JinxyCatPlus
ANTAGONlST
JinxyCatPlus
ANTAGONlST

Oh dearest, you're too sweet.
Go spend that 600b on yourself! c:
And the items I'm selling don't equal up to 600b anyways. c;
Go spoil yourself, you're too selfless. emotion_bigheart
well considering I want dtail and portables... portables are like 120bil and dtail if I bought from you ia like 420bil or something (havent checked it today) so I'd have the gold to spare on your other items to help on your quest...and still probably have a little for rigs XD

I object! > surprised
You can not do that for me!
Spoil yourself with things you want!
smh; you're too cruel to me. u v u
I'm kidding. emotion_bigheart
Well I was hacked on gaia twice and up until I won this Gold-Plated Rec Band I had nothing of value so I'll be more than spoiled once I get d tail and portable... there is so much gold I'd have no clue what to do so I'd waste it all on rigs and probably lose a lot

Merrh... I've been hacked before too. I'm sorry dear. :l But regardless, my best friend is telling me not to sell my tail. And it's so hard to make a choice.
Either way, good luck on your items! I'll definitely come to you and you first when I decide on a definite decision to sell my d-tail. c:

EDIT: What rigs are you looking to buy? >o>
I love buying all rigs but preferrably all that let you choose items XD I dont like the gold rigs much since I never win XD

Oh! o v o How much would you offer on luminous void bundle 25 pack?

Blessed Bloodsucker

16,625 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
ANTAGONlST
JinxyCatPlus
ANTAGONlST
JinxyCatPlus
ANTAGONlST

I object! > surprised
You can not do that for me!
Spoil yourself with things you want!
smh; you're too cruel to me. u v u
I'm kidding. emotion_bigheart
Well I was hacked on gaia twice and up until I won this Gold-Plated Rec Band I had nothing of value so I'll be more than spoiled once I get d tail and portable... there is so much gold I'd have no clue what to do so I'd waste it all on rigs and probably lose a lot

Merrh... I've been hacked before too. I'm sorry dear. :l But regardless, my best friend is telling me not to sell my tail. And it's so hard to make a choice.
Either way, good luck on your items! I'll definitely come to you and you first when I decide on a definite decision to sell my d-tail. c:

EDIT: What rigs are you looking to buy? >o>
I love buying all rigs but preferrably all that let you choose items XD I dont like the gold rigs much since I never win XD

Oh! o v o How much would you offer on luminous void bundle 25 pack?
prolly 110 but I gotta get this headband to sell first XD

Aged Fatcat

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Friendly 100
for my Esper's Wings?

Blessed Bloodsucker

16,625 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Willy The Pooh
for my Esper's Wings?
no thanks :S and I am positive I closed this thread >.< my threads always unclose >.< I opened a new thread >.<

aaleeyyee's King

Muscular Shoujo

13,300 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Blessed Bloodsucker

16,625 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Genyusai
ninja
KBG Ninja SUCH wow :3 care to make an offer?

aaleeyyee's King

Muscular Shoujo

13,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
JinxyCatPlus
Genyusai
ninja

My goodness, your avatar changed....

I honestly dunno what to offer.

Blessed Bloodsucker

16,625 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Genyusai
JinxyCatPlus
Genyusai
ninja

I'm md they dropped to 800bil because this person is impatient >.< one sold for 1 tril last night.... perhaps items or gold in the 700-750bil range? XDDD and your soul and cookies........ besides your special doll you like collecting dolls right?

aaleeyyee's King

Muscular Shoujo

13,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
JinxyCatPlus
Genyusai
JinxyCatPlus
Genyusai
ninja

I'm md they dropped to 800bil because this person is impatient >.< one sold for 1 tril last night.... perhaps items or gold in the 700-750bil range? XDDD and your soul and cookies........ besides your special doll you like collecting dolls right?

I am so broke, my girl has the DJ's (and she won't give them up ever haha) ...

what is a gold plated band, anyway??

Blessed Bloodsucker

16,625 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Genyusai
JinxyCatPlus
Genyusai
JinxyCatPlus
Genyusai
ninja

I am so broke, my girl has the DJ's (and she won't give them up ever haha) ...

what is a gold plated band, anyway??
one of the user created recolors...... sort of like the steel plated headband but the steel plated part is gold..... apparently the creator is only selling 5 and I think only 3 were won so its pretty rare which is cool :3

aaleeyyee's King

Muscular Shoujo

13,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
JinxyCatPlus
one of the user created recolors...... sort of like the steel plated headband but the steel plated part is gold..... apparently the creator is only selling 5 and I think only 3 were won so its pretty rare which is cool :3

how the heck.. So how did they win them? was it a CS item or one of those tickets from Loyal's bazar? That's hella nice... I wanted to collect all the head bands but missed out on the sale.

only 3 were won haha... well I'd hang on to it, but the longer it goes the less someone is looking to buy it ...

Blessed Bloodsucker

16,625 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Genyusai
JinxyCatPlus

how the heck.. So how did they win them? was it a CS item or one of those tickets from Loyal's bazar? That's hella nice... I wanted to collect all the head bands but missed out on the sale.

only 3 were won haha... well I'd hang on to it, but the longer it goes the less someone is looking to buy it ...
cash shop rig...... traded it for alchemized michaels wings... wish this was still a time where the wings were traded for a halo.... well technically it still can be I would just need to find a buyer only other on the market is 7bil :3 so hopefully I could make better gold from the wings if not I always wanted them XD actually I wanted one of the cheaper pairs lol

aaleeyyee's King

Muscular Shoujo

13,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
JinxyCatPlus
cash shop rig...... traded it for alchemized michaels wings... wish this was still a time where the wings were traded for a halo.... well technically it still can be I would just need to find a buyer only other on the market is 7bil :3 so hopefully I could make better gold from the wings if not I always wanted them XD actually I wanted one of the cheaper pairs lol

Alchemized Micheal's wings, that's not a bad trade at all, considering you won the head band!

i've got 2000 gc right now that's been sitting there for weeks cause idk what the heck I wanna get... tbh I planned to sell some things cause i'm gold poor but nothing is selling in the exchange right now sad

Blessed Bloodsucker

16,625 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Genyusai
JinxyCatPlus

Alchemized Micheal's wings, that's not a bad trade at all, considering you won the head band!

i've got 2000 gc right now that's been sitting there for weeks cause idk what the heck I wanna get... tbh I planned to sell some things cause i'm gold poor but nothing is selling in the exchange right now sad
I am gold poor too basically everyone just trades items now a days lol.... and yes I won the headband after spending over $50 on rigs lol....... and all my years of buying rigs and losing XD I wanna win brains wings they are basically priceless and easily sell for tons of gold and items, if lucky you win it from the faire chance item in the cash shop... 1499 for 10 tries but its only worth it if you get the headband or brains wings XD on market I think the 10 pack of faire is worth 400bil maybe so that might sell easy to people who want brains wings... or you can buy me things in the shop and trade me items for my wings lol.... I was looking up what is needed to make the wings and it cost a lot more than the headband XD

aaleeyyee's King

Muscular Shoujo

13,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
JinxyCatPlus
I am gold poor too basically everyone just trades items now a days lol.... and yes I won the headband after spending over $50 on rigs lol....... and all my years of buying rigs and losing XD I wanna win brains wings they are basically priceless and easily sell for tons of gold and items, if lucky you win it from the faire chance item in the cash shop... 1499 for 10 tries but its only worth it if you get the headband or brains wings XD on market I think the 10 pack of faire is worth 400bil maybe so that might sell easy to people who want brains wings... or you can buy me things in the shop and trade me items for my wings lol.... I was looking up what is needed to make the wings and it cost a lot more than the headband XD

Yeah the items required to alchemize s**t is ridiculously expensive... nigh impossible even... That's why those darn wings are so rare.

Well it looks like your hard work finally paid off haha! so a ten pack is 400B...? cause I could use that much right now.. lol...

hehe you want me to buy you stuff now?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces