Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Gaian

16,825 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
have u seen the latest item? AKA Starlight n Cotton Candy Godiva?

they both have pose where only TINY BIT OF LACE IS COVER THE PRIVATE AREAS. I think Gaia have gone way too far, and they have pass the line between decent and non-decent.

Frankly, I am disgusted... sweatdrop

Do u think Gaia have gone too far with these items? discuss why.

Undead Enchantress

Where have you been? That's the eleventeenthousandth iteration of the Godina and it's been happening for months. Instead of restricting images, Gaia decided to be more lax. Avatar Nudity on Gaia
Must remember that the PG 13+ on Gaia is really not exactly what the board of censorship uses.
Believe me people definitely discussed this new perception several times in this forum. I only managed to save a couple of the threads. They're probably just several pages back if you want to review their content.

Naked Glitch Revisited

Ice-Cold Abomination

14,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
People were making nude avatars before items even got close to allowing people to do so legitimately.

Also.

Honestly.

Some people will make a scene over nothing.

Let Me Live's Significant Otter

Laureled Peacemaker

45,925 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Peacekeeper 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
What your definition of decent is not everyone's definition. Everyone is allowed their own opinions and designs. You can always block members who have avatars that bother you.

Striking Sex Symbol

Yeah, what others said. I've seen this sort of thread a lot, and honestly it has to take a lot of imagination to be offended by pixellated cartoon avatars. sweatdrop
They don't have genitals, so it can't hardly be full-frontal nudity or anything like that. Relax. ^^

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
It's not a Mature rating until we see an erect p***s or objects inserted into the vajayjay. I doubt Gaia will go that far aside from "trouser arousers" or "pitching a tent" pants. And Gaia doesn't make pants or male items, so that's doubtful.

The item just looks like the person has pubes. :/

Rare

If you get too turned on by looking at tiny, simplified and pixellized versions of genetalia, I can't see how you can live with magazine advertisements or your own body either.

The human body, and representations of it, are not disgusting. Being disgusted with it is disgusting.

Trash Vampire

I love it. Also, Godina's been around for a while? So. This isn't new. but seriously, ******** that pruny old idea of "DON'T EVEN SHOW YOUR ANKLES YOUR BODY IS A SIN," bodies are awesome, even in pixel form. Show 'em off.

Alien Elder

27,440 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Candy Massacre 50
biggrin Well IRL you will get corporal punishment in my area if you paraded like that consciously but because it's the law.

Here it's a different set of rules though, it's permissible under the ToS.

I do honestly think there are more provocative items older than this though. I remember Alrunas rose.

Headstrong Daredevil

Aekou
Yeah, what others said. I've seen this sort of thread a lot, and honestly it has to take a lot of imagination to be offended by pixellated cartoon avatars. sweatdrop
They don't have genitals, so it can't hardly be full-frontal nudity or anything like that. Relax. ^^

...are we Titans? gonk

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
To me, the Godina collective is pretty tame, arguments about "It's just pixels!" and "Avatars don't even have genitals!" aside. Not only is it just some racy lingerie, but isn't it also based off of Lady Godiva? (In case you chose not to click the link, she was a noblewoman who rode a horse through the streets of her town while buckass naked in order to protest her husband's douchey taxation of his people.)

Now, if you want an item that, to me, really pushes the envelope, I forget its name, but it came out around the time Tentacl soft launched and has been recolored a few times since. Anyway, it has an arm mod with some positions that imply you're groping your own breasts/nipples, and also playing with yourself. (Which isn't a bad thing. I agree with the aforementioned "It's just pixels!" et all arguments, I was just very [pleasantly] surprised Gaia would be so bold.)

Striking Sex Symbol

Silenda
Aekou

...are we Titans? gonk

Quite possibly. gonk

Tricky Cat

Sweagenv4
have u seen the latest item? AKA Starlight n Cotton Candy Godiva?

they both have pose where only TINY BIT OF LACE IS COVER THE PRIVATE AREAS. I think Gaia have gone way too far, and they have pass the line between decent and non-decent.

Frankly, I am disgusted... sweatdrop

Do u think Gaia have gone too far with these items? discuss why.

In other cultures, the human body is just a human body; you should look inside of yourself for the intrinsic reasoning to why you believe the body to be scandalous; I look upon my cats without blushing at their 8 nipples, and I look upon my boyfriend's d**k without seeing a sex device, but a worm that begs to not be drowned in the bath.

Seriously though, prudence is your own thoughts upon the body, it's just a body.

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
AterAliquis
People were making nude avatars before items even got close to allowing people to do so legitimately.

Also.

Honestly.

Some people will make a scene over nothing.
Plus if they wanna sexualize a PIXELATED CHIBI thats their own fault and they should rethink their lives.

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Sir Black Tea
If you get too turned on by looking at tiny, simplified and pixellized versions of genetalia, I can't see how you can live with magazine advertisements or your own body either.

The human body, and representations of it, are not disgusting. Being disgusted with it is disgusting.
This, so much. Theres nothing wrong with the human body (real or pixelated) and just a nekkid body isnt inherently sexual.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff