• Bookworm 100
  • Hygienic 200
Sounds about right

Beloved Lightbringer

34,775 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I usually read them, but I mostly find them to be disappointing. Maybe it's just me, but I feel like in previous years, the different NPCs had different voices, but now they're all sort of meshing into the same inane chatter. Worse still, I'm pretty sure they're losing IQ points. To me, Rina, Dr. Singh, and Jet are practically the same person now. I miss the individual personalities of the NPCs. (This is one reason why I really enjoyed Taru from the Summer event. I felt like Kitsuko just another airheaded NPC in the announcements, but Taru actually displayed a level of intelligence we don't see much anymore.)

Alien Elder

27,440 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Candy Massacre 50
Only EI reports and those are even starting to stink nowadays.

Alcopops's Pardner

Bloodthirsty Bunny

33,440 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
A loooong, looooooong time ago I did, but now? Nope. Not even the evolving items anymore. I've completely lost interest.

Valiant Jackling

Nope. Only on really rare occasions will I read the stories. I find many of the "main" NPCs who talk in the announcements to be obnoxious.

Only NPC announcements I actively read are those of Jack, the Easter Bunny and Santa... and they only come around once a year (lest they do a holiday cross over event like they did last Halloween & Easter). And I read those mostly because Jack is my favorite NPC and the other two just tend to be interesting.

Item releases - If I'm interested in a new item I'll glance at its exit date. Otherwise I look at the image and briefly glance at the name and leave xP

Tipsy Genius

I don't even read announcements at all. It's just there on my header collecting dust.

Pylea P's Husband

Magical Pants

19,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Trundlebug's Wife

Tiny Fatcat

Madam Ace
Only for EI reports.

And sometimes always Cygnus.

FTFM

Wheezing Member

---

I just clear them from my header, then check GCD for item lists.
:3

Runway Raider

25,150 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Jet and Cygnus get an immediate tl;dr response from me. For the most part, I just clear them from my header and get on with other business here.
I just look at the pictures of the items & click "next".

Kawaii Protagonist

41,925 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Married 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
Nope.

I generally will just look at the pics involved but if it's something I like I might look for the name and date it's supposed to leave. Unfortunately there's so many announcements and so many other things that happen in a day that it gets difficult to keep up at times... sweatdrop

Nerd

I'll read the EI reports but for the most part if it's cash shop announcements I just skim and head to the GCD like it seems most of us do. They're just kind of boring there's no character development, no progression in an over arching story, etc its just kind of boring to read.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff