Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Prophet

13,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
Im looking for a Group rp thats is at a good paced and is mint for a lazy lit or simi-lit Role-player I like to write up to 1-2 paragraphs at the norm and 3-6 when excited or i have something good to work with Im looking to use actual real pictures. So if you want me to use anime ill use that. I believe i want something to stick with since Im a full time student and well Im always on everyday and when I start a RP Im in it till it dies when it dies and i can revive it and CPR doesn't work I leave and I notify you when I do I don't just walk away.I wants a role-play i don't get jumped for spelling or long drawn out paragraphs i don't just want to describe the grass being all dewy in the summers breeze but i mean i looks tasty if Im a cow but I want to be able to enjoy a role-play and not spend 3 hours writing 9 paragraphs. So please be considerate of my requests.

Roleplays i like are listed below

Highschool based any kind
Medieval based
Lycan
Vampire- not the sparkling kind
Reaper
Post apocalyptic - like fallout
Zombie
Family
romance

Devoted Mage

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
lunastasia iv

It's not on your list, but since you don't have an hates listed I figured Id give it a shot.

User Image

Themes: Action, Adventure, Romance, Fantasy
Creator: Hope_Mercy_Rose
Literacy: Semi-literate and above
Status: I am currently accepting reservations. Please see the rules post for more information.

The Story

Since the beginning of time, humans have been weak. Their greed and need for advancement drove them into new lands, new places, and into new dangers. They were never really aware of what they were getting themselves into. They made up stories for the things that went bump in the night, but the truth was something they could never fathom. The nightmares they faced were the results of their own gluttony. As the humans consumed the land around them, they cursed themselves. All around the world children were being born, with strange abilities and gifts that had no explanation. Some used these gifts for evil, using them to advance themselves and get what they wanted. However, some chose to use their gifts to fight evil and to help others. Over time these people went unseen but every so often one would come out of the darkness. These people were called superheroes. But just as they were given a name, so were those of evil. They were called villains. Times may have changed, but the eternal struggle has not.

These children, some from strange lines of other villains or superheroes, and some are the first in their families. Each of these children, sometimes as infants and sometimes as preteens, discover within themselves a unique gift or power. Depending on how they choose to use this power, it can affect their very appearances and fates. Which side will you chose? Will you use your gifts to become rich and punish those who have done you wrong or will you use it to save innocents and fight those who wish to harm them? The choice is yours, but you better chose quickly, because sooner or later fate makes its choice.

The Roleplay

Ruthless Prophet

13,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
Hope_Mercy_Rose
lunastasia iv

It's not on your list, but since you don't have an hates listed I figured Id give it a shot.

User Image

Themes: Action, Adventure, Romance, Fantasy
Creator: Hope_Mercy_Rose
Literacy: Semi-literate and above
Status: I am currently accepting reservations. Please see the rules post for more information.

The Story

Since the beginning of time, humans have been weak. Their greed and need for advancement drove them into new lands, new places, and into new dangers. They were never really aware of what they were getting themselves into. They made up stories for the things that went bump in the night, but the truth was something they could never fathom. The nightmares they faced were the results of their own gluttony. As the humans consumed the land around them, they cursed themselves. All around the world children were being born, with strange abilities and gifts that had no explanation. Some used these gifts for evil, using them to advance themselves and get what they wanted. However, some chose to use their gifts to fight evil and to help others. Over time these people went unseen but every so often one would come out of the darkness. These people were called superheroes. But just as they were given a name, so were those of evil. They were called villains. Times may have changed, but the eternal struggle has not.

These children, some from strange lines of other villains or superheroes, and some are the first in their families. Each of these children, sometimes as infants and sometimes as preteens, discover within themselves a unique gift or power. Depending on how they choose to use this power, it can affect their very appearances and fates. Which side will you chose? Will you use your gifts to become rich and punish those who have done you wrong or will you use it to save innocents and fight those who wish to harm them? The choice is yours, but you better chose quickly, because sooner or later fate makes its choice.

The Roleplay

Cool once I make my reservation I'll see it to you thank you

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas