NEVER KNOWS BEST.

yes

Let Me Live's Significant Otter

Laureled Peacemaker

45,925 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Peacekeeper 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
I sometimes feel that way about people who met online, are together online, have known each other for a while, but have never met. Like, they might say how great it is to meet, but they never make plans?

But not all long-distance are like that, and long distance takes a lot of effort to maintain. For instance, there's a YouTube couple who've been long distance for 4 years, and everything's finally fallen into place for them.

My husband and I were long distance for for our entire engagement (nearly a year), and long distance was a factor in the ending of my last two relationships.
That wizard came from the moon.

Anxious Gekko

Ioiter squad
they're definately real, especially the ones that really last. Like, it takes so much more effort than a irl couple imo. I had to deal with a three hour time gap for two years, waking up late as 3-4am just to call and idk man its a lot of work dude

I understand that completely. For us it's a 9 hour gap. Different countries. oops.
Rude, if anyone says that to you, ignore them! Love has no boundaries! 4laugh
Especially if you cam, talk on mic, etc. Nothing is different, the only thing that is an obstacle is physical contact... dates, etc. Don't let their snide remarks bother you!

aaleeyyee's King

Muscular Shoujo

13,300 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Garruk The Apex Predator
Punk Rock Prophet
because it's long distance...." I guess your family isn't really your family because they live far away. evil

Do you guys understand this feel?

I don't even know what an actual relationship is (never actually having one) so... no i don't know this feel i've had bestfriends who's parents loved me but that's a whole differnet story.

a relationship is something intangible created between two people that is greater than the sum of their parts, but requires dedication and nurturing to grow. It has it's rewards but also has it's downsides, usually the rewards outshine the minuses but sometimes the minuses can pile up if you're not careful.

When that happens, a relationship becomes a relationshit.

Timid Shounen

13,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100

Your response tho lol
even if it's long distance, relationships are real imo.
yum_cupcake

Clean Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Genyusai
Garruk The Apex Predator
Punk Rock Prophet
because it's long distance...." I guess your family isn't really your family because they live far away. evil

Do you guys understand this feel?

I don't even know what an actual relationship is (never actually having one) so... no i don't know this feel i've had bestfriends who's parents loved me but that's a whole differnet story.

a relationship is something intangible created between two people that is greater than the sum of their parts, but requires dedication and nurturing to grow. It has it's rewards but also has it's downsides, usually the rewards outshine the minuses but sometimes the minuses can pile up if you're not careful.

When that happens, a relationship becomes a relationshit.

sounds like a lot of work...

aaleeyyee's King

Muscular Shoujo

13,300 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Punk Rock Prophet
Genyusai
Did some guy hit on you?

No, my friend told me that.

I won't lie, ages ago, I was that jerk. I had a friend IRL who met some guy over the internet. This was during the days when flip phones were all the rage but there was no unlimited texting yet. I had the biggest crush on her but she was daydreaming over this guy who lived 3000 miles away. They were never going to meet.

We were always huggly-snuggly and I would whisper into her ear things that let her know I was interested, but when she caught on to what I was doing she said she couldn't do that to Him. That she was in a relationship regardless of the distance. One day she didn't come to school, I saw her a week later and told me to get away... Didn't know what had happened until a mutual friend told me.

Apparently her "boyfriend" was so jealous of me he got angry and allegedly started cutting. She had blamed me for it. Didn't want to talk to me again and he wasn't talking to her either.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff