3,100 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Eroxyc
Ven Loraine Jr
Eroxyc
Hella Cool Dad
slots have been taken down, if you still have the window up, close it because you risk a ban ; ~;
(( I'd like to believe you. Do you have a source for this information? ))
check the event page. The game has been removed.

Playing it now would be exploiting a glitch and is not allowed.
(( Exploiting glitches? Like healing people more than once every 5 minutes? I put that to test in the healing tents, and there's no way they were out healing the damage I was doing with GCash unless they were all dumping GCash into that as well. ))
(( I'd just like to state for the record that I've stopped playing the blasted slots. stare ))

Excitable Lover

๖ۣۜWhy does everyone keep saying playing slots risks a ban? o.o
It's always been there for me, even after I stopped playing, it's still there

Interesting Genius

3,100 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Almost Lovely
(( It was taken down for an hour or so when all this happened. It has been fixed since then. ))

Excitable Lover

Eroxyc
Almost Lovely
(( It was taken down for an hour or so when all this happened. It has been fixed since then. ))

๖ۣۜAh, I see... hey... aren't you the guy from the kitsune hospital that won't stop dying?

Interesting Genius

3,100 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Almost Lovely
Eroxyc
Almost Lovely

๖ۣۜAh, I see... hey... aren't you the guy from the kitsune hospital that won't stop dying?
(( Haha, yes, that's me. Relentlessly attacking the bosses so the healers can get some action rofl ))

Excitable Lover

Eroxyc
Almost Lovely
Eroxyc
Almost Lovely

(( Haha, yes, that's me. Relentlessly attacking the bosses so the healers can get some action rofl ))

๖ۣۜHaha, well it looks like all your hard work has been paying off, judging by your initial post on this thread.
It's so sad, so many of the Tanuki seem to just be giving up

Interesting Genius

3,100 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Almost Lovely
Eroxyc
Almost Lovely
Eroxyc
Almost Lovely

๖ۣۜHaha, well it looks like all your hard work has been paying off, judging by your initial post on this thread.
(( I just hope they all realize we had the lead before the slots came out. I know I personally dumped a lot into Bunny Cakes for us all to benefit from. ))

Excitable Lover

Eroxyc
Almost Lovely
Eroxyc
Almost Lovely
Eroxyc
Almost Lovely

(( I just hope they all realize we had the lead before the slots came out. I know I personally dumped a lot into Bunny Cakes for us all to benefit from. ))

๖ۣۜHa! I don't think they do! (In a killing thread mind you) There was this ghastly rude Tanuki that I challenged. The gull of some people, I swear. It is, after all, just a game!
Anyways, are you still taking donations for the slots, darling? Or is that completely done with?

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Eroxyc

I have heard a lot of people say they have made billion(s) from the slots! is that so? D:
If so, i might try to play them...im just scared to! redface

Ruthless Sex Symbol

15,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
4laugh foxy bump!

Interesting Genius

3,100 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Almost Lovely
Eroxyc
Almost Lovely
Eroxyc
Almost Lovely

๖ۣۜHa! I don't think they do! (In a killing thread mind you) There was this ghastly rude Tanuki that I challenged. The gull of some people, I swear. It is, after all, just a game!
Anyways, are you still taking donations for the slots, darling? Or is that completely done with?
(( Heh. I'm not sure what you mean by taking donations, but yeah, if people still need money for the slots then I'm more than happy to lend some of my own money to them so they can make some money and spirit points off the slots smile ))

Excitable Lover

Eroxyc
Almost Lovely
Eroxyc
Almost Lovely
Eroxyc
Almost Lovely

(( Heh. I'm not sure what you mean by taking donations, but yeah, if people still need money for the slots then I'm more than happy to lend some of my own money to them so they can make some money and spirit points off the slots smile ))

๖ۣۜOoohhh, I was going to offer you some gold for your donations sweatdrop

Interesting Genius

3,100 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
VampireDraculina
Eroxyc

I have heard a lot of people say they have made billion(s) from the slots! is that so? D:
If so, i might try to play them...im just scared to! redface
(( Here, I'll give you some money to give it a couple goes. You might lose money for the first couple spins, but if you keep doing it you should start making tons of money in no time 3nodding ))

Interesting Genius

3,100 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Madame_Fox
4laugh foxy bump!
(( In need of some money for the slots? ))

Interesting Genius

3,100 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Almost Lovely
Eroxyc
Almost Lovely
Eroxyc
Almost Lovely

๖ۣۜOoohhh, I was going to offer you some gold for your donations sweatdrop
(( Ahhh, that shouldn't be too necessary. Well, depending on how many people end up needing donations. I'm making some pretty good money myself off these slots. Thank you for the offer though, I appreciate it surprised ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff