Welcome to Gaia! ::

Animal Lover

Xeiro Flora
puppylove713
Sorry, but I haven't any idea... I was wondering the same thing actually...

Wait, you can make a body dye from how many inks..?
That depends. Which body dye are you interested in?

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Kaitou Mizukoori
Gaia is getting pretty bad. I hope they do not lose any customers from destroying the economy.
They already have. But they know that the rush of buying GC is too powerful and addictive for most, so they don't give a s**t. Hell, they can (and likely will) argue that this entire was a big gold sink...all while shoving a ton of new GC items down our throats, on top of recolor after recolor of even the NEW items. Some gold sink. Didn't offset s**t. Just made people that much poorer and unable to afford top tier things in the marketplace. And the only way they'll quit if people ACTUALLY boycott GC, which they won't do, because it's better than drugs and legal for even the wee kiddies to do. The truly smart ones wanting to unhook the rush of pixelated items from their veins quit cold turkey and leave. The rest of us stay, hoping things will change, knowing they won't, and knowing that we'll still throw our money at the cash shop because this is the one place many can play at being successful and rich. *shrugs*

Devoted Seeker

15,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Fusion Master 1000
puppylove713
Xeiro Flora
puppylove713

I didn't even know there was a body dye, but if I had to pick..blue, always blue, it's my favorite color, it's the color of my aura, and my energy, I love it. :3

Animal Lover

Xeiro Flora
puppylove713
Xeiro Flora
puppylove713

I didn't even know there was a body dye, but if I had to pick..blue, always blue, it's my favorite color, it's the color of my aura, and my energy, I love it. :3
Well, for that you would need 500 blue inks... I am assuming that you are still fairly new if you didn't know about the body dyes.

Devoted Seeker

15,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Fusion Master 1000
puppylove713
Xeiro Flora
puppylove713
Xeiro Flora
puppylove713

Well, for that you would need 500 blue inks... I am assuming that you are still fairly new if you didn't know about the body dyes.

Nope, I just started having any interest in inks at all, and that's only because my friend is trading Inks for items..so, ya...since she's not questing blue I guess I'll keep blues now, but ya..

Sparkly Student

31,950 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
Bleh Apocrypha
The items and achievements were all in the kickstarter for this event. The only items during the event are the daily items granted once per day.
That totally sucks. Since the items and achievements were kinda crap.

Animal Lover

Xeiro Flora
puppylove713
Xeiro Flora
puppylove713
Xeiro Flora
puppylove713

Nope, I just started having any interest in inks at all, and that's only because my friend is trading Inks for items..so, ya...since she's not questing blue I guess I'll keep blues now, but ya..
I would give you my blues, but I need them...

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

Nope, none so far. yum_puddi but we do get a wing sticker and one grant item everyday

Devoted Seeker

15,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Fusion Master 1000
puppylove713
Xeiro Flora
puppylove713
Xeiro Flora
puppylove713

Then don't tell me about you having blue dang it >.<

Greedy Millionaire

xXFurygeistXx
Kaitou Mizukoori
Gaia is getting pretty bad. I hope they do not lose any customers from destroying the economy.
They already have. But they know that the rush of buying GC is too powerful and addictive for most, so they don't give a s**t. Hell, they can (and likely will) argue that this entire was a big gold sink...all while shoving a ton of new GC items down our throats, on top of recolor after recolor of even the NEW items. Some gold sink. Didn't offset s**t. Just made people that much poorer and unable to afford top tier things in the marketplace. And the only way they'll quit if people ACTUALLY boycott GC, which they won't do, because it's better than drugs and legal for even the wee kiddies to do. The truly smart ones wanting to unhook the rush of pixelated items from their veins quit cold turkey and leave. The rest of us stay, hoping things will change, knowing they won't, and knowing that we'll still throw our money at the cash shop because this is the one place many can play at being successful and rich. *shrugs*
They are making it super difficult especially since they are making the GC a little more affordable. I have a feeling the whole site is going down, and everyone who invested money into this site will be upset.

Animal Lover

Xeiro Flora
puppylove713
Xeiro Flora
puppylove713
Xeiro Flora
puppylove713

To be totally truthful, I don't even have that many. They wouldn't help much. I have at most 10... It is horrible. Also, in case yo didn't know, you can turn you blue bugs into blue inks...

Devoted Seeker

15,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Fusion Master 1000
puppylove713
Xeiro Flora
puppylove713
Xeiro Flora
puppylove713

To be totally truthful, I don't even have that many. They wouldn't help much. I have at most 10... It is horrible. Also, in case yo didn't know, you can turn you blue bugs into blue inks...

Okay, knew that...but okay...*sleeps in corner*... emotion_zzz

Unleashed Fairy

20,750 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
we get bundles when its over apparently

Animal Lover

Xeiro Flora
puppylove713
Xeiro Flora
puppylove713
Xeiro Flora
puppylove713

Okay, knew that...but okay...*sleeps in corner*... emotion_zzz
Well, good luck with that blue body dye. I am still fighting with making the white one...

Ferocious Carnivore

26,450 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
xXFurygeistXx
Xeiro Flora
xXFurygeistXx
Xeiro Flora
puppylove713

I want to say 500 inks for a body dye. Sucks balls when you want rare colors like white or purple.

Nope, not a drag, just keep your sight on the prize! :3

Easier to pony up the dough for it if you ask me. Except gray body dye. That s**t is hell to get, money-wise AND ink-wise.
0.0 doesn't want to think about that seeing as dyes have gotten insane price wise for what they are with the inflation.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff