Welcome to Gaia! ::

O.G. Strawberry

I feel like these images need to be used again.
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Robotic Rabbit

44,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Survivor 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Well, this thread's title forced me to put on my strange demoness avatar.
Go go mostly old items! smile

Anyways... Uh, everyone and their pet dragons have already said what I had on mind.
So I'll just stand here and be pretty.

Snarky Vampire

39,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Champion 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
I'd argue that you're only seeing what your subconscious wants you to see, but I'm pretty sure Freudian psychology's been discredited for decades. In any case, Gaia is PG-13, a rating that allows for a significant amount of sexually suggestive or otherwise questionable content - as long as nothing explicitly sexual gets made, all should be well and good. Needless to say, this means holding them to the same moral standards as something meant for kids younger than ten would be, to be blunt, flabbergastingly unreasonable.

On another note, I can't refute the claim of being half-naked in good conscience, as it would be untruthful. Nagas are snakes from the waist down, so I can't even find a decent pair of pants to wear.

Shameless Exhibitionist

22,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I used to question it, now I don't care.

Now I argue when staff complain about our ludity

Gregapeg's Wife

Spicy Sweetheart

Gone are the days when the coconut bra was scandalous.

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
tiny grass
I AGREE WE SHOULD SHOW LESS SKIN. Here's the
perfect item for it.

Agreed

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
Ambiverted
PG-13 is for movie ratings. No where is it stated that this site is meant to be PG-13, I am pretty tired of seeing this misconception in every single thread about nekkid avis. The rule requiring someone to be over 13 to join is different from PG-13.

Blame Gaia itself for trying to say they were a PG-13 site when marketing to parents. (They themselves make it vague enough so that parents--and people I guess think that Gaia is like on the stricter end of PG-13 maybe to feel less hesitant on opening their wallets?)

Wily Trickster

27,700 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Master Slayer 200
Teh Savior
So like, this is my first thread here in like a year or so, sup.

And in browsing this site, I noticed something.

Y'ALL ALMOST NAKED.

Like, remember back when there were like, at least some basic standards of modesty in how items were made?

The alruna's rose was freakin' SCANDAL because it let folks be damn near naked sex demons, and everyone was like WOAH THERES KIDS ON THIS SITE GAIA TONE IT DOWN

and now we've got all these kinky items, latex catsuits, handcuffs, whips, blindfolds, ballgags, strap harnesses

GI don't understand how they can list this site as being PG-13 when practically the only sex paraphernalia they HAVEN'T strapped on to peoples avatars is a freaking strap-on.

Am I alone in wondering about this?

Yet you probably have no problem with decapitated heads on spikes, blood, and gore of all degrees.

How is it that people can be completely unfazed by the most violent avatar items until they see one bewb and they lose their mind being offended?

Please explain to me how you have failed to mention the violent items, or are you too high up on your horse to see more than bewbage?

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
I guess I fall into the category today, yesterday I probably didn't, but seriously I just do what ever with my avatar. If it looks cute or matches well, I go with it, if it happens to be slutty, oh well.

LanyaD's Husband

Heroic Hunter

34,765 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
this thread here. just won the internet tonight.

Feral Hunter

12,800 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
and now I made my naked demon

Vicious Reveler

I'm just trying to bring the studded cod-piece back in, I swear it's due for a high fashion return!

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

aniiMel

I sincerely hope that vocabulary was used ironically

User Image

Yes, it was .____________________________.

Please don't try to make it seem like I'm implying that just because someone dresses in a certain way that means that they fit into a category their dressing suggests. Especially a category influenced by a pixel doll. I have friends who dress their avatars in the skimpiest little thing that they can do but they are the nicest people I've come across. Lets not turn this into a social thing okay? I read enough of that on tumblr as it is gonk .

User Image

Gaius Becker's Queen

Godly Cultist

User Image

1. half naked demon sluts unite

2. pixels, get over it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers