Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noble Inquisitor

chirpysmom
So I'm confused. Your status says slots are full, but you've two empty slots?

They're empty because I finished the art of those slots! I'm too lazy to change it over to closed/open/pizza so I just leave it as empty since theres nothing goin on with it. Status says all though<3

Noble Inquisitor

Koda Crest
Chocobo Fluff

I have a rainbow ticket item due to come in this month or next. Any way I can bribe you with it when it comes out?

I don't know what that is! c:

Noble Inquisitor

Andrew Palmecia
yum_puddi

Quote me with the info of 3 of your ocs<3

Noble Inquisitor

Nintendraw
Chocobo Fluff
Were full-body sketches always 5bil, or did I miss the first notice of a price drop? XD

How've you been? I just finished my last midterms yesterday and celebrated by making a new MMD robot model, Phobos P40-81A. If you have a waitlist or slots (title says Full, but regular slots look empty?), might I be able to get you to draw him? Barcodes on his back and shirt are official; wings are of course optional. (Since he used a human model as his base, he doesn't look particularly mecha other than his skin color, I think. XD)

Hey! I've been busy with work & training my new puppy not to chase my cats! I keep thinking about the 2 last arts I have to do & hopefully my sister will intervene with Thor, my rottweiler puppy; so I can take the time to finish the remaining arts up. I have changed my prices, some I've raised compared to what other ppl charge which is through the roof for finger paintings a 2 yr old could do. But I try to stay within range~
About the slots, no I'm still not taking any- I just put empty bc regardless if I put closed or not, ppl will still post requests-- TBH I'm just fookin lazy about changing things

I know you did well on your midterms, I love the work I see you do on dA.

Eloquent Demigod

Aaaw... the puppy just wants to play! ;u;

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
Chocobo Fluff
Nintendraw
Were full-body sketches always 5bil, or did I miss the first notice of a price drop? XD

How've you been? I just finished my last midterms yesterday and celebrated by making a new MMD robot model, Phobos P40-81A. If you have a waitlist or slots (title says Full, but regular slots look empty?), might I be able to get you to draw him? Barcodes on his back and shirt are official; wings are of course optional. (Since he used a human model as his base, he doesn't look particularly mecha other than his skin color, I think. XD)
Hey! I've been busy with work & training my new puppy not to chase my cats! I keep thinking about the 2 last arts I have to do & hopefully my sister will intervene with Thor, my rottweiler puppy; so I can take the time to finish the remaining arts up. I have changed my prices, some I've raised compared to what other ppl charge which is through the roof for finger paintings a 2 yr old could do. But I try to stay within range~
About the slots, no I'm still not taking any- I just put empty bc regardless if I put closed or not, ppl will still post requests-- TBH I'm just fookin lazy about changing things

I know you did well on your midterms, I love the work I see you do on dA.
Your prices are definitely fair, for your quality! (It irritates me to see kindergartner art selling for more than I can afford too XD)

I see. Perhaps another time, maybe when the current arts are done. I wish I were as confident about my own grades as you... And thanks~ Phobos has been pissing me off with his eye issues, but I think I finally got them fixed--for human Phobos, at least.

Hot Ladykiller

Chocobo Fluff
Andrew Palmecia
yum_puddi

Quote me with the info of 3 of your ocs<3

you sure 3 isn't too much ? sweatdrop I'll increase a lot the amount of the trade if you do 3 xd

so... hum...

Matthew, the one I posted when you opened this time. *repost the order*

Username: Andrew Palmecia
References:
User Image
User Image
User Image

Misc:
He's a 10 year old ice-mage apprentice named Matthew. He's able to create snow around him and icicles in his hands.

Ascaroth, the demon from last time ^^

References:

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

His name is Ascaroth and he's a young demon prince. He's arrogant and playful (but demons games often are cruel).
He's got claws and a powerful tail too and he uses it as a weapon. It's a long tail with sharp blades on it.

And Andrew, the first one you drew for me 4laugh

In his divine form :
User Image
User Image

just tell me if you don't wanna draw one/some of them ^^

Aged Zealot

Chocobo Fluff
Koda Crest
Chocobo Fluff

I have a rainbow ticket item due to come in this month or next. Any way I can bribe you with it when it comes out?

I don't know what that is! c:

It's a user recolored item. ;u;

Noble Inquisitor

High-functioning Abomination

24,900 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Winged 100
Chocobo Fluff
User Image▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Order Up!

Username: kckempy
References: [[x]]
Style/Gold Amount: HQ-Full body / Sweet Hydrangea Dream + 50b + tip
Misc: Can you make it so that the avatar is looking and smiling at baby?

Hot Ladykiller

Noble Inquisitor

kckempy
Chocobo Fluff
User Image▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Order Up!

Username: kckempy
References: [[x]]
Style/Gold Amount: HQ-Full body / Sweet Hydrangea Dream + 50b + tip
Misc: Can you make it so that the avatar is looking and smiling at baby?

slots are still full! sorry

Noble Inquisitor

Andrew Palmecia
heart

gaia_star

Greedy Lunatic

draw me i look gud

Noble Inquisitor

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff