Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Friend

9,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
So do to a happy mix up with a friend I'm left with 5, count en 5. Japanese 6iv Calm dittos with destiny knots. Of course they are clones as you probably figured and your silently thinking that I am a complete idiot for even feeling the need to mention these things were but that doesn't matter when it comes to breeding your own little powerhouse family.
So offer away or they're here to stay!!!
what are you looking for exactly? i've been looking for another one for my brother!

gay anime girls's Darling

I am in desperate need of one.
What are you looking for?

Dorkimon's Wife

Eloquent Lunatic

11,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Champion 300
  • Elocutionist 200
I offer a sense of happiness and charity? ninja haha, xD one day I will catch a 6Iv ditto. one day!

Devoted Friend

9,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
akamaru ho-oh
what are you looking for exactly? i've been looking for another one for my brother!

Not much lol if you have a trophy shiny you could throw my way that'd be cool if not tell me what you think you have that's worth it and we'll go from there

Devoted Friend

9,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Acidic Ashes

Would you happen to have any just random shinies you dont particularly care about?
Lol at this point I'm not in need of much

Devoted Friend

9,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Emzi-Chan
I offer a sense of happiness and charity? ninja haha, xD one day I will catch a 6Iv ditto. one day!

Ummm I don't think it's really a naturally occurring thing, I mean I'm not for sure but if it could be found it'd be about 1 in a million why not just say,,,,,, "Hey Masky? Any chance you could spare a forum friend a mere 6iv ditto so that I may use it for all my iv breeding needs?"
I mean the op would have to be pretty evil to say no to that

Beloved Autobiographer

6,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
I call dibs on one of those sexy blob things. emotion_donotwant
I have DOZENS of trophy shinies that I could just toss out the window... Which I will throw your way in compensation for a Ditto, ja? emotion_kirakira

Devoted Friend

9,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Freezing Taco
I call dibs on one of those sexy blob things. emotion_donotwant
I have DOZENS of trophy shinies that I could just toss out the window... Which I will throw your way in compensation for a Ditto, ja? emotion_kirakira

Lmao love the enthusiasm
Give me a list and I'll get'cha ur blob

Beloved Autobiographer

6,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Masquerade of Dark

Cool. emotion_dowant
Lessee, what do I wanna put down as fodder...
Ah! I have a trio of purty to pick from: Axew, Chingling, and the pleazure machine Bellsprout.

Devoted Friend

9,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Freezing Taco
Masquerade of Dark

Cool. emotion_dowant
Lessee, what do I wanna put down as fodder...
Ah! I have a trio of purty to pick from: Axew, Chingling, and the pleazure machine Bellsprout.

Hmmmm dat Axew doe...... I mean I have to 3 shiny Fraxtures and 2 shiny Haxorus but I mean what's 1 more to the group?
Yep send me an Axew and this numba 1 krazy luva is all yours
FC is in sig, ign is Marie

gay anime girls's Darling

Masquerade of Dark
Acidic Ashes

Would you happen to have any just random shinies you dont particularly care about?
Oh I have a few laying around. Sadly, I am at work now and won't be able to check until I am off. Thats 8hours from now. :c

Beloved Friend

i'd love to trade something for one of your 6IV dittos. i could give one to my bf or my siblings to
breed with x'3 here's a list of a few trophy shinies: Swadloon, Litwick, Minccino, Aipom, Teddiursa,
Loudred, Clauncher, Octillary... and those are some of the ones that come to mind OTL

Devoted Friend

9,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Acidic Ashes
Masquerade of Dark
Acidic Ashes

Oh I have a few laying around. Sadly, I am at work now and won't be able to check until I am off. Thats 8hours from now. :c

^^ no worries at all I'll keep one especially for you so just pm or quote me when you have time

Beloved Autobiographer

6,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Masquerade of Dark

Christe's the name, and speed is my-- No wait. Nooo. That's not my slogan. emotion_donotwant
Siggy has my info~.
I'm Christie.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas