Ruthless Prophet

13,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
Vincent of Chaos

User Image
•••W H I T E Q U E E N•••

Anastasias shook her head "I don't understand how I feel in love with him we just met " She then him die made tears come to her eyes she then wanted to be out of this game she hated the hater for wanting him dead

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: KO 200
lunastasia iv

User Image
The old man keeps looking at her and seeing she is crying. He goes towards her and puts his hand on her shoulder. "Everything will be okay I promise. Things like that can be very blind." He tries to comfort her with what he is seeing and doing.

Ruthless Prophet

13,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
]
Vincent of Chaos
skype me at lunastasia_5 forgot my lasts password

User Image

Anastasias didn't understand why she was open like this with this man she then stepped back a few steps "this is were you hideing in this shell of an old man this is why I'm comfortable with you talking " She then covered her mouth she looked to have been glowing

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: KO 200
lunastasia iv
do you want to talk on skype?

User Image

The elderly man begins to cough a bit. "I am still trying to figure out what you are trying to say young lady." His eyes get big while seeing her glowing. "I am just a lonely old man and trying to help you out to be nice."

Ruthless Prophet

13,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

Anastasias stood there looking at the old man her telepathy kick in tell me the truth please vincent so i can show you my true form she stood there wanting to strike his couriosity even though she stood infront of an old man that might not anwser her

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff