Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Bookworm

15,390 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bookworm 100
Some bouncer had pointed out to Kat that the bar would be open, and she assumed functioning on an honour system. "Ta, very much sir. May I ask," she stopped her fluid gyrating dance and sipped her drink, "what sort of security meeting? I only wonder if I am in any sort of danger. I don't wish to put myself in peril's way."
She realized that she probably sounded like some sort of delicate lady type, but the sambuca was warming her face, and she didn't care much.
She smiled and winked at the German bouncer. "Just keep any security issues back there, and I'll keep the party going out here."
She took a long drink from her glass and resumed her dancing. As she twirled and swished her hips, the feathers at her waist flared and lifted.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200

ºO•❤•.¸✿¸.•❤•.❀•.Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love Power Pain Lost Strength Serenity Stronger Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ.•❀.•❤•.¸✿¸.•❤•Oº

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Yuki looks around on the bar counter as he watches some of the dancers and so. But no Remi or Wolf. She would whimper softly and then flickers her ears. She would look up just in time to see Wolf ! She wags her tail but then he got something out like .. a stick ? Was it a stick ? But it was burning ? Why didn't it burn up like any other stick ? She whimpers confused and worried.

Alex was so out of it that he had fallen asleep at the booth. His head on the table. He would make sure the bags of clothing weren't going any where. After all any one could come along and steal a bag of clothes. Though he wasn't sure how much they would get for some of it. Or if it was in there style. He would nuzzle his face in the arm he was sleeping on. .
Out of crackers !

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Tipsy Bookworm

15,390 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bookworm 100
As she made another revolution her glass caught that of someone dancing near her. The glass broke apart in her hand, but not without biting smoothly into her hand. Kat heard the sound, and felt the impact followed by the warm flow down her arm. She stopped and looked at her hand as a drop of blood fell to the floor.
She felt nothing.
She never felt it.
"Damn it all to hell." She sighed and looked up at the German gentleman. "Sorry, I can be a bit clumsy. I will pay for the glass."
She looked around the room. "Do you have somewhere I can clean up? And maybe a first aid kit?" Her face gave nothing away. She felt no pain, so there was no reason to wince or cry.

Angelic Recalibrator

5,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Id=Neko
Young_Lotus
Yorkshire Rose
kervile

[Gustave]
Gustave points Ryu to the door to the office before turning back to the miss with the safety concern. His smile fades. "Actually, I am not syure Frauline. If ze club fallz into danger, I vill do eferythsingk in my powver to make syure you all get out zafely. I don't vant innozent patronz gettingk pulled into ouvr var." He waves down the man who just walked in with the feline features. He turns to the woman and unfurls his electric blue wings. He spekas as he takes her hand and heals it. "You syould be more careful Frauline. Zere are zome cleaning zuppliez in ze room behind ze bar." Gustave releases the girl's hand to show the wound was seamlessly healed. "Zhere ve go. Good az new!"

Dapper Mage

Yorkshire Rose
As she made another revolution her glass caught that of someone dancing near her. The glass broke apart in her hand, but not without biting smoothly into her hand. Kat heard the sound, and felt the impact followed by the warm flow down her arm. She stopped and looked at her hand as a drop of blood fell to the floor.
She felt nothing.
She never felt it.
"Damn it all to hell." She sighed and looked up at the German gentleman. "Sorry, I can be a bit clumsy. I will pay for the glass."
She looked around the room. "Do you have somewhere I can clean up? And maybe a first aid kit?" Her face gave nothing away. She felt no pain, so there was no reason to wince or cry.
Ryu looked over to the girl bleeding. "Would magic help? I can heal bleeding pretty easily if you let me." He walked towards her, trying not to catch his wings on anything.

Tricky Shapeshifter

16,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • That One Hero 500
Gustave lord of cupcakes
Diabolical Muffins
Adorable Wiskers
Howitzer Blu
Terra817
megoboxxx
annie1256
RenegadeShadow5
Young_Lotus
Trickster Francis
WildFoxAppears
Id=Neko

The Cafe staff stood in a line, (most of them) waiting patiently.

Esder looked up suddenly to focus on Ria. He chewed his bottom lip a little.
Veed leaned forward past Deco and looked at Esder with a grin on his face.

"Hmmmmm?"

"What are you doing, Veed?" Deco leaned back a little out of his way, an irritated expression on his face. //Always invading space.. always...//

"Just havin a little one-on-one face convo with Essssdieeeeee..."

Tacitus and the fawns turned and looked at them.

"I don't even have to ask..." Oranthicos mused and looked up at the ceiling with a grimmace. "You're so gross..."

"Hehee~ Hey Esdie, let's go see Ria. Bring pastry king too if you're worried I'll mess with him.."
Veed stepped away from them and flashed them a sly grin, then spun on his heel as he started towards Ria.

"Deco.. uh-" Esder looked off to the side of Deco awkwardly avoiding eye contact.

"Let me guess. Family business." Deco stared blankly at him.

"S-Sort of..." Esder brushed the hair out of his eyes and shuffled his feet.

Deco stared at him for a second and then sighed. "Fiiiiiine, I'll help this time..." He rubbed his temples and squinted his eyes shut. "I'm not used to this..." he mumbled.

The two of them walked after Veed.

"Oh boy, something's going ... down..." Pardisolus looked from Oranthicos to Tacitus with a grin on his face. "EH?"

"Please. Stop." Tacitus growled. "Your puns are disgusting..."
Oranthicos snorted.

((OOC: and sO IT BEEEGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINS))

Nine-tailed Neko

16,590 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Evolution Debut 250
Gustave lord of cupcakes
Id=Neko
Young_Lotus
Yorkshire Rose
kervile

[Gustave]
Gustave points Ryu to the door to the office before turning back to the miss with the safety concern. His smile fades. "Actually, I am not syure Frauline. If ze club fallz into danger, I vill do eferythsingk in my powver to make syure you all get out zafely. I don't vant innozent patronz gettingk pulled into ouvr var." He waves down the man who just walked in with the feline features.

Eyerion

Noticing a wave, he walked over calm and collected but claws popping in and out by accident. He looked at the man who waved at him. He breathed in and out, his previous club experiences, well went south. "Yo, I uhhh, im a lost of words...am i seriously seeing all this?! Also where is the bar in here? Sorry if im a wee jumpy, last few clubs, ehhh lets say went south. oh crap my manners! I am Eyerion, local werecat drifter, well local for now anyways. So who are you, if you dont mind me asking?"

Tipsy Bookworm

15,390 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bookworm 100
She held out her hand. "Feel free to try if you like. I have no real magic, so I've never tried."
She looked at her hand and noticed a glint in the light. She reached with her other hand and pulled a long thin shard from her palm. "Don't want to leave that in there."
She held her whole hand under her injured one, catching the blood as it flowed to the back of her hand. "Go ahead."
Her eyes drifted to his wings. Kat had seen much of the world in her 26 years, but she'd not seen many with wings.

Mythical Strawberry

17,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Knowing she didn't have long left, Kiley went around to all her employees and the VIPs, making sure to keep a happy smile on her face the entire time. She's about to go over to Ria when the succubus suddenly stumbles and falls over on the floor.

"Ria!' She exclaims in distress, placing her hand against the succubus' cheek. "Are you alright? What's wrong?"

Meanwhile, Molly shyly looks up at the giant blue elf and tries to smile. "I know..." She worries her lip and tugs at her long pink braid. "It's just so..." She trails off as she sees Ria fall over. "Mama!" She cries in distress, and also rushes over to the black-haired female. "Are you okay? Have you been feeding properly?"

Ria, unusually pale, manages to shake her head. "Had...to make sure...Kiley was alright..."

Both of the other females blanch at this.

Gustave lord of cupcakes
Adorable Wiskers
Howitzer Blu
Terra817
megoboxxx
annie1256
RenegadeShadow5
Young_Lotus
Trickster Francis
WildFoxAppears
Id=Neko

User ImageUser Image

Demonic Kitten

4,325 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
Remi sighed and went to go sit at a table and think. She was afraid of what may come next for her and her new family.
" I'd do anything to sacarafice.." she said to herself. As she got up, she walked past Gustave with a smile, then it goes away as her back was turned to him.

Dapper Mage

Yorkshire Rose
She held out her hand. "Feel free to try if you like. I have no real magic, so I've never tried."
She looked at her hand and noticed a glint in the light. She reached with her other hand and pulled a long thin shard from her palm. "Don't want to leave that in there."
She held her whole hand under her injured one, catching the blood as it flowed to the back of her hand. "Go ahead."
Her eyes drifted to his wings. Kat had seen much of the world in her 26 years, but she'd not seen many with wings.

Seeing Gustav heal it, Ryu shrugged, he knew when he wasn't needed. He smiled at the girl. "It seems our host has healed you. Try to drink from plastic in the future, it's what I do." He gave a playful wink.

Angelic Recalibrator

5,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Id=Neko
Young_Lotus
Yorkshire Rose
kervile
Diabolical Muffins

[Gustave]
Gustave bows slightly to Eyerion and smiles. "I am Gustave, ze bounzer. Velcome to S.T.R.O.B.E.! Ze bar iz zat vay. It'z open az ze bartender iz in a meetingk right now. Zircumztanzez are a little tenze right now, I'm zorry. But if ze club needz to be efacuated or anythsingk, I vill make sure to do zat. You vill be fine." Gustave smiles as he hears Molly scream to Ria, and his head darts towards the office. "Excuse me! I'm zorry!" Gustave retracts his wings and runs to the office door and into the conference again. He found Ria, paler than usual collapsed on the ground. "Mizz Ria! Vaht happened?!" Gustave glanced to Kiley, Ria wasn't supposed to be the one dying today, what was going on?

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200

ºO•❤•.¸✿¸.•❤•.❀•.Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love Power Pain Lost Strength Serenity Stronger Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ.•❀.•❤•.¸✿¸.•❤•Oº

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Yuki looks at the male were cat and the other male. And just sat there . She would c**k her head to the side. Not knowing what to do. He the male was stuttering ? Or maybe that was her thinking to much ? She would jump up when glass was shattered else where. And she went into hiding. She would then flicker her ears as Remi moves around but she couldn't see her very well.

Out of crackers !

Young_Lotus

kervile

Gustave lord of cupcakes

Quote:

Tipsy Bookworm

15,390 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bookworm 100
Kat was surprised to see so much healing magic in one place. "Oh, well, thank you. You're all so kind and helpful. I suppose I should go wash this off." She indicated the blood which was still fluid and making small lace like trails over the back of her hand. She looked up at the winged man. "Thank your for your offer anyway. I will certainly consider plastic in the future." She smiled and returned the wink.
Id=Neko

((Unfortunately I need to get to bed now.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff