Romantic Lover

Lyonel Noale
RoseColouredPetal
Parexus
RoseColouredPetal
Parexus
I hope there is an electronic keyboard pose in one of them gonk

I've been wanting one for years now crying
nice Rosalina cosplay avi (I'm guessing it is anyway)
Thank you!
you are welcome biggrin
do you play super smash bros (3ds?) I like her in that game, along with pacman, lucina, shulk, and palutena.

TOOOOON LINNNKKKK!!!! xd

But ugh Rosalina is such a pain... like fighting two people at once. gonk

That aside, nice catwoman cosplay! It looks amazing!

On Topic: I'm just hoping for either black, or a combination of Black and Red, and I'll be content. Really, though, as long as it's a high enough quality, it's fine. Because then I'll just sell it, if it doesn't work with my usual Ninja theme~

haha I like normal link, especially since there are a few new colours for him (purple, and the one that clearly is supposed to be after feirce deity link)
lol i don't mind her. xD

and thank you! I love Catwoman, and I worked really hard on this.

Black and red would be nice, I'm glad its looking to be MCR themed. I really want the letters to open so I can get my items (I bought a five pack bundle)

Friendly Gaian

RoseColouredPetal
Lyonel Noale
RoseColouredPetal
Parexus
RoseColouredPetal
Parexus

Thank you!
you are welcome biggrin
do you play super smash bros (3ds?) I like her in that game, along with pacman, lucina, shulk, and palutena.

TOOOOON LINNNKKKK!!!! xd

On Topic: I'm just hoping for either black, or a combination of Black and Red, and I'll be content. Really, though, as long as it's a high enough quality, it's fine. Because then I'll just sell it, if it doesn't work with my usual Ninja theme~

haha I like normal link, especially since there are a few new colours for him (purple, and the one that clearly is supposed to be after feirce deity link)
lol i don't mind her. xD

Black and red would be nice, I'm glad its looking to be MCR themed. I really want the letters to open so I can get my items (I bought a five pack bundle)

I know... I've been on all day waiting for them to open.

SOON! Please, be soon!

Feral Hunter

12,800 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Vatista
Rhino Beetle
Those teasers just scream The Black Parade

Don't you think it's a bit late for that horrible reference? plus we already have an item referencing it and it's just as bad as their music. rofl

Like that's stopped gaia before. There's no rule that says there can only be one, This isn't highlander. Besides it'll give em a chance do do it again right. You might not be a fan of the music but visually the black parade was freakin amazing you can't deny that

Romantic Lover

Parexus
RoseColouredPetal
Parexus
RoseColouredPetal
Parexus

Thank you!
you are welcome biggrin
Not anymore, I sold my 3DS because I haven't been using it for the past year after I got bored with ACNL. Been mostly busy playing vita games *o*.

I do have a Wii U and can't wait for the real smash to begin next month >w<, Rosalina is my favorite character in both MK8, and can't wait to play as her in battle.

On Topic: I wonder what colors the MC's will be, I hope they are not orange :<

ah I see. razz
I've never played mk8.
I dont' own a wii u and probably never will /not enough money to buy one /poor (I mean I can buy games but barely. but a system that is 400$+, no way not enough cash)

and I'm hoping/thinking they will be red and black, like the mc envelopes.

Romantic Lover

Lyonel Noale
RoseColouredPetal
Lyonel Noale
RoseColouredPetal
Parexus
Thank you!
you are welcome biggrin

TOOOOON LINNNKKKK!!!! xd

lol i don't mind her. xD

I know... I've been on all day waiting for them to open.

SOON! Please, be soon!
me too kinda. razz I'm only gonna be on for so long before I get bored...cmon gaia hurry up please.

Fluffy Creature

Maybe to make it more relevant it could be referencing both Black Parade and (genderbent?) Nonon from Kill la Kill because her outfits are in that sort of vein.

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Rhino Beetle
Vatista
Rhino Beetle

Don't you think it's a bit late for that horrible reference? plus we already have an item referencing it and it's just as bad as their music. rofl

Like that's stopped gaia before. There's no rule that says there can only be one, This isn't highlander. Besides it'll give em a chance do do it again right. You might not be a fan of the music but visually the black parade was freakin amazing you can't deny that

Yes I can, am, and will lol

sidenote: if this s**t is monochrome i'm gonna be hella disappointed lmao

A Hoarder

21,525 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Wow, I thought for sure they would be open by now..

Princess Kunzite's Princess

Spoiled Pandahime

Angel is not amused
I wanted nice halloween/fall MCs
Dx

Tipsy Genius

Rhino Beetle
Vatista
Rhino Beetle

I saw a MCR show back when they were doing their Black Parade tour and HOLY s**t the stage design was breathtaking. I'm kind of ambivalent about their music now but their aesthetics were always fantastic and very theatrical, which I guess is a big perk of having an artist as the frontman.

Feral Hunter

12,800 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Vatista
Rhino Beetle
Vatista
Rhino Beetle

Yes I can, am, and will lol

sidenote: if this s**t is monochrome i'm gonna be hella disappointed lmao

emotion_donotwant

Well I can agree with you on that, or if it's pumpkin colored too. They really need to work on the color palletes they use and not going overkill on them

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

Growliere
Maybe to make it more relevant it could be referencing both Black Parade and (genderbent?) Nonon from Kill la Kill because her outfits are in that sort of vein.
ohhhh I see what you mean, that could be possible too * A *

ManIamimpatientnow

Just a bit more MC, almost done with my shits at school and I can finally get home to update *A *
just please don't open at 3pm PDT because I won't be anywhere near a computer

Krule Keke's Significant Otter

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
sterek
Rhino Beetle
Vatista
Rhino Beetle

I saw a MCR show back when they were doing their Black Parade tour and HOLY s**t the stage design was breathtaking. I'm kind of ambivalent about their music now but their aesthetics were always fantastic and very theatrical, which I guess is a big perk of having an artist as the frontman.

"Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!"

That's probably my favorite thing when it comes to MCR.

I always loved their set designs.

"Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn."

Dog_inthe_PWO's Kouhai

Colorful Fox

33,850 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
i hope it's day of the dead themed that'd be nice. or full of bloody poses.

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
I wonder if Finni will finish on time today.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff