Dapper Lionheart

35,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • OTP 200
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
Chu-Lip Jam
monkeyzd
Chu-Lip Jam
The splicing will for sure still be there when the event ends tomorrow right?

quite sure it'll still be there after the event (just b/c theres a gold value there) but not entirely sure if the achievement will grant (if its like specific to this event only, then wont get the achievement :/)

Hmm, guess I'll be working into the AM and during my lunch hour to get this kin from a 6 to a 10.

goodluck! 3nodding /thumbs up

Godly Sex Symbol

40,890 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
argh adding more achievements this late is such a pain. classified_mcsourface

A Nerd

61,150 Points
  • Winged 100
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
Chu-Lip Jam
emotioNIEL
Chu-Lip Jam
That achievement for collecting all kins -__- I very rarely get event eggs. Have been playing since it started and have only gotten two of the regular Halloween kin eggs. And that event with the Stagonys, I played the entire event and never once got a Stagony egg. It's like I have some weird code tied in with my account that make events not want to give me eggs.

Do you think you can buy them instead and have it count? Or do you have to get them in game.

I think you should be able to get the achievement when you craft the kin in alchemy too

The event actually decided to take mercy on me and gave me my first sonare and lapinkin egg drop a few hours ago.

Ohh nice biggrin

I still have yet to get anything..

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
Animal
Kurosavva
Animal
If you can show me someone who has those two, or even that one you showed me about discovering Hell in towns (since apparently going to Hell or Heaven granted the Heaven one.
I understand. Unfortunately I didn't see anyone with them so we'll have to wait....

I filed a ticket just in case, we'll see what happens with it.

Maybe you shouldn't file a ticket until you know if the achievements are confirmed or not.

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Chu-Lip Jam
Might be always available, unlike the Jack achievements it doesn't say it has to be during the event.

Exciting Experiment

"Awarded to any Gaian who successfully uses the Splicing system to create a new Kin!"

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
Sir Dark Hat
Animal
Kurosavva
Animal
If you can show me someone who has those two, or even that one you showed me about discovering Hell in towns (since apparently going to Hell or Heaven granted the Heaven one.
I understand. Unfortunately I didn't see anyone with them so we'll have to wait....

Maybe you shouldn't file a ticket until you know if the achievements are confirmed or not.

It's more of a pre-emptive thing, really.

Also I see you got Pumpkin Barkhest, I need to splice that one yet XD trying to get all the spliced kin.

Also someone should ask about those two achievements in ATS tonight then?

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
Animal
Sir Dark Hat
Animal
Kurosavva
Animal

Also I see you got Pumpkin Barkhest, I need to splice that one yet XD trying to get all the spliced kin.

I see your point, but on the other hand, if they're not active achievements, all the reports (assuming you're not the only one to submit one) are just bogging the ticket system.

Pumpkin Barkhest was really the only one I was after. I like the companion item more than anything. Pumpkin Lucky and the others just don't interest me at all. If they came in other colors maybe, but still doubtful. Barkhest I already had two of anyway, so it wasn't that much of a stretch to obtain.

Someone could ask at AtS tonight, assuming it doesn't get cancelled again. emotion_facepalm But it won't be me, I work weekdays, so I'm never able to attend one.

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
Sir Dark Hat
Animal
Sir Dark Hat
Animal
Kurosavva
Animal

I see your point, but on the other hand, if they're not active achievements, all the reports (assuming you're not the only one to submit one) are just bogging the ticket system.

Pumpkin Barkhest was really the only one I was after. I like the companion item more than anything. Pumpkin Lucky and the others just don't interest me at all. If they came in other colors maybe, but still doubtful. Barkhest I already had two of anyway, so it wasn't that much of a stretch to obtain.

Someone could ask at AtS tonight, assuming it doesn't get cancelled again. emotion_facepalm But it won't be me, I work weekdays, so I'm never able to attend one.

I'll be in class so won't be able to attend either. Also yeah, I like Bloody Cria because it fits my Crimson/Onyx team theme (Crimson Ember, Bloody Stagony, Bloody Cria, Shadow Barkhest) XD

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
Animal
Sir Dark Hat
Animal
Sir Dark Hat
Animal

I'll be in class so won't be able to attend either. Also yeah, I like Bloody Cria because it fits my Crimson/Onyx team theme (Crimson Ember, Bloody Stagony, Bloody Cria, Shadow Barkhest) XD

For me it's about the companion items... and none of them match my theme so far. emo

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
I have all four of the event kin, hopefully these grant. x__x

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
Animal
Sir Dark Hat
Animal
Kurosavva
Animal

I thought AtS was tomorrow night.

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
Darc Nightgale
Animal
Sir Dark Hat
Animal
Kurosavva
Animal

I thought AtS was tomorrow night.

Is it Tuesday now? Well I have Tuesday night classes too so... XD either way I can't make it!

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
Animal

Is it Tuesday now? Well I have Tuesday night classes too so... XD either way I can't make it!

It's been on Tuesday nights for quite some time now. 3nodding

Godly Sex Symbol

40,890 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
xcrimsonlegendx
I have all four of the event kin, hopefully these grant. x__x

I've only got 1 event kin egg to drop so far but
I'm just assuming this is yet another glitched
achievement which won't grant properly.

Divorced Divorcee

70,375 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Partygoer 500
monkeyzd
Chu-Lip Jam
monkeyzd
Chu-Lip Jam

quite sure it'll still be there after the event (just b/c theres a gold value there) but not entirely sure if the achievement will grant (if its like specific to this event only, then wont get the achievement :/)

Hmm, guess I'll be working into the AM and during my lunch hour to get this kin from a 6 to a 10.

goodluck! 3nodding /thumbs up

Thanks ^ ^ almost at level 9 now.

emotioNIEL
Chu-Lip Jam
emotioNIEL
Chu-Lip Jam
That achievement for collecting all kins -__- I very rarely get event eggs. Have been playing since it started and have only gotten two of the regular Halloween kin eggs. And that event with the Stagonys, I played the entire event and never once got a Stagony egg. It's like I have some weird code tied in with my account that make events not want to give me eggs.

Do you think you can buy them instead and have it count? Or do you have to get them in game.

I think you should be able to get the achievement when you craft the kin in alchemy too

The event actually decided to take mercy on me and gave me my first sonare and lapinkin egg drop a few hours ago.

Ohh nice biggrin

I still have yet to get anything..

I hope you end up getting something. I had to start fleeing anything that was a Lapinkin to cut down on time wasted with other kins.

Flux
Chu-Lip Jam
Might be always available, unlike the Jack achievements it doesn't say it has to be during the event.

Exciting Experiment

"Awarded to any Gaian who successfully uses the Splicing system to create a new Kin!"

That wording does sound like it shouldn't go anywhere.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff