xxXFay-YuuiXxx
Irina96
xxXFay-YuuiXxx
Irina96
xxXFay-YuuiXxx
Irina96

I was thinking of black butler too XD

Have you two watched Book of Murder yet? I loved it! heart

I haven't read the manga though. I am thinking of purchasing them to be honest! ;-; I just can't stand online mangas. They are tiring me out!

not yet~ but shall~

it is on youtube subbed too...of course there are some sexy moments

Woo~ sexy~ wink

both ciel and sebby get undressed at some time. For ciel we see everything apart from...uhh...you know..butt and things.

Ciel is one of my least favorite characters gonk
Please tell me we see more sebby

what more could we see? XD Nah in Sebby we see the face, neck and part of the chest...but we do see Sebastian and Ciel speaking French.

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Unscripted Destiny
Irina96
Unscripted Destiny

How do you manage to earn gold for the charity apart from the donations? Booty grab or something?
vending and exchanging, but you need time to do those, time I dont have a lot of lately

Oh really? Exchanging? I thought you lost money with exchanging. Can you be my teached in vending please?

Thank you for the gift by the way! Did i win something or you were just being nice? ^_^

W00FlE rolled 10 10-sided dice: 3, 6, 3, 5, 1, 9, 8, 4, 2, 9 Total: 50 (10-100)

BlueJay Adler's Fangirl

Trash Otaku

Angel of hororr
Hello everybody! How are you today?

I am fine cuddling your avi. ouo
So cute.

Colorful Mage

W00FlE
Angel of hororr

So cute.

Aww, thank you! redface Your's for cuddling too. 4laugh

ritzyfire rolled 10 10-sided dice: 3, 6, 2, 6, 3, 4, 3, 4, 10, 7 Total: 48 (10-100)

W00FlE
ritzyfire
W00FlE
ritzyfire
W00FlE
ritzyfire
What are your jobs?

I am going to start working at walmart as a greeter and at a state lake marina.
How are you?
I'm doing well, a few roadbumps with me attempting to register for classes, but hopefully I'll get it settled. I think I would enjoy working at a marina if I was in better shape XD I love boats and water, but I can't imagine staying outside in the heat all day gonk

Oh, no! What kind of roadbumps?
That's my problem is the heat. But working their is going to give me the opportunity to take my
dad fishing on the lake. We've only ever been able to fish on the shoreline. But this time i can rent
a boat and take him out. Along with my brother/cousin. But there is also five people including the
boss that work there all summer so my time is going to be sucked dry. xP
emotion_dowant
For some ridiculous reason I'm in the system as a non resident....and that cranks up tuition costs by like 250%...I need to get it settled, and it' driving me crazy, but I have to wait until Monday. That's really awesome of you to think about your family like that! Hopefully you'll still get enough time off, how big is the marina?

Oh, damn! That really does suck. Like, wow...//shocked beyond belief.
Tuition here doesn't get racked up that high for that kind of stuff. XD

I am nice, aren't I? But no, time off will be limited. I get (hopefully) two days a week. Never holiday's
or weekends. Period. But that's more than enough time i think.
The marina isn't that big. Just by the lake shore. It's a little shop. But it's located next to the state lake
so that means it will be busier than other lakes in the state i think.
Eh, two days a week should be fine, that's what I get now and I'm not dying..mostly.. crying but you hve a second job! That's gonna be killer. And it's just a community college, but students usually put in most of the information (from what I've seen) and I'm not paying almost 7 grand to go to school for Summer/Fall, when my bf is paying under 3. Crazyness~

W00FlE rolled 10 10-sided dice: 2, 5, 1, 8, 9, 2, 2, 9, 10, 4 Total: 52 (10-100)

BlueJay Adler's Fangirl

Trash Otaku

Angel of hororr
W00FlE
Angel of hororr

So cute.

HAHA!
Everyone always has something different to say about it.
She's got an attitude.
She's shy.
Now you say she's cuddle worthy. xD
//glomps

Colorful Mage

W00FlE
Angel of hororr
W00FlE
Angel of hororr

So cute.

HAHA!
She's got an attitude.
She's shy.
//glomps

Because she's shy, she is for cuddling. wink

W00FlE rolled 10 10-sided dice: 3, 10, 6, 9, 9, 3, 9, 6, 2, 10 Total: 67 (10-100)

BlueJay Adler's Fangirl

Trash Otaku

ritzyfire
W00FlE
ritzyfire
W00FlE
ritzyfire
I'm doing well, a few roadbumps with me attempting to register for classes, but hopefully I'll get it settled. I think I would enjoy working at a marina if I was in better shape XD I love boats and water, but I can't imagine staying outside in the heat all day gonk

That's my problem is the heat. But working their is going to give me the opportunity to take my
dad fishing on the lake. We've only ever been able to fish on the shoreline. But this time i can rent
a boat and take him out. Along with my brother/cousin. But there is also five people including the
emotion_dowant
For some ridiculous reason I'm in the system as a non resident....and that cranks up tuition costs by like 250%...I need to get it settled, and it' driving me crazy, but I have to wait until Monday. That's really awesome of you to think about your family like that! Hopefully you'll still get enough time off, how big is the marina?

I am nice, aren't I? But no, time off will be limited. I get (hopefully) two days a week. Never holiday's
The marina isn't that big. Just by the lake shore. It's a little shop. But it's located next to the state lake
Eh, two days a week should be fine, that's what I get now and I'm not dying..mostly.. crying but you hve a second job! That's gonna be killer. And it's just a community college, but students usually put in most of the information (from what I've seen) and I'm not paying almost 7 grand to go to school for Summer/Fall, when my bf is paying under 3. Crazyness~

Which reminds me i'll probably get zero days off because i'll have to work those day in order
to keep that job. XD
But all i do for that job is say hi to people, check receipts and stand around all day so no worries
there.

Holy molly! That's a difference to be reckoned with! Why do you have to wait until monday?

ritzyfire rolled 10 10-sided dice: 10, 2, 1, 3, 1, 1, 6, 5, 7, 2 Total: 38 (10-100)

W00FlE
ritzyfire
W00FlE
ritzyfire
W00FlE
ritzyfire

emotion_dowant

Which reminds me i'll probably get zero days off because i'll have to work those day in order
to keep that job. XD
But all i do for that job is say hi to people, check receipts and stand around all day so no worries
there.

Holy molly! That's a difference to be reckoned with! Why do you have to wait until monday?
The school is a bit of a drive away, and Sunday and Monday are my next days off. Our greeter comes in only at night (around 7?) and sits in a chair the whole time she is there XD I wanna get paid 9$/hr to sit in a chair emo

W00FlE rolled 10 10-sided dice: 10, 4, 2, 10, 1, 8, 5, 7, 9, 8 Total: 64 (10-100)

BlueJay Adler's Fangirl

Trash Otaku

Angel of hororr
W00FlE
Angel of hororr
W00FlE
Angel of hororr

So cute.

HAHA!
She's got an attitude.
She's shy.
//glomps

Just by the hot guy, right? xD
Naw, i think she looks more like, touch me and i'll kill you.
I need to gawk at this dude.

Blessed Treasure

Irina96
Unscripted Destiny
Irina96
Unscripted Destiny

How do you manage to earn gold for the charity apart from the donations? Booty grab or something?
vending and exchanging, but you need time to do those, time I dont have a lot of lately

Oh really? Exchanging? I thought you lost money with exchanging. Can you be my teached in vending please?

Thank you for the gift by the way! Did i win something or you were just being nice? ^_^

I think you were the raffle winner smile if so, congrats!

Blessed Treasure

Dice games are on hold/pause right?

Colorful Mage

W00FlE
Angel of hororr
W00FlE
Angel of hororr
W00FlE
Angel of hororr

So cute.

HAHA!
She's got an attitude.
She's shy.
//glomps

Just by the hot guy, right? xD
Naw, i think she looks more like, touch me and i'll kill you.
I need to gawk at this dude.

Don't worry you'll tame him fast. wink xd

ritzyfire rolled 10 10-sided dice: 7, 6, 3, 2, 3, 6, 5, 8, 2, 6 Total: 48 (10-100)

Irina96
Unscripted Destiny
Irina96
Unscripted Destiny

Buy low, sell high, that's really all there is to it. I'd do it more if I had the initial money to invest XD Just check exchange and haggle, and pass thing you don't feel comfortable with. One good deal can make you <33

Nine-tailed Sage

Irina96
xxXFay-YuuiXxx
Irina96
xxXFay-YuuiXxx
Irina96

it is on youtube subbed too...of course there are some sexy moments

Woo~ sexy~ wink

both ciel and sebby get undressed at some time. For ciel we see everything apart from...uhh...you know..butt and things.

Ciel is one of my least favorite characters gonk
Please tell me we see more sebby

what more could we see? XD Nah in Sebby we see the face, neck and part of the chest...but we do see Sebastian and Ciel speaking French.

Damn them and my imagination -////-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces