Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Genius

My friend Niko kept swearing up and down that this anime would be better than Attack on Titan...which in my opinion it's not. It has some thrilling and some pretty crazy parts in the anime, but when the main character is a boy who complains and cries 24/7, it doesn't appeal to me. What is your opinion about Tokyo Ghoul and is there any other good anime's out there that's thrilling and Gorey like Attack on Titan?

mv 's Problem

Spicy Dog

17,325 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Timid 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
          Should've kept that "am i the only one that watched summer anime" count.

Familiar Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Person of Interest 200
Kaneki is a lil b***h. dramallama
But no srsly, the manga is better cause the anime left out some parts.

Hilarious Genius

Lee Jaehwan

I know right xD and yeah, I'm about to read the manga later on tonight

Familiar Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Person of Interest 200
Trainer Amala
Lee Jaehwan

Kaneki is all "OMF, I'M SO CRY 24/7 HALP ME PLS???" dramallama
And yes, definitely read the manga. But since I already finished it, I have no choice but to watch the anime. (it's not bad, but some parts were skipped out and that makes me sad tbh)

Ohyah, Tsukiyama is also a lil b***h. (cause he ruins my feels everyday. but he's so bae. i don't even know how i bias him)

6,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Lee Jaehwan

Correction: Kaneki WAS a lil b***h... Until he ******** snapped, his power unleashed, and he started eating Jason. There is just so much more gore in Titan though the pilot of Ghoul was right there with it and so was the last two. It just has way too much touchy-feely s**t to compete. Still, I really like where this show is going, and hope we get another season.

6,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Sorry I think I mixed up the pilot of Akame ga Kill with this one... That one was on par with Titan, but it didn't exactly stay that way. If you want craziness and gore check out Akira.

Hilarious Genius

Lee Jaehwan
Trainer Amala
Lee Jaehwan

And yes, definitely read the manga. But since I already finished it, I have no choice but to watch the anime. (it's not bad, but some parts were skipped out and that makes me sad tbh)

Ohyah, Tsukiyama is also a lil b***h. (cause he ruins my feels everyday. but he's so bae. i don't even know how i bias him)

Yeah I totally agree xD lol, any good animes you are currently watching or recommend? cat_4laugh

Hilarious Genius

das Jager
Sorry I think I mixed up the pilot of Akame ga Kill with this one... That one was on par with Titan, but it didn't exactly stay that way. If you want craziness and gore check out Akira.

Okai will do cat_3nodding

Timid Bookworm

10,500 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I thought it was boring, good, but boring. I felt like they left out a lot. I haven't read the manga yet. But it dragged on so much.

Hilarious Genius

Stripeycow
I thought it was boring, good, but boring. I felt like they left out a lot. I haven't read the manga yet. But it dragged on so much.

Yeah I agree. cat_3nodding

Familiar Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Person of Interest 200
Raikage Amala
Lee Jaehwan
Trainer Amala
Lee Jaehwan

Yeah I totally agree xD lol, any good animes you are currently watching or recommend? cat_4laugh

I'm also watching Love Stage!!, DMMd, Free! Eternal Summer, Psycho-Pass

das Jager
Lee Jaehwan

Correction: Kaneki WAS a lil b***h... Until he ******** snapped, his power unleashed, and he started eating Jason. There is just so much more gore in Titan though the pilot of Ghoul was right there with it and so was the last two. It just has way too much touchy-feely s**t to compete. Still, I really like where this show is going, and hope we get another season.

YAAASSSS. I'm glad he changed cause before he was kinda annoying. D:
I just polished off ep12 the other day. I'm curious to see where they go with it

Popular Friend

10,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I started it 2 days ago and finished it today. It was really good in my opinion, but the ending was a bit...strange? I get that they had to rush it but...eww ending with the centipede....? Well, at least he got it out of his ear/head before the final ep ended *shivers*. I wanted to see what happened to the other characters.

Kaneki was such a wimp throughout the whole anime, but so was the main chari in Mirai Nikki. Kaneki got stalked and threatened by the handkerchief guy and Jason, while in Mirai Nikki Yukiteru only got stalked by Yuno~ :p

Overall though, nice anime liked it a lot <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces