Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Hunter

6,500 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
Just. No.

so I wennt and did some servay or whatever for some gaia cash so I could go buy some stamina potions for this boss battle. so I get my cash, and I get the potions and enter the battle. however, when I look at my potions, it says I have no stamina potions!

I go back to the main event page and it also says I have no stamina potions! What the heck?!?!?!? I spend 80 FRIGIN G-CASH on that stuff. and it's instantly gone! Now I lost my battle to the boss AND have no stamina potions D:<

Demonic Hunter

6,500 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
oh look at that. all my health was nabbed too. I was at 100 just a minute ago.

Tipsy Nerd

Yeah, this event is buggy as hell.

Ruthless Guardian

Seppia

Seconded.
It seems like it's all over the place.

Divine Titan

put in a ticket for it. it's the same as buying anything else with GC. if you buy something and it doesn't show up in your inventory, issue a ticket so they can get it fixed for you. there are enough bugs in the event early so they can work them out. Also post in the bugs forum, that might even be faster.
Can you report it?

Angelic Gatekeeper

gaia_angelleft das ruff buddy gaia_angelright

Divine Titan

Sadestar17
oh look at that. all my health was nabbed too. I was at 100 just a minute ago.
Your health can go down because someone has attacked you on another thread. You won't know who it was, but it happens all the time. I can only heal a person every so often, but I am trying.

Wheezing Nerd

14,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100
All I want are some wings. They got ripped off yesterday during a fight sad

Blessed Friend

12,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Sorry sad I killed you a while ago.. I didn't know you weren't online. I'm just trying to get all the items sad

Sparkling Senshi

57,125 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Post in bug report?

Savage Goat

22,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Survivor 150
Sadestar17
Just. No.

so I wennt and did some servay or whatever for some gaia cash so I could go buy some stamina potions for this boss battle. so I get my cash, and I get the potions and enter the battle. however, when I look at my potions, it says I have no stamina potions!

I go back to the main event page and it also says I have no stamina potions! What the heck?!?!?!? I spend 80 FRIGIN G-CASH on that stuff. and it's instantly gone! Now I lost my battle to the boss AND have no stamina potions D:<
omg yes! and even when you have stanima bc you saved potions for the boss and then it says not the time for boss fighting BLAH BLAH BLAH

Aged Supporter

12,575 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Waffles! 25

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Seppia
I have my 100 of all. im done with it all XD

Distinct Partygoer

emotion_yatta

Quick Reply