Welcome to Gaia! ::

TenBillion-Percent Simp

Well the pool cleaners are about to head here, so I shall see ya guys later. Hopefully, I'll be able to work on some art tonight as well.

In a relationship with element crystals

Dangerous Lover

Geno Rhapsody
Well the pool cleaners are about to head here, so I shall see ya guys later. Hopefully, I'll be able to work on some art tonight as well.

I want a pool X3
lol ok ^^

That's right, lets stop being lazy and draw!

Sneaky Vampire

19,325 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

In a relationship with her cat

Shy Gawker

TenBillion-Percent Simp

Mikosama
Yessss, they rereleased Protagonist's Choice!!! It's too bad I have no funds for it, but hell to the yes. Now the price can finally go down in the MP.

Shy Gawker

Geno Rhapsody
Yessss, they rereleased Protagonist's Choice!!! It's too bad I have no funds for it, but hell to the yes. Now the price can finally go down in the MP.

Crime+cop stuff is my life's blood (ranking rather closely to Jekyll+Hyde/Frankenstein/zombies but STILL FIRST).
Do I need GC now? I suppose I do. ;__;

TenBillion-Percent Simp

Mikosama

LMAO. I hope you get good luck with the pulls! I remember you mentioning you had a friend who was questing Protagonist's Choice.

Mmm, I'm more of a fantasy/JRPG kinda genre myself. Anything dealing with games.

P4 was great as it was detective mystery solving and JRPG.

Shy Gawker

Geno Rhapsody

LMAO. I hope you get good luck with the pulls! I remember you mentioning you had a friend who was questing Protagonist's Choice.

Mmm, I'm more of a fantasy/JRPG kinda genre myself. Anything dealing with games.

P4 was great as it was detective mystery solving and JRPG.

It's kind of a situation... I usually only buy RIGs once they become discounted later-- but I love this GC tier and it ends tonight, sooooooooooooooo....

There's definitely a span of genres I also like - and certainly play in - but my first passion will always be crime dramas (especially with just a hint of gritty supernatural!). Ugh. I miss video-games. I shouldn't have packed up my systems already.

Oh yeah, that game. My sister and I were gonna get to that. We'd already played that creator's bizarre earlier game.

TenBillion-Percent Simp

Mikosama

Luckily for me, all the items I want are in the bottom tiers, so I can just buy them off the MP. So glad they recolored Dirge and the Prince in dusky pink/grey. Yes, they're girly colors, but hey, I'm expanding my color schemes. xd

I enjoyed watching Hannibal on NBC. Very excited for the new season in June and also Sherlock is amazing of course. I don't watch as many TV shows as I'd like.

Yes, I recommend SMT: Nocturne if you've never played it. It's for PS2. Dante from Devil May Cry is in there as a guest party member and it is joyous. P4 had its turn as well and I'm definitely getting P5. Check it out if you haven't because it looks like the MCs will be stylish thieves.

TenBillion-Percent Simp

-Murderous_Lover-

You say that, but you really don't want one. The cost of maintenance + chemicals + repairs all adds up. Not to mention since it's almost summer, we have to keep the pumps running 8 hours a day and it adds to the electricity bill. Granted we have an in ground pool, not those above ground ones. Ours is saltwater.

Haha, I said I'd work on art, but I've been procrastinating again. rofl Just watched a couple of episodes of the new Transformers cartoon.

Shy Gawker

Geno Rhapsody

Luckily for me, all the items I want are in the bottom tiers, so I can just buy them off the MP. So glad they recolored Dirge and the Prince in dusky pink/grey. Yes, they're girly colors, but hey, I'm expanding my color schemes. xd

I enjoyed watching Hannibal on NBC. Very excited for the new season in June and also Sherlock is amazing of course. I don't watch as many TV shows as I'd like.

Yes, I recommend SMT: Nocturne if you've never played it. It's for PS2. Dante from Devil May Cry is in there as a guest party member and it is joyous. P4 had its turn as well and I'm definitely getting P5. Check it out if you haven't because it looks like the MCs will be stylish thieves.

Yesss. ONE OF US, ONE OF US

Hannibal is delicious. I forever love the trope-starting madness that is actual puppy-dog Will Graham. If you want TV recommendations, oh man. I am full of this stuff.

OHHHH. You mean Persona and stuff. I misread that as D4 and was thinking that and its pal Deadly Premonition. My sister plays the Persona games. I'm not as much for the jRPGs as she is, but I do sit patiently as she explains them all to me. XD (And I do love stylish thieves)

Shy Gawker

TenBillion-Percent Simp

Mikosama

I already have a grey/pink avi so why not? rofl Add onto it.

I don't even have tv anymore. All the series I just watch online when I have the whim for it, but sure. I'd love some recommendations.

It's quite boring watching, I'll admit for the JRPG genre. A lot of reading and cutscenes, but I enjoy the storytelling. What genre do you like playing the most?

Sneaky Vampire

19,325 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Invisible Shopper

18,215 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Magical Girl 50
heyya! 4laugh <3

Quick Reply