Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thieving Rogue

I just scan for the item info and the price and dates.

Fashionable Ladykiller

11,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
I barely read even the actual information. The story parts just make my eyes glaze over from sheer boredom.

Wild Bookworm

Nope. I look at the headline and the pictures, then head off to GCD for relevant info if I'm interested. Not interested in the inane ramblings of mostly Jet and Cygnus.

Sparkling Star

13,000 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Streaker 200
yes i do. i find it rather amusing.

Relentless Glitch

Just the important things like how long they'll be around, discounts, and poses. The rest is superficial fluff. I don't really connect items I get with the suggested story content. I don't even bother with the manga or site story line. They're just not my thing.

Barton Gaian

16,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I'm afraid that I haven't read any announcements in months. Most of them were just about sales and cash shop merchandise, and since I'm not picking up cash anymore, I've just left the notice at 10 announcements and ignored it.

Perfect Saint

I skim the text. I just note it exists and head on to the GCD to talk about the item, but not the story. It's not relevant to my enjoyment of the item. I have my own inner story.

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

I look at the items. I dont even check for sales or when they leave, i literally just look at the pictures and click away.

Friendly Gaian

No. I say: "Hmm... GC, or something else for once? And as soon as I can identify that it's not community or useful-updates related I move on."

Animal

I look at the pictures and then look down at the bottom to see if it's something in the cash shop.

Indomitable Bro

if it's GC related? no. i don't even look for dates or what have you, i just click my way out.

Time-traveling Senshi

Outside of the stories for the REIs there really isn't any plot for the announcements. Cygnus hasn't changed one bit and Jet is still a jerk. There isn't any over reaching plot because the updates are daily now and there's no excitement to them the way the original EI reports used to be. I barely read them now other than to get the important dates.

Dapper Puppy

Nope. I try to read them, but it all just reads the same. Poorly written jokes as we advertise the new new thing I need to spend my money on right now. Until the next announcement about the new new new thing.

minghii's Compadre

Sexy Bun

Only for EI reports.

And sometimes Cygnus.

Modern Mecha

I hardly ever read announcements these days. I only glance at the title to see if it's cash related or not.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff