Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cat

12,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
So I send out anon gifts a lot, But I just sent one out for COCKATRICE and it ended up going to Cockatrice who I'm pretty sure hasn't logged in since 2006.

Is there any way for this error to be reversed?

Princess Kunzite's Princess

Spoiled Pandahime

SieberSounds
So I send out anon gifts a lot, But I just sent one out for COCKATRICE and it ended up going to Cockatrice who I'm pretty sure hasn't logged in since 2006.

You can try filing a ticket, see if they can help
And in the future I'm pretty sure you can use the user number instead of the name, since the system has a hard time distinguishing capitalized names from non capitalized

Relentless Glitch

SieberSounds

The problem with the first name is that the user used a lower case L to simulate an uppercase I. That person's username is actually, "cockatrlce" and not "cockatrice".
Yes, it's best to use the user number

The ticket heading could be under Issues with Items/Gold.

Cat

12,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
Angels Alibi
SieberSounds

You can try filing a ticket, see if they can help
And in the future I'm pretty sure you can use the user number instead of the name, since the system has a hard time distinguishing capitalized names from non capitalized

Just filed a ticket, thank you.

I didn't know that you could use the user number, that is quite lovely. I will be using that in the future.
Thank You.

Cat

12,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
Dalia Royce
SieberSounds

The problem with the first name is that the user used a lower case L to simulate an uppercase I. Yes, it's best to use the username.

The ticket heading could be under Issues with Items/Gold.

Really? Quite unfortunate. I generally copy/paste their names into the user box to avoid this situation, but alas, it seems as though I made quite the biff up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff