!

Public Statement

Wave Resistance

Plasma Sound

Aru Ciel Phantomhive

Frozened Shadow

Questionable Lunatic

16,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
User Image

A L L E N E x T H O R N E

Out of the corner of his eyes the blonde haired male had noticed someone familiar which caused him to smirk.Even with her grown up the male known as Godric Thorne could recognize his darling little sister Allene. His first thought was about how glad he was that she took up the invitation he sent to join the school and the second thinking of how attractive her friends were.He kept his distance till shortly after they arrived at the cafeteria as one of her friends ended up knocking himself out.Listening to the student who checked on his sisters friend a sigh escaped his lips "Don't worry he will be fine . I will make sure of it" he picked up the knocked out boy before smiling at the others. " Now Allene mind telling me what his name is?" he asked looking over at his sister curiously deciding that he will ask her some questions about the circus and who these other students were later. Rolling her eyes she looked at her brother " His name is Fintan good thing you are all these others are around to help . Also i'm proud of you no flirting yet onii-chan keep it up" she couldn't help but comment at him . " You can try teasing me later for now let's take him up to my room since I think the nurse is out" he said calmly holding Fintan as if he was a princess.

Feral Sex Symbol

We all are stranger creatures than when we all started out as kids,
        Culture forbids

User Image

We have romantic fantasies about what dying truly is,
        To fall off the grid

User Image

After being passed out for a few minutes Fintan’s over active imagination began to run wild.

(fanservice dream)

When Fintan opened his eyes, he quickly shut them being overwhelmed by the bright sunlight. After a few seconds to get adjusted to the brightness he began to piece together where he was, He was sitting on what appeared to be a towel. He took a deep breath and could smell the salt in the air, “When did I come to the beach…?” he said softly as he looked around. “finally you’re awake, you slept for so long! We thought you’d miss out on the fun!” said Allene as she adjusted her sunglasses. He blushed when he saw the outfit she was in, her bikini a black with bright orange and yellow flames on it, he couldn’t help but think she looked rather cute. “Sorry, I didn’t even realise I fell asleep” he replied with followed by a sheepish chuckle.

Allene extended her hand and helped him up, with a smile he followed after her towards what appeared to be Alan, and two people he doesn’t really remember meeting. “H-Hey Finny, I was begging to wonder if you’d fallen asleep” stated Alen in his usual shylike tone. “Nah, I just totally passed out” he responded. Alan was in a green tank top with a cute little black kitten on it along with patching swim trunks. Fintan smiled when he saw just how cute the boy looked, Is it just me or is everyone looking super cute today he thought.

“So what’re we gonna do baby sister~?”
                                                                        replied one of the two boys he didn’t recognize. When fintan turned around his face turned so red he could feel a nose bleed coming on, Allene’s brother was in nothing but a golden speedo with a matching black and gold bowtie. “Whoa” he muttered under his breath as he saw how flattering the outfit looked on the man, he quickly cleared his throat and turned to the other boy extending his hand. “Uhhh let’s go get some food, I’m hungry as hell” he replied hoping they’d agree, the other boy he didn’t recognize(Kastor) nodded and began to run off, his golden hair rustling along with the breeze.

With a smile Fintan and the rest of the group followed after the boy, as he walked around he saw so many faces he didn’t recognize. To his right was a group of people playing volleyball, a woman with bodacious breasts was up to serve, his face warmed when he saw just how big her breasts were. As the ball flew in the air, three girls who looked remarkably similar scattered around to try and hit it somehow managing to crash into eachother kocking down several other people too. The girls landed in a mess of libs, bare torsos and breasts. The big breasted woman ran towards them, her breasts swaying in the wind with ever move.

Unkowingly he stopped and stared at the womans chest, at the sudden stop Alan, Allene, and her brother stopped to see what he was looking at. “Hot damn, that’s what im talking about, she’s quite the beauty huh finny? you have good taste” Allene’s brother said with a nudge and a wink at his direction. Fintan blushed brightly and looked over to see if the girls were okay, He felt a bit relived to see several people helping the girls up. A redheaded boy with headphones had somehow gotten caught in the mess, his face slightly pink at the fact that one of the three similarly looking girls’ breasts had landed on his face. A man who had a slightly green look to him was pushing girls off of him as a stream of rather crude angry words left his mouth, Fintan giggled as he heard something about some bitches hair getting caught in his eyebrow piercing.

Fintan looked to his left and saw two boys walking besides one another. The boy with the blue tail and matching ears was in a a black hoodie opened to expose his chest and some swim trunks with what appeared to be bones on it. The boy besides him was in a pair of swimtrunks with little fishes on it, Fintan smiled when he looked closer and it appeared that the two boys were secretly holding hands. He ran a hand through his hair and felt a surge of joy jolt through him at the cute but young love, He hoped that he’d get to feel something like that sometime in his life. The idea of love sounded like a very comforting idea.

“Come on guys, let’s stop oogling that lady and go get food!” he said remembering that he was hungry, when he looked forward he realised the other boy must not have realised they’d stopped and kept going. I hope he didn’t get lost he thought as he walked on. They hadn’t walked but 10 feet when he spotted a a guy yelling about how sexy he was, curiosity getting th best of him he moved a tad closer. When he could finally see the people well enough he saw a girl with short hair in a skirt and bikini top frantically taking pictures of a a group of people. The group consisted of a guy in a woman’s bikini, his silver hair moving slowly as he danced a light hula “Whoa, that kid looks good in that doesn’t he?” said Allene’s brother, Fintan tried his hardest to not look at his getup “Oni-Channnnnn stop looking at all the cute people for once! You’re a teacher remember!” Allene scolded as she gently hit his arm. Alan laughed at the silly antics, suddenly the song changed and fintan saw Alan laugh even harder and point at the group with a light blush.

When Fintan looked back he saw a taller boy with brown hair begin to him thrust into the air, Despite the male looking fantastic in his outfit he couldn’t help but burst out laughing. The song had changed from a hula to a more modern song, the brown haired boy in the banana hammock with a pair of kitty cat ears and tail, shouted something about how that was his jam. He grabbed the dancing boy in the bikini and began to dirty dance with him, trying to show the boy how to it’s done. As soon as he really began to dirty dance another boy jumped into the scene, It was a redheaded boy with black tank top that read “Mamoru is my b***h” in red letters. The new boy got behind the silver headed boy and began to grind really hard. As the music played he noticed the smalled boy began to get the hang of it and danced rather well between the two boys.

Allene grabbed onto his sleeve and pulled him away with a slight laugh, “What the ******** is wrong with people” she said still laughing. Alan nodded and continued to walk with the group, his face still a bit pink. Once again they hadn’t gotten very far when a Frisbee smacked into Alan’s side, he let out a cute little yelp before picking up. They looked around for a few minutes before two boys who looked remarkably similar except for a difference in eye colour ran towards them.

The boy with pink swimtrunks and purple hearts scowled “Well are you gonna ******** give it back? I wanna go play before im ******** 50” the other boy who had a pair of purple trunks with pink hearts grabbed the boys hand and laughed. “Sorry he get’s angsty my hunnybbunny” Alan quietly reached forward and handed them the Frisbee, withouth so much as a thank you the two boys ran back to a small group of people. There was a blond boy with yellow trunks that had little cupcakes on them smiled and caught the Frisbee once it was tossed. Allene huffed and commented on how rude they were, before she grabbed Alan’s hand and began to move forward once again.

Fintan could feel himself get excited once he could smell the food, But before they actually reached the tables he looked at the water where there seemed to be a group of teachers splashing around. He noticed a centauress running around with what appeared to be a skeleton man ridding on her with a huge nerf gun. A woman with a turquoise bikini that matched her tribal tattoos sat at the short and laughed when the water splashed a tall man with dark hair. “That’s what you get for splashing me earlier Spence!!!” the woman on the shore yelled as the man hit the water. Next to the woman on shore was another teacher who was in a purple bikini with a see through pink cover up, she laughed and sipped from a pink drink as she watched the teachers play around.

He continued to walk and felt happy to see that even the teachers could enjoy a day at the beach. His smile only widened once he saw the grill, there was a professor with pointy ears whistling and flipping burgers, making hot dogs, and what appeared to be fishsticks. Before he got to the food he noticed a crowd around a picnic table, there appeared to be a bunch of kids dancing and singing, Fintan as well as Allene’s attractive brother forgot about the food and began to head over towards the group. Before they headed over he looked back to let Allene know where he was going but he saw a man with dark hair and a deack of card themed swimsuit head towards her.

Deciding she was busy he grabbed Alan and headed after Allene’s brother. When the reached the group of students they realised they’d probably been drinking. In the middle of the crowd there was a group of girls who seemed to be wasted along with a boy. Fintan could hear them drunkenly belt out the lyrics to the song that was playing on the radio he laughed as a girl with brown eyes and blong hair swayed her hips sensually to the music. Another girl with hair so blond it was almost white was dancing with much less expertise but singing along to the song as if her life depended on it. She wore a small white bikini with pink ruffles around the edges, A boy with black hair and blue swim trunks was holding onto her hips as he sung and danced drunkenly along with her.

“Seems the school has some talented students huh Finny?”
                                                                        said Allenes brother, Alan chuckled at the comment and nodded. “They are quite interesting” he added while looking back at the group of drunken dancing kids. On the side of the group stood a boy with pale white hair whom was chugging drink after drink with having what appeared to be no effect. Fintan had to say he was impressed with how much the boy was chugging with no lasting effect. Amongst the crowd of students he saw a girl with a bikini made of out what seemed to be metal, she was dancing and chatting along with a woman with long dark hair that matched he bikini.

Finally deciding he was gonna get food he headed back to the grill and grabbed himself some burgers and a fishstick. Fintan plopped himself down on the table next to a girl whose skin looked as perfect as a porcelain doll, she wore a pretty chinese style bathing suit. She seemed to be discussing something with a girl who appeared to be spoilt and stuck up. He took a bite of his burger, when everything went black.
                                                                        As Godric carried the uncocnious boy to his office Fintan continued to have his odd dream. “Gold.. speedo…” he mumbled in his sleep, his face turning a bit red, He stirred a bit in the professors arms as he spoke. A few seconds after he mumbled once again “Bouncy boobies… pretty a smile making its way across her face.

After a while of being unconscious fintan began to regain consciousness. His eyes slowly opened and began to look around the room. It took him a few minutes to get his thoughts together, he couldn’t help but wonder where the hell he’d ended up. As he began to thing where he was, another question came to mind, how the hell had he gotten here? Last he remembered he was in the cafeteria “W-what happened” he mumbled as he slowly straightened himself up.

I'm currently at:Cafeteria
        I'm accompanied by: Allene, Adrian, Alan, Godric
        ***What i said in Spanish means*** N/A
        Wave Resistance
        Plasma Sound
        Aru Ciel Phantomhive
        Frozened Shadow

Familiar Fatcat

15,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Streaker 200
User ImageUser Image

xxx Mayu was definitely ready to get the fudge out of there. "Yeah, I don't want to be here a minute longer." With Jotham back up, she leaned against him for support. Mayu still didn't really have this whole walking thing down. Kura was talking about everything they would need as they walked. Mayu was curious but didn't want to bombard her with questions again. The last time she had, she got into a lot of trouble. She certainty didn't want that to happen again.

xxxNow at the dorm, Kura got out some sort of magic rectangle and a few other gizmos that Mayu didn't understand. They were in a less crowded area now so the girl let go of Jotham's arm and wobbled about freely. "Whoa....why is there sooo much stuff in here? I didn't know humans needed all this to live." She said, assuming that since she was in their 'box' that everything they needed to sustain life is what was here. Mayu had no idea that leisure was a thing. She questioned to herself what everything was and what it did. Mayu was like ariel but...even more out of the know.

xxxMayu got back to them when Kura was looking for clothes. She was talking about getting her picture taken. "Picture? But Kura, you don't have any paints and I don't know if you have hours to make such a portrait." Mayu said, expecting her to whip out an art easel or something similar.

Infinite moment

Baron von Bloodlust

pdragon619

Familiar Fatcat

15,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Streaker 200
User ImageUser Image

☒ ► Jay had only meant to be playful. Dexter was so chill though, not even flinching as Jay tackled him. Jay must have misjudged the relaxed nature of felines. Wolves normally wrestled about so this was odd. Instead of getting a smack to the face or a nibble, Dexter leaned over and licked the boy's muzzle. Jay jumped off, becoming very bashful as he rubbed his muzzle with his paw. In response to his question, Jay just nodded his head. "Yeah...they do." He mumbled quietly, transformed back into his human form. He was still rubbing his cheek, paws now hands. Without the fur, it was pretty easy to tell that Jay was blushing again. "What...what was that for?" He said, pretending like he didn't like it. Jay was really bad at hiding his real feelings though.

☒ ► Everything was surreal. Jay was in his boxers again because his transformation but he wasn't embarrassed by that at all. He was just scared about his man-crush on Dexter. Wolves weren't supposed to be gay. Jay thought that if his dad was still alive, he'd be incredibly disappointed. Even though Jay didn't love Dexter (Wayyyy too soon for that.), he still felt strange whenever he looked at him. It was mostly a bizarre mix of fear and attraction. Jay didn't want to act on any of it. If he told Dexter to go away based on fear, then he'd feel like he missed an opportunity. If Jay embraced his crush and asked the boy out, it would feel rushed and forbidden. "Is...liking another boy bad?" He whispered, not realizing that he even said that out loud.

☒ ► This was getting a bit too real for Jay. Maybe he should just wait and find out how things went as friends. Perking his ears up, Jay smiled at Dexter. "So, is there anything you want to do?" He asked, completely avoiding the subject that they had both been thrown into. Out of the blue, Jay hoped that Dexter wouldn't notice. He was a cat...so he might not? (Racist.) "I mean...because the only thing I've done is sulk, ask a bunch of questions, and push you around...literally. Why don't you call the shots for once." He said, wagging his tail again.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
                                                  OOC: Damn.

Dantress

orphan dreams's Darling

Chatty Cultist

User Image
I WON'T FORGET THE PROMISES WE EXCHANGED
I CLOSE MY EYES TO AFFIRM IT.
I WILL SHAKE OFF THE OVERWHELMING DARKNESS
TO MOVE FORWARD

tab ( ( When will I ever be able to see the lost future from here again...? ) )
L E T' S M O V E F O R W A R D I N T H I S W O R L D
tab tab b y x s h a t t e r i n g x t h e x a n x i e t y
tab tab tab tab A G A I N && A G A I N
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
x D E X T E R xxx xxx V I L L E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

🐾 тнe panтнer ғaмιlιar

xT I M E x x NOW BEGINS TO TICK AWAY x x I N C E S S A N T L Y
tab LET'S OPEN THE CLOSED DOOR tab WHILE CARRYING OUR UNCHANGING FEELINGS

I. ℓσcαтιση xx B4 __ Ⅱ. тнσυgнт xx"...." __ Ⅲ. мσσ∂ xx content __ Ⅳ. cσмραηү xx Jay

He watched as the wolf backed away and rubbed his muzzle. "I just thought I should return the favor" he said, just now realizing that it may have embarrassed the pup. Jay changed back to his human form so Dexter followed the example. He, unlike Jay, was still fully clothed. One of the perks of the magic he possessed. Any object with or on his body transformed with him, temporarily stored in the magic realm. Now in human appearance, Jay's cheeks were flushed pink.

Dexter leaned back into the couch cushion and looked over to Jay. "Sorry, was that too forward or...?" The familiar didn't really know how he should go about saying that. Was a lick to the cheek too...intimate, even in other form? Is that why he seemed upset? He rubbed the back of his neck and glanced away, only returning his eyes after hearing Jay's whisper. "I don't think so, but I wasn't raised to think a certain way about attraction either" he answered, not knowing that Jay probably didn't mean to say it aloud.

"We could...." Dexter looked around the room as he wondered what to do. He just arrived a while ago, so there should be plenty! The campus was huge, plus there was the city, and other island sights too. It would be best to stay on campus today, since it was already evening, but there would be other opportunities to explore the island eventually. "..go to the gymnasium, cafeteria, or maybe the library. Or we could just look around everywhere if you'd like?" he asked, glancing over to Jay with a smile. Walking around and talking sounded nice.

__Ⅴ. σσc xx
Ⅵ. ғσямxx human or panther __ Ⅶ. мaηa sтαвιℓιтүxx 1 O O %

I N x A x W O R L D x W H E R E x E V E R Y T H I N G x W A S x D I S T O R T E D
tab THIS ONLY TRUSTABLE PLACE WAS MY SALVATION.
User Image

tab OUR FEELINGS WILL BE STRONGER BY SHARING OUR JOY AND SORROW...
    tab tab I F x M Y x V O I C E x C A N x R E A C H x Y O U x x I ' M x S U R E x A x M I R A C L E x W I L L x H A P P E N x x

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab WHILE I WAS WANDERING IN THE COLLAPSED WORLD
    tab tab tab tab tab tab tab I came to you, as if I was drawn to you
    tab tab tab MY HEART AWAKES IN ORDER TO DEPICT THE FUTURE
    tab tab tab tab EVEN IF I COME TO A HALT ON A TOUGH ROAD tab THE BEAUTIFUL BLUE SKY AWAITS ME
    tab tab tab THEREFORE, I'M NOT AFRAID
    tab tab tab tab I WON'T BE DISHEARTENED ANYMORE tab NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS
    tab tab tab tab tab tab ALWAYS LOOK FORWARD TO TOMORROW ! !
    ( lyrics used from this song )
    Spunky Skunk

Familiar Fatcat

15,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Streaker 200
User Image

Serenity Nagissa

The two love birds were quick to get back together. It honestly made Serenity a little sick. She always enjoyed the idea of true love but from what she saw, it didn't exist. Something was always going to go wrong. It was one of the main reasons that Serenity had no trouble toying with others to get what she wanted. Cold, all the way down to her heart. She just put her glasses back on and waited for the others to arrive. It wasn't her jurisdiction to make a move without the consent of the headmaster. Serenity would get her time though. At school, she had a bit more control.

It didn't take long before the other teachers arrived. The headmaster had quite a little army with him. "What, did he take the whole staff along for fun?" Serenity remarked but of course would never say anything negative against the headmaster. So she stood there waiting silently. Serenity just watched as one of the handsome male teachers picked up the girl like she was nothing. He wasn't very special, just wanted to look important for the headmaster. Like the girl, pathetic.

Long story short...Serenity is currently waiting around for something interesting to happen.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
                                                OOC:
                                                ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
                                                ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
                                                ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

ReIief

x_Sweet Aegie

Infinite moment

Dantress

Quotable Poster

Zachary Hale
Wood Nymph

User Image

Location: Courtyard - With: Mathis, Sam, Jay, and Dexter - Size: 5'4, 115lbs - Wearing: see pictureOOC:

Not ten seconds after Zach had arrived, one of the boys, some sort of neko as far as Zach could tell, suddenly exploded at Mathis, presumably for all the shouting earlier, and stormed off in a flash. As the other boy quickly went off after him Zach was left standing there with a puzzled look on his face, completely confused "u-ummm...did I miss something?" he asked sheepishly, realizing he must have stumbled upon something really serious. He looked over to Mathis and Sam, a questioning look in his eyes, and from what he could gather from what Mathis said he had probably said or done something to upset the boy. "senpapi-kun, I told you you needed to be careful since some people might take your sense of humor the wrong way" he said, his prediction from way before turning out to come true.

Looking over to Sam the boy felt a chill run down his spine when he found her already staring at him, her eyes scanning over his body almost like an animal sizing up its prey. Zach blush and fidgeted in place a bit, feeling naked underneath the woman's predatory gaze, having to resist the urge to hide behind Mathis again. "relax, relax" he told himself, trying to stick to what his theropy had taught him. She was just a girl, it's not like she was plotting anything against him or wanted to hurt him. When she suddenly spoke up, asking to confirm his name, Zach gave the girl a sheepish smile, though noticeably avoiding making eye contact "yeah that's me...you can just call me Zach if you want..ummm...Dunstan-san" he said awkwardly, bishie sparkles shimmering around him as he called her "Dunstan-san" accidentally activating his allure on her.

Suddenly he felt a now familiar arm wrap around him, Mathis seeming to have recovered from the incident fairly quickly, almost immediately back to his old eccentric self. "baka, like there's anything we'd do with a condom, and I'm not sure its appropriate to shout those kinda things Senpapi-kun, even if it is just for a joke" Zach said, trying his best to set his friend down the right path. After all as far as he could tell Mathis was a foriegner, based on the odd customs and mannerisms he seemed to have, and he probably just didn't understand the level of boundaries the people here had. "yeah that's probably for the best to give him some time to cool off. You don't want to be constantly reminding him of what happened so soon after it happened" Zach said, offering a little sage advice.

However Zach's attention was suddenly drawn to the sky when he saw what appeared to be a boy with huge butterfly wings soaring through the sky. The boy chuckled a bit, finding the sight of a boy with fairy wings kinda silly, as hypocritical as that may be coming from a boy as girly as Zach. When the boy came in down by them Zach opened his mouth to greet him, but was cut off by Mathis suddenly grabbing onto the new boy and posting his attractive powers. "you have that kind of power senpapi-kun? sounds kinda dangerous" he said with a chuckle, seemingly oblivious to the fact that he ACTUALLY had powers of attraction. "princess? well I wouldn't say that senpapi-kun" he said with a modest chuckle, blushing as Mathis suddenly squeeze the two of them closer "egh...that's a bit too tight Senpapi-kun" Zach muttered, starting to feel like he was being bear hugged. The boy was fragile after all.

User ImageUser Image

Public Statement

Devillain

Demonic_Girl111

Familiar Fatcat

15,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Streaker 200
User ImageUser Image

☒ ► It was unsurprising that Dexter could hear Jay. Cats had just as good of senses as any dog. Jay tried to laugh it off. Maybe instead of acting bashful, he should explain for once. "Oh! Um, well in my culture that's completely different. Male wolves are supposed to be big and strong!" He growled playfully, trying to show off his 'muscles' that obviously didn't exist on his small frame. "They're supposed to be the type of guys that like their women and mating whenever they feel like. Real animals if you ask me." Well technically they were. Jay started shaking his head. "I was never like that though. I grew up with four older sisters and quite honestly...was still the runt of the litter. So quite honestly...I'm scared. I've started having these weird feelings recently and Mathis screaming it to the world wasn't really helpful." This was somewhat of a revelation for the boy. For the first time, Jay opened up. At least Dexter knew the reason why he was acting so weird now.

☒ ► Back to the task at hand. Jay was feeling better so now they could do anything without it getting in the way. Dexter suggested that they go somewhere else. Jay laughed nervously. "Um...which place is the least likely one we're run into Mathis at?" He asked, not wanting to face another challenge. Jay had had enough emotional stress for the day. "Sorry. I'm being selfish. How about we just go to the cafeteria. It's getting later so I'm sure not many people will be there currently." Jay didn't want to go to the library because the sounded boring.

OOC: Damn.

Dantress

Tipsy Prophet

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ooooJotham Azazeloooo

"I am a sinner-- who's probably gonna sin again."

Chills went up Jotham's spine due to the sudden shock of having his arm grabbed, as it was still raw from the battle. After the initial shock, he found it was quite tolerable. Nice, even. Don't focus on the =pain in your arm... Focus on the fact that a cute girl's hanging on it. That's worth it, right? When they had finally arrived and Mayu had let go, the pain in his arm had somewhat returned. It seemed like his arm got used to the position, and the sudden change brought the pain back. I think the seal's good to take off now, so I'll just... Jotham reached up and peeled the seal off of his head with some degree of pain, then allowed his patent pending crazy magic blood take its course.

Grunting in pain as the bones in his arms straightened out and filled in the cracks, Jotham had healed his wounds. "Geez... I'll never get used to that feeling." He murmured. Mayu seemed pretty impressed with the concept of a human bedroom. She's really never been in one before? He thought, scratching his head. "Well, it's not so much we 'need' this stuff to live as much as we just like having it for comfort." He explained. She also seemed outdated on photography. "Pictures can be, uh... How do I put this...? 'Captured', I guess. Something to do with light going into a lens, or something. We can use something called a camera to instantly take a picture of you. Like a painting, but super real. Like, exact."

"Lord forgive me."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces