Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Noirabu
my roomate accidently forgot we had plans tonight and ditched me and is now trying to make it up to me in "stuff for my pixel person" LMAO!!!
xd well, YAY for new pixel items for your avi… but BOO for being ditched ><

9,950 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
Noirabu
my roomate accidently forgot we had plans tonight and ditched me and is now trying to make it up to me in "stuff for my pixel person" LMAO!!!
gonna try to get a dropplr. maybe i can win that item ninja

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Noirabu
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
Noirabu
Oh surprised I hope you get it heart :: keeps fingers crossed ::

I'm trying to sell a ton of stuff to come up with 3 trillion gold fast >> really want to get my hands on one of those Club Verge Custom SDplus boxes crying I want to make a little doll of myself so bad.

9,950 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
Noirabu
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
Noirabu

I'm trying to sell a ton of stuff to come up with 3 trillion gold fast >> really want to get my hands on one of those Club Verge Custom SDplus boxes crying I want to make a little doll of myself so bad.
you can make a doll of yourself?

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Noirabu
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
Noirabu
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
Noirabu

Yep, this is the thing you have to have to make one (that or a Platinum Ticket, but those go for like 75 trillion each >< and you get to make a pose like back wings or devil tails or stuff to add on to the two poses you get for your doll surprised unlike with the Club Verge Custom SDplus Box. That's why they cost so much more)

Clicky for link

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Nevermind sweatdrop I'm not going to try and get my doll. I don't think anyone would want a doll that is pretty much a cosplay of Pinkie Pie and a shiny Sylveon ><

Mikosama generated a random number between 100 and 1000 ... 114!

In a relationship with her cat

Shy Gawker

Nymphadora Tonks Airman

User Image
Your Name: Mikosama
Medium: Digital
Name of Artwork: "Trial Run"
Category: Monthly
Character(s): Thea
Comments: She's adorable! This was fun.
Submission: Showing here.
Were You Referred?: N.

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Mikosama
Nymphadora Tonks Airman

User Image
Your Name: Mikosama
Medium: Digital
Name of Artwork: "Trial Run"
Category: Monthly
Character(s): Thea
Comments: She's adorable! This was fun.
Submission: Showing here.
Were You Referred?: N.

Oh hun, that's so cute! xd I LOVE that you have her trying to fly off the chair. It's perfect heart I'll go add to to the first page right now.

I'll also be sending you your gold for entering. It will be 228 million (it's doubled since it's your first time to enter) 3nodding heart

In a relationship with her cat

Shy Gawker

Nymphadora Tonks Airman

Oh hun, that's so cute! xd I LOVE that you have her trying to fly off the chair. It's perfect heart I'll go add to to the first page right now.

I'll also be sending you your gold for entering. It will be 228 million (it's doubled since it's your first time to enter) 3nodding heart

Great! I loved the idea, so I'm glad I was able to capture it somewhat successfully!

There will probably be more attempts in the future. >_> I also have a character named Paris, so I may be partial. :3

Invisible Shopper

18,215 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Magical Girl 50
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
Sacrificed Apple
family reunions always makes me depressed emo
Hate it when relative compare their kids....ugh

So how was your week? 3nodding

Aww sad I'm sorry they depress you. My family is really good about no comparing there kids. We just has a huge family (on both sides) and it can make our family reunions crazy sweatdrop

It wasn't too bad, no complaints xd how about you?
stupid asian family reunions.....!!! crying

Mine have been great~
Been meeting up with my gamer buddies and playing League of Legends redface
Do you play any other games? emotion_dowant

Invisible Shopper

18,215 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Magical Girl 50

Invisible Shopper

18,215 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Magical Girl 50

9,950 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
Noirabu
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
Noirabu
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
Noirabu

Yep, this is the thing you have to have to make one (that or a Platinum Ticket, but those go for like 75 trillion each >< and you get to make a pose like back wings or devil tails or stuff to add on to the two poses you get for your doll surprised unlike with the Club Verge Custom SDplus Box. That's why they cost so much more)

Clicky for link
oooh thats actually kinda cool

RayneJCD's Husband

Nymphadora Tonks Airman
kennymap

You know I never checked out the dubbed version of Tiger and Bunny. I'd spare myself the disappointment based on what you just said.

When I first began watching One Piece years ago, I believe it was in 2004, I watched it dubbed. I fell off the show after a couple of years and only recently got back into it because of a friend in 2013. And I watched it subbed from there. I had to binge watch like 500 episodes or something. It was crazy but I have no regrets lol. I don't miss the dub tho. I don't think it was bad or anything. I've just become attached to the Japanese voices. I liked Zoro's voice in the dub though.

Yeah I would avoid it bid too crying it's just bad… and it made me sad too, because Steven Blum does a voice in the dubbed Tiger & Bunny, and I really like him. He did the voice of Amon in Legend of Korra.

I'm just super weird that way, once I hear it one way, I can't change. I remember when DBZ changed from Ocean Group doing the voices to Funimation back when I was in high school, and man it drove me up the wall when I was forced to get use to it. I hated it, I almost stopped watching DBZ because of it. Oddly enough though, I can't stand the Ocean Group voices now xd but I also didn't watch DBZ for like 8+ years, so when I came back, it was like hearing the voices for the first time xd

Gosh I agree with you on DBZ so hard.
Did you get through the magic games arc of fairy tail yet? After that arc I haven't really watched more so I still have 30-something episodes to watch until I'm up-to-date.

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
What is the current contest? Or do we just do whatever kind of art we want to to enter? 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff