Welcome to Gaia! ::

Benevolent Smoker

Bowser Jr is A tier? Cool.

Why is DK so low? He didn't seem that bad when I was using him.

Unbeatable Conversationalist

8,400 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Voter 100
  • First step to fame 200
Mr Stylo

My guess is due to his short range on that forward B and ridiculous forward midair A.
MegaYanmega
I think tier lists for the most part are poisonous and ******** stupid... but they're reliable indicators of a characters learning curve, and visible potential.

I mean I guess it's cool that my mains are top half tier, but honestly I'm more of a believer in individual match ups than tiers.
But tier lists are just the combination of the results of the character's individual match ups combined together.
Mr Stylo

It's because he's a slow character in a game where speed is king, followed by range.

Benevolent Smoker

Mock Pride
Mr Stylo

It's because he's a slow character in a game where speed is king, followed by range.

I still don't think he should be as low a dorf though. He doesn't feel like he's moving through a tar pit and DK's dash cancel is way better in comparison. But to each his own. I'd move him to E+.

Angelic Healer

S+ Master race, man I can't wait to play as Rosalina on the Wii U. She'll be a perfect replacement for my two mains that were cut, Wolf and Ice Climbers. emo
Parexus
S+ Master race, man I can't wait to play as Rosalina on the Wii U. She'll be a perfect replacement for my two mains that were cut, Wolf and Ice Climbers. emo
just a reminder that Palutena is the best god-like figure in Sm4sh, no matter what any tierlist says.
Mock Pride
Parexus
just a reminder that Palutena is the best god-like figure in Sm4sh, no matter what any tierlist says.

It helps her case that, unlike every other character on the tier list, she's an actual deity.
Sandokiri
Mock Pride
Parexus

It helps her case that, unlike every other character on the tier list, she's an actual deity.
Well...doesn't Rosalina canonically have the entire universe inside of her dress? That seems pretty godly.

Timid Protector

21,365 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Battle: Defender 100
Two of my favorite characters (Luigi and Zelda) are in D. Like I give a ********. I'll still tear s**t up with them B)
MasturChef
Two of my favorite characters (Luigi and Zelda) are in D. Like I give a ********. I'll still tear s**t up with them B)
You can't lose. Everyone just hasn't realized that she's a stand user yet.

User Image
Mock Pride
Well...doesn't Rosalina canonically have the entire universe inside of her dress? That seems pretty godly.

She's actually an ordinary human who's become immortal (ageless type) and is a friend and "mother" to the Lumas, starlike creatures that "grow up" to be any sort of celestial body, up to and including galaxies.

So it's not quite the case that she has "the entire universe" in her dress, or that she's become a deity; but she does have access to cosmic-level power.

Hilarious Autobiographer

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Inquisitor 200
Robin's S Class? Seriously? An S Rank character that I can actually play as???? My brain hurts.
Mitsuki Horenake
Robin's S Class? Seriously? An S Rank character that I can actually play as???? My brain hurts.
Well this is just one of many tier lists. Since the game is new there's a lot of variation between different lists but he seems to tend to stay near the top.

He's a pretty solid character with great projectile game.

Miu lruma's Waifu

Unstoppable Man-Lover

13,175 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Nerd 50
I didn't expect Ike to be so... low. Even JIGGLYPUFF is above him. And I really didn't expect Peach to be so... high...

w/e that doesn't stop me from maining him tho

At least my other mains are pretty high up there...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff