Welcome to Gaia! ::

DaMetaEX's Girlfriend

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
User Image
Caprice was in a cell in a prison in the walls of Humanity. There were few forests inside of the walls but there were several wolf packs inside of the walls, one of which was Caprice's home where she lived until now. She was just discovered after her wolf pack abandoned her. She walked on all fours and acted like a wolf. She would growl and try to bite at anyone who tried to touch her. She managed to bite a few people and drew blood each time. Right now she had just eaten and was asleep but her body was on high alert. They would throw food at her to feed her since she was considered too dangerous to even try to go into her cell. She was curled up in a ball under a blanket. Someone managed to take a stuffed ferret she loved to carry in her mouth that she was found with. She whimpered as she looked at the ferret on the table. She was sad without it and wanted it back. It was the reason she was acting out and getting beat by the guards whenever she attacked them.

Sith Lord Knight Zero
Senente

::======>> Nicholai Valcroft <<======::

::======>> Veteran Titan Slayer <<======::

::======>> Captain in the Recon Corps<<======::

ooc╬══:

User Image

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆

Nicholai, was standing by her cell and looked at her ferret that was taken from her when she was first brought in as he walked over by the cell and held the ferret out as he said, "here you go you want this back dont you, dont bite me now, i just want you to have it back and hopefuly we can be friends"

User Image

health?100%
weaponsFerret on table
ℓσcαтισиby the cell
мσσםHappy
ωнσ Wolf girl,

DaMetaEX's Girlfriend

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
Caprice just looked at him as she cautiously took her toy back. She used her mouth to take the toy from him before she went over to her bed and curled up, nuzzling her toy as she laid down like a wolf would. She yawned as she looked up at the moon, pretending to fall asleep. She eventually fell asleep for real but she woke up during the night and looked at the moon. A tear fell down her cheek as she thought of her wolf mother. She started to howl loudly hoping her mother would howl back.

Sith Lord Knight Zero

::======>> Nicholai Valcroft <<======::

::======>> Veteran Titan Slayer <<======::

::======>> Captain in the Recon Corps<<======::

ooc╬══:

User Image

User Image

Nicholai, had came back down and heard the howling as he walked over seeing her howl as he said, 'Come here girl, come here, it will be ok i promise, Come here, i wont let anyone hurt you i promise" He said looking at her

User Image

health?100%
weaponsFerret on table
ℓσcαтισиby the cell
мσσםHappy
ωнσ Wolf girl,

DaMetaEX's Girlfriend

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
Caprice growled at him a little as she looked at him not wanting to be with her family rather than him or anyone he worked for or with. She then turned away from him huffing a bit sitting facing away from him.

Sith Lord Knight Zero

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces