Welcome to Gaia! ::

xy2set's Queen

Nyurla

Ahh poor you cry
Ahh those are heaven! Have you tried the chocolate ones? Smells so yummy~
Yeah I so agree, one packet costs so much gonk
Ohh I like using seaweed masks, those are good.
I've never bought any from Etsy, let me know what you ended up getting~

Poltergeist Candidate

38,050 Points
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
Lessille
Nyurla

Ahh poor you cry
Ahh those are heaven! Have you tried the chocolate ones? Smells so yummy~
Yeah I so agree, one packet costs so much gonk
Ohh I like using seaweed masks, those are good.
I've never bought any from Etsy, let me know what you ended up getting~

i'm not much of a chocolate fan. i mean, i like it just fine, but i rarely buy any. my nose is weird, too, from being around cigarette smoke for so long during my childhood. so artificial chocolate smells quite horrible to me. my sense of smell is so weird that sometimes it's completely off. this one candle i got from etsy, actually, was supposed to be some sort of woodsy-spicy scent. my mom LOVES it. i, however, can only smell r.eally disgustingly sweet bubblegum. whenever mom lights the damn thing i get really nauseous but she obv doesn't give any ********. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i adore etsy. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. i recently received these two candles: Armored Playboy (Tony Stark theme) and [Cedarwood, Orange, and Patchouli (Smaug themed)

the second one was supposed to be Dragon's Blood but it's actually..NOT. i still like it. both candles are my second time ordering them.

just finished putting together a new avi! emotion_kirakira just gotta buy the rest of the items i don't own. e ue; i have a bad habit of being unable to make avatars with items i already own. and i have too much crap, gdi.

how you been today? surprised

xy2set's Queen

Nyurla

Ohm what ;o sigh~ If chocolates don't make me fat, I'll probably eat it all the time. Zzz
Awes that sucks, doesn't your sense of smell affects your taste buds? Does that mean certain foods taste weird to you too? ;o

Ahh the links aren't working.

Ahh, another cosplay? Hmm you should sell the items you don't wear then? ;o Unless you're a hoarder that doesn't get rid of anything.

Hmm, I'm good today c: just finished working out. Kinda tired. What about you?

Poltergeist Candidate

38,050 Points
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Invisibility 100
Lessille
Nyurla

Ohm what ;o sigh~ If chocolates don't make me fat, I'll probably eat it all the time. Zzz
Awes that sucks, doesn't your sense of smell affects your taste buds? Does that mean certain foods taste weird to you too? ;o

Ahh the links aren't working.

Ahh, another cosplay? Hmm you should sell the items you don't wear then? ;o Unless you're a hoarder that doesn't get rid of anything.

Hmm, I'm good today c: just finished working out. Kinda tired. What about you?

my tastebuds are mostly unaffected. i just have issues with texture. there are certain foods like jello, jam, or anything with a "slimy" texture i cannot eat, like, at all. no matter how good it may smell or look. i will spit it out immediately, or if i DO manage to eat it, throw it up just as quickly. it's a nauseating texture. i've always been that way, though. so i consider it just a quirk and nothing caused my anything. sweatdrop

https://www.etsy.com/listing/481008492/

https://www.etsy.com/listing/248307595/

i made an elf archer character. i rarely cosplay. i'm just obsessed with the Winter Soldier. lol some of the items i need are overpriced, so i'm going to have to wait for them to go back to normal. gonk and i'm always selling something, it feels like. i have over 3k items, and i don't know if game items are counted, but i have a LOT of philosopher's cache, for alchemy. i go back and forth with alchemy. i made it to level 10 during one of my crafting binges. i eventually want to make all the cache wings on my own. biggrin

Anxious Kid

12,325 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Unscripted Destiny
B.U.M.P
- By. Using. My. Posts ~

xy2set's Queen

Nyurla

Ahh that's good that it doesn't affect your taste buds. That would suck much more if it does. Ohs yeah some people have those I guess.

You like those candles right? Is it only certain smell that makes you nauseous? I don't usually light up a candle. Their scents makes my nose itchy. sweatdrop

Ahh I think I saw that. Ahh okok, that's cool. Ahh yeah game items doesn't count. The items in the special tab counts though. 3nodding
I'm quite a hoarder myself, I can only sell items if I got a duplicate of it xD. It's bad LOL.

Ahh I think I'm level 2? on the alchemy..all I've made are the amulets. I've never really tried the other formulas. ;o

Poltergeist Candidate

38,050 Points
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Invisibility 100
Lessille
Nyurla

Ahh that's good that it doesn't affect your taste buds. That would suck much more if it does. Ohs yeah some people have those I guess.

You like those candles right? Is it only certain smell that makes you nauseous? I don't usually light up a candle. Their scents makes my nose itchy. sweatdrop

Ahh I think I saw that. Ahh okok, that's cool. Ahh yeah game items doesn't count. The items in the special tab counts though. 3nodding
I'm quite a hoarder myself, I can only sell items if I got a duplicate of it xD. It's bad LOL.

Ahh I think I'm level 2? on the alchemy..all I've made are the amulets. I've never really tried the other formulas. ;o

i love candles. i inherited that trait from my mom, i guess. *fwee* yeah only certain smells make me kinda sick. mostly food smells like vinegar, eggs, and sauerkraut. *shudder*

alchemy isn't really worth it unless you wanna bust your balls making the back wings so you can get the achievement. sweatdrop i kinda have alchemy binges that i obsessively make formulas then after it's over i completely ignore alchemy for the rest of the year. xD;

xy2set's Queen

Nyurla

Like anything with strong sour smell? Eggs..like cooked eggs? ;o does that mean you don't eat eggs?

Ahh, I don't really know how to alchemy. Unless it's worth for me to invest to it, I'd prob not even gonna bother. It's prob easier to buy the items off the market no?

Poltergeist Candidate

38,050 Points
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Invisibility 100
Lessille
Nyurla

Like anything with strong sour smell? Eggs..like cooked eggs? ;o does that mean you don't eat eggs?

Ahh, I don't really know how to alchemy. Unless it's worth for me to invest to it, I'd prob not even gonna bother. It's prob easier to buy the items off the market no?

i haven't eaten eggs or pork products in over 10 years. e ue;

with alchemy, if you can make the item with cache ingredients, it's cheaper to make them yourself. 3nodding but more often than not, it's not worth it. >w<;

xy2set's Queen

Nyurla

;o Ohm, idk what I'm gonna do if I can't eat eggs anymore, or pork for that matter. D:

Ahh, yeah I don't know anything about alchemy. You use those charms right? ;o
Awe your avvie is cute btw heart

Poltergeist Candidate

38,050 Points
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Invisibility 100
Lessille
Nyurla

;o Ohm, idk what I'm gonna do if I can't eat eggs anymore, or pork for that matter. D:

Ahh, yeah I don't know anything about alchemy. You use those charms right? ;o
Awe your avvie is cute btw heart

charms are for fusion. alchemy uses philosopher's cache.

and thankies! emotion_kirakira the Let's Sail and Mariposa D.A.N.C.E. look really good. had a hard time finding something to cover her hoohah, though. most panties looked glitched or half-formed. D:

when i was younger, i didn't know i had acid reflux and i couldn't eat oranges. i hadn't eaten an actual orange, or drank orange juice, from ages 7 to 16. ^^; once i started taking Nexium, i'm able to have them, but i gotta watch out, still. i can't have a lot of ketchup, too. very acidic for me. >w<;

Alien Fairy

15,725 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Nebula Novice 100
Acronym BUMP Game
Battles Usually Make Panic
User Image

xy2set's Queen

Nyurla

Ahh I've never fusion before as well. ;o No idea what that's all about.

Glad you're able to find something then c: it's adorbs.

Ahh, no acidic foods for you then? Is it an inconvenience not being able to have certain foods?

xy2set's Queen

BatChic

Hey hun, how was the folk dancing thing you guys went to? Hope you had a blast heart

How you been? :3

Poltergeist Candidate

38,050 Points
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Invisibility 100
Lessille
Nyurla

Ahh I've never fusion before as well. ;o No idea what that's all about.

Glad you're able to find something then c: it's adorbs.

Ahh, no acidic foods for you then? Is it an inconvenience not being able to have certain foods?

i can have some acidic food. i'm so used to not having it, that i find i don't like the flavors sometimes. i really love spicy food, though!

fusion is 'meh'. i don't really like any of the items. when i have a lot of charms, i sell them in bulk. C:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff